Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,511 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity (46328 Views)

FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF / Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by johannu(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Femeto: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2022
The documentary has its dark side. I think dey should have removed the part where they talked about collecting 60 million so that would be terrorist or youths wouldn’t see it has a profitable business. Other than that the documentary is welcomed. The Buhari and his DSS would never do proper and thorough investigation like this.
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by RepoMan007: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2022

The NBC action announced on Wednesday followed last week’s comments by Information Minister, Lai Mohammed.

“Appropriate sanctions will be meted to both the BBC and the Trust TV. They will not get away with the naked glorification of terrorism and banditry.

“When otherwise reputable platforms like BBC can give their platform to terrorists showing their faces as if they are Nollywood stars, it is unfortunate.

What a demonic idea! If the FG under Buhari attacks BBC and co for making terrorists into superstar because their faces were shown, haven't the local media been showing them posing with governors and being given chieftaincy titles?
They want to confuse the Intl community too.
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by descarado: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

FreestuffsNG and are one and the same.
How come guys don't know that. That's very obvious. Had know that since last year.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by dahnimoh(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Good
We are not surprised
We are waiting

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Lexusgs430: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Topmaike007:
if dey block YouTube na that One Naija go burn because Many people income are from YouTube and also YouTube have been saving students lives since the days of John the Baptist

This hopeless buhari's government, needs a Sri Lanka moment..........

It should not just be allowed to get away with murder......

The military would be required, to turn against probably the worst government since 1960........
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2022
descarado:

How come guys don't know that. That's very obvious. Had know that since last year.
Honestly, the way they comment is just too damn similar. The first day I even saw a comment by that moniker, I already knew who it was.

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by MartinsGenius: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Topmaike007:
and tomorrow some idiot will say we are practicing democracy over here
There has never been a democracy, if there was maybe around Jonathan regime or yardua but not with this military regime of buhari infact military regime is even better self than this nonsensical government, BBC will mess Nigerian government up.

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Angelfrost(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2022
Good one from them....

Only a suspiciously criminal government will be more offended by media scrutiny than their own glaring failings.

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by RPG2020(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Gandollaar:
Okobo dey talk. Wetin concern vulture and barber? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Femeto:
The documentary has its dark side. I think dey should have removed the part where they talked about collecting 60 million so that would be terrorist or youths wouldn’t see it has a profitable business. Other than that the documentary is welcomed. The Buhari and his DSS would never do proper and thorough investigation like this.

You are forgetting the part the government claimed, nothing was paid ........ Whereas, ₦60,000,000 was paid .......

Kidnappers already know it's a very very profitable venture........ Breaking News..........

6 Likes

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by okoroemeka(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Gandollaar:
I learned about the ethnic background of the terror up north through that video. I never knew it was all about turf between Hausa and fulani.

The government is ashamed that a criminal purportedly in their wanted list was spotted granting interview from his palace.
what palace?all I saw was mud thatch houses,I sometimes wonder what they do with all the huge sums they get from ransoms and other criminal activities, surely it is used to buy more weapons and not used to better their lives

5 Likes

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Brushstrokes20: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Kudos BBC! The lifeless, bloodthirsty scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by RepoMan007: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2022

“If they are not registered in Nigeria and they are only sending their signals to Nigeria, we will ask them to stop sending the signals”, he said.
Of all the channels on satellite TV providers platform, how many are registered in Nigeria? This is a stupid argument from a govt complicit in Fulani/Hausa terrorist plaque. Funny thing is IPOB too are active but get opposite treatment from same govt. It shows they are in support of the unjustified amnesty push of those Fulani terror group.
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Parachoko:
FG should just ban BBC from Nigeria.

Simple as ABC.

Yeah... They should also ban sale and use of TV, internet, and phones!

It's a democracy after all!

You can see why I query the IQ of sycophants especially those supporting APC and PDP!

6 Likes

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tino22(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Interesting, BBC Africa eyes really made lots of money from the documentary video.
That will definitely propel them to do more captivating, daring and revealing one.
It’s about the money they will make it’s your problem or by letting the citizens of the country knows what is going on in there communities. Banditry might not have gotten to you, but do you know what other natives poor Nigerians are going through in the hands of this government. Honestly I’m ashamed of most of the youths in this country especially from south west, always supporting evil just for foolish and political gain. Tueh

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Ogbeniomo: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu urchins will be in sever pains right now.

I feel ashamed when I see our so-called youth supporting their ancestors instead of taking power from them.

Peter Obi for president 2023!
calling Tinubu ancestor will not make one change his mind even though he is not my choice but not to insult him cos of his age or health issues which can happen to any one likewise those that insulting the whole tribe cos of Obi it's wrong,instead let them see nd know why they should vote for the candidate ur sporting,instead abusing ourselves,I'm still wondering why Nigerians hate themselves more than foreigners hate them and still refused to go separate ways

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Lightorder: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2022
AAA593:
God bless you
for what?
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by stormborn28(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2022
AntiBMC:
Ewwee! cheesy Trouble in paradise.

It's now clear to all and sundry that this govt is part of a terrorist organization grin

BBC have chosen vawulence always

President Buhari is a terrorist.. I have been saying this.. You can't have a successful operations for terrorists without the government having a hand in it.. They are pained that their secrets is being expose... They (APC) brought these bandits hoping Jonathan would not handover so that they can unleash their terror. But as God would have it, the man quietly handed over.

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Femeto: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Lexusgs430:

You are forgetting the part the government claimed, nothing was paid ........ Whereas, ₦60,000,000 was paid .......

Kidnappers already know it's a very very profitable venture........ Breaking News..........
Jobless youths nko?
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
They are playing with fire wink

It is so obvious the response allegedly credited to BBC was the personal opinion of a biased Nigerian with British dual nationality working for the BBC. Top managers at BBC won't dare make such recklessly arrogant remark and insensitivity to the regulator after spending and investing millions in ads including large expensive billboard ads here in Nigeria to get BBC back into Nigerian mainstream news again.

If the top managers at BBC do not move in soon enough and they allow these unpatriotic Nigerians kill their business here in Nigeria, it will soon be the time for Boris Johnson to mock them same way Trump mocked Twitter and CNN when FGN clipped their wings.

Those biased unpatriotic Nigerians will kill their budiness same way they killed Twitter with their politics of badluck, lies, bigotry and hatred.They can't build but can destroy. BBC should investigate tgesw folks before they wreck BBC. I love my country and actually love watching BBC, hence my appeal.
Check my signature for freebies!

You see how stressful sycophancy and pseudo-patriotism are?!!

Keep it up sir... I hope it's worth it!
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Lightorder: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2022
AntiBMC:
Ewwee! cheesy Trouble in paradise.

It's now clear to all and sundry that this govt is part of a terrorist organization grin

BBC have chosen vawulence always
comrade , this is weekend o

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by unclejb2(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Gandollaar:
I learned about the ethnic background of the terror up north through that video. I never knew it was all about turf between Hausa and fulani.

The government is ashamed that a criminal purportedly in their wanted list was spotted granting interview from his palace.
he is not wanted. He is a top government employee in the federal ministry of terrorism, banditry and kidnapping

2 Likes

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Killermamba: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2022
dre11:
BBC may air more video on terrorism as Nigerian govt targets media

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/04/bbc-may-air-more-video-on-terrorism-as-nigerian-govt-targets-media/%3famp=1
God bless BBC Africa
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Lightorder: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2022
IJOBA11:
cool

MUHAMMAD AKA MOH247 WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS
don’t mind the statue
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by tsdarkside(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2022
it doesnt matter....
what they do in their country is not a issue....

but when it affects nigeria in a bad way,then nigeria has no other choice than to declare war on britain....
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Anon4: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Femeto:
Do you need a documentary to know that kidnapping is very profitable in Nigeria? Are you retarded?

2 Likes

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by almarthins(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2022
dre11:
BBC may air more video on terrorism as Nigerian govt targets media

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/04/bbc-may-air-more-video-on-terrorism-as-nigerian-govt-targets-media/%3famp=1

Me I support them.
Lai Muhammed should be jailed for conspiracy and blackmail with tendency
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by Benchilwell: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Igbodicool:
Good!

Expose the terrorist FG!
They think everybody is Yoruba they can easily deceive with their cosmetic fight against terrorism.
Even the Northerners are no more happy with the terrorist FG.
just say ur view,and move on,don't turn it to tribalism,they are many Yoruba who against FG accept Tinubu supporter,who turn see anything bad of d government, because their oga say he will continue where diz government stop.
Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by stormborn28(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Femeto:

It has no dark side.. Who doesn't know that ransom is paid..

1 Like

Re: BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity by mikebabs101: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
They are playing with fire wink

It is so obvious the response allegedly credited to BBC was the personal opinion of a biased Nigerian with British dual nationality working for the BBC. They are the ones who talk in that way like the ipob terrorist group leader,Top managers at BBC won't dare make such recklessly arrogant remark and insensitivity to the regulator after spending and investing millions in ads including large expensive billboard ads here in Nigeria to get BBC back into Nigerian mainstream news again.

If the top managers at BBC do not move in soon enough and they allow these unpatriotic Nigerians kill their business here in Nigeria, it will soon be the time for Boris Johnson to mock them same way Trump mocked Twitter and CNN when FGN clipped their wings.

Those biased unpatriotic Nigerians will kill their budiness same way they killed Twitter with their politics of badluck, lies, bigotry and hatred.They can't build but can destroy. BBC should investigate tgesw folks before they wreck BBC. I love my country and actually love watching BBC, hence my appeal.
Check my signature for freebies!

What are you really driving at ? BBC should stop exposing the truth about banditory and boko Haram when the government lies and people get killed daily?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.