Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT (27565 Views)

Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders / 2023: I Feel Empty Without Wike, Others On PDP Campaign – Gov Emmanuel / PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by ryloy: 6:13am On Aug 05, 2022
The dust over the presidential primary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the choice of Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa as running mate by its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has not settled.

Although Atiku and Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike met yesterday in Abuja at the instance of the party’s Board of Trustees (BoT), led by Senator Walid Jibrin, a source said it did not lead to a truce.

The meeting was hosted by former Information and Culture Minister Prof. Jerry Gana at his residence.

At a meeting with BoT members on Wednesday, Atiku boasted that PDP can win next year’s election without many votes from Rivers State.

He said there was no cause for alarm if Wike did not want to fall in line with him.

Exuding confidence, Atiku recalled that President Muhammadu Buhari, who did not win Rivers State, relied on votes from Lagos, Kano and other strategic states to win the 2019 presidential poll.

He also said PDP ran into crisis because Wike allegedly monetised the presidential primary.

Wike, who was privy to what transpired at the BOT meeting, was said to have complained about Atiku’s recent comment about him.

A source said: “Wike joined issues with Atiku over his recent comments or pronouncements at the second meeting.
https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-pdp-can-win-without-wike-atiku-tells-partys-bot/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by ryloy: 6:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Exuding confidence, Atiku recalled that President Muhammadu Buhari, who did not win Rivers State, relied on votes from Lagos, Kano and other strategic states to win the 2019 presidential poll.

But Atiku will win neither Kano nor Lagos, however, all Northwest, South West, 4 States in North East, 4 States in North Central , 4 States in South South and 5% in SE will be won by Tinubu.

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Wike is over hyping himself because of Rivers State govt money.
But truth be told, PDP can't win shit without the support of SE/SS. And as it is now, they are not sure of wining any states in these two zones, not even Delta state. And Wike will be very influential in the zones...

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:29am On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:

But Atiku will win neither Kano nor Lagos, however, all Northwest, South West, 4 States in North East, 4 States in North Central , 4 States in South South and 5% in SE will be won by Tinubu.

In fact Tinibu will win all 36 states plus FCT with 100% votes.. grin

Come and win a single LGA for SS let me dash you urgent 2k..

350 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by kenzysmith: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2022
You don't have to be Atikulated to be blessed, just a simple obedience we save u from Tunubulation

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Michelle70(m): 6:30am On Aug 05, 2022
ok
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by StormpyBee: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2022
With all that has happened, I no know any Nigerian where go vote APC or PDP. All of them have come to steal our future.

Let's switch our economy from consumption and borrowing to production!

I believe we can.

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi

Vote better Nigeria

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Michelle70(m): 6:33am On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

In fact Tinibu will win all 36 states plus FCT with 100% votes.. grin

Come and win a single LGA for SS let me dash you urgent 2k..
Tinubu may likely win Bayelsa or get a good number of votes from it, they are progressive.
As for other SS states, he wont

10 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by kenzysmith: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2022
Wine is riding on a dangerous ground if Atiku mistakenly wins he should be on exile

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Tinubu may likely win Bayelsa, they are progressive, as for other SS states, he will loose woefully
How on earth will Tinibu win in Bayelsa...? A man that mastermind the removal of their son Gej.. Tinibu won't smell 15% of votes there.

Forget about David Lyon wining the guber election last time.. Just like saying Atiku will win Osun because Adeleke won guber election..

SS is a battle between LP and PDP, although APC will get some significant votes in Edo and Cross river .

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Richardonald(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2022
grin the nation newspaper

Lol tinubu newspaper wan cause rift between wike and atiku, he no go workgrin

Fake news

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by DSC7: 6:46am On Aug 05, 2022
cheesy grin...

No peace for the wicked...

Peter Obi all the way!!!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Hoelujohn: 6:46am On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:

Thank you my brother. Those states that you said Tinubu will win, I guess it's stone and grass those people feed on? They have not bought loaf of bread in a long while abi

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Michelle70(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

How on earth will Tinibu win in Bayelsa...? A man that mastermind the removal of their son Gej.. Tinibu won't smell 15% of votes there.

Forget about David Lyon wining the guber election last time.. Just like saying Atiku will win Osun because Adeleke won guber election..

SS is a battle between LP and PDP, although APC will get some significant votes in Edo and Cross river .
i lived in Bayelsa state until 2020 before moving to PH.
Bayelsans are not bittered about the removal of GEJ, they have moved passed it.
If there is anyone Bayelsans really liked, that should be DSP Alameyesigha, and to some extent Timipre sylva

Tinubu or Atiku may win Bayelsa but definitely not Obi, i'll lean towards Atiku with Tinubu coming second

Despite GEJ having 1m+ votes against Buhari having just a little above 50k in 2015 in Rivers state. when it comes to 2019, PDP had just 600k while APC had 160k.

that shows u that when their man is not involved, the average SS person is not keen on voting, forget the media publicity of LP, e no deh pass townhall meeting

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Abfinest007(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Overconfident kills the cst

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by juman(m): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Good luck to him.
Let him win all the states won by buhari.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 6:56am On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:

Name the 4 state in the south south

Am listening

menh am bemused by this Agbadorians theory

Do tell it to us

6 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
If there is anyone Bayelsans really liked, that should be DSP Alameyesigha, and to some extent Timipre sylva

Tinubu or Atiku may win Bayelsa but definitely not Obi, i'll lean towards Atiku with Tinubu coming second

Despite GEJ having 1m+ votes against Buhari having just a little above 50k in 2015 in Rivers state. when it comes to 2019, PDP had just 600k while APC had 160k.

that shows u that when their man is not involved, the average SS person is not keen on voting, forget the media publicity of LP, e no deh pass townhall meeting
Since 2020 have you been to bayelsa recently?

Sorry

Saying tinubu will win bayelsa is like saying Peter Obi will win Kano or sokoto

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by sanpipita(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2022
Something must be wrong with Atiku if he indeed said this, can he win Kano or Lagos? as it stands he might be finishing distance third in Kano and Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Michelle70(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:

Since 2020 have you been to bayelsa recently?

Sorry

Saying tinubu will win bayelsa is like saying Peter Obi will win Kano or sokoto
i made lots of friends in BY, i wan in Bayelsa around June and spent 3days sef.

Bayelsans are not bittered people, take it to the bank

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Michelle70(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2022
sanpipita:
Something must be wrong with Atiku if he indeed said this, can he win Kano or Lagos? as it stands he might be finishing distance third in Kano and Lagos.
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:

Is it bitterness that will make bayelsans leave a Peter Obi that is closer to them for a tinubu that looks like a stranger to them?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by rolams(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:
The dust over the presidential primary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the choice of Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa as running mate by its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has not settled.

Although Atiku and Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike met yesterday in Abuja at the instance of the party’s Board of Trustees (BoT), led by Senator Walid Jibrin, a source said it did not lead to a truce.

The meeting was hosted by former Information and Culture Minister Prof. Jerry Gana at his residence.

At a meeting with BoT members on Wednesday, Atiku boasted that PDP can win next year’s election without many votes from Rivers State.

He said there was no cause for alarm if Wike did not want to fall in line with him.

He also said PDP ran into crisis because Wike allegedly monetised the presidential primary.

Wike, who was privy to what transpired at the BOT meeting, was said to have complained about Atiku’s recent comment about him.

A source said: “Wike joined issues with Atiku over his recent comments or pronouncements at the second meeting.

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-pdp-can-win-without-wike-atiku-tells-partys-bot/

The can lie!
Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Michelle70(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:

Is it bitterness that will make bayelsans leave a Peter Obi that is closer to them for a tinubu that looks like a stranger to them?
Peter Obi closer to them?
Lolz.
PDP is closer to them than the PO u are talking about

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Peter Obi closer to them?
Lolz.
PDP is closer to them than the PO u are talking about
Yes

Thanks for reminding me that too

So what makes you think bayelsa will leave a Obi or Atiku for tinubu who is a total stranger to the entire south south?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Michelle70(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:

Yes

So what makes you think bayelsa will leave a Obi or Atiku for tinubu who is a total stranger to the entire south south?
go back and read my two last comments on this thread before this and try to comprehend, this is my last message to u

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
go back and read my two last comments on this thread before this and try to comprehend, this is my last message to u
You didn't answered my question and there's nothing to comprehend on your last post

You chickened out

13 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by Michelle70(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2022
skywalker240:

Yes

This was my comment that u skipped, if u understood it, then stop asking that kinda question

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by skywalker240(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:

This was my comment that u skipped, if u understood it, then stop asking that kinda question
Yes and i asked what makes you even think tinubu a total stranger will come second?

Simple question

13 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:

I'm currently in Rivers state. The indigent are using their money to campaign for LP, printing banners and sticker.. Posters will flood the street once campaign starts proper.

Even known PDP members are working for Obi, although this is just for the presidential election.

So I can't argue for other SS states, but you see Rivers state..? Obi will carry the day..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2022
ryloy:

With yoruba Muslim votes? Lol.The only place Tinubu would win is Sw, stop dreaming

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:

Says a Tinubu supporter

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead / Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade / Kaduna LG Election: El-Rufai Loses Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.