Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. (2360 Views)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Viraltrends123: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Hope you all know Nairaland have been existing for over 10 years!!!

See this 10 years old thread where nairalanders described Obi's achievements as a governor of Anambra after about 5 years in office.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by SmellyNyash: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Obi is a great man and he will make Nigeria great again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Dreal1247: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Viraltrends123: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Obi is a great man and he will make Nigeria great again
What a wicked world, I now understand why they say Nigerians deserves what they get

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by lesbiconverter: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Viraltrends123:
What a wicked world, I now understand why they say Nigerians deserves what they get

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Viraltrends123: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=lesbiconverter post=115430340][/quote]I can't fight for any politician, I will rather remain silent, and watch Nigerians vote who they want.

But, it disgust me to see this character both in the east west north and south, where we try to forget the bad things done by a politician, because he speaks our language.

Decamping is only a crime when the major politician that speaks our language has only been in one party.

Old age is also a crime to some people.

I went through the thread, and all I can say is I'm ashamed of those southeasterner that claimes they are smarter. We are all the same.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I can't fight for any politician, I will rather remain silent, and watch Nigerians vote who they want.

But, it disgust me to see this character both in the east west north and south, where we try to forget the bad things done by a politician, because he speaks our language.

Decamping is only a crime when the major politician that speaks our language has only been in one party.

Old age is also a crime to some people.

I went through the thread, and all I can say is I'm ashamed of those southeasterner that claimes they are smarter. We are all the same.
I tell you bro. The level of hypocrisy in Nigeria is alarming.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by mycar: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
That was even when he was paying debt and other things, building schools and hospitals, and why did the poster not come back to praise him when all that he complained about were sorted out?
Just like if he wins now, people will expect him to do miracle overnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:

See this 10 years old thread where nairalanders described Obi's achievements as a governor of Anambra after about 5 years in office.

From Sunday I will start covering Peter Obi's legacy projects across Anambra one after the other, kindly follow my YouTube channel for update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Viraltrends123: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
post=115610710:

From Sunday I will start covering Peter Obi's legacy projects across Anambra one after the other, kindly follow my YouTube channel for update
I'm not following what you say, we've seen people posts, you people kept ignoring, had it been it was people of Lagos that were complaining about Tinubu, you will not let us hear word. People are suffering, and many of them complained, one even called him a curse to the state, you are here spewing trash from lagos

12 Likes

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Viraltrends123: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
pineed:

I tell you bro. The level of hypocrisy in Nigeria is alarming.
Peter obi will loose, watch as these same people will vote be ready to die for him like Buhari people, when he is close to 70 after Atiku or Tinubu time.

Buhari have been borrowing, everyone keeps cursing him, when Soludo borrowed, they Said it's okay.

El-rufai sacked all Kaduna state teachers, I can remember Nairaland was fuming then, because we know Hausa are not plenty on this forum, but when Soludo did the same, and his commissioner even abused the teachers, they said it's for the better.

They say vote for someone that has track record, now no one is talking about track records, they are only talking about what favors them, age.

They say decamping is wrong, PDP is bad, because of Obi, Atiku got massive votes from southeast, and decamping is now good to them, after he left PDP for another party.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Viraltrends123: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
mycar:

That was even when he was paying debt and other things, building schools and hospitals, and why did the poster not come back to praise him when all that he complained about were sorted out?

Exactly, after 5 years. Just like the Soludo Solution hype. See how aggressive they are, no one would know that some people apart from northerners can die for their politicians. I remember that guy that drank gutter water for Buhari, theirs people would do worse.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Eniitankorede: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Exactly!!! I wonder whether they are going mad or under a spell cast by Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Perfectbeing(m): 3:07am On Aug 12, 2022
mycar:

Isn't he the one that is saying Egypt did this and this in 2 years? If anyone expect him to perform overnight, it is him that cause it.

Last week I enagaged one of his supporters and I discovered that he wasn't so different from Nigerians that expected our currency to be $1-N1 in 2015.

Peter Obi have made the problem of Nigeria so easy to solve.
That is why this time, I will support the person that gives practical solutions to the country like removing fuel subsidy and spreading our tax net on more people and not someone who just wants to turn Nigeria from a consumption to a producing country.

The former, even though hard on us, is much more attainable in a short while and it's results will be visible, good and will cause the latter to happen.

I will support the person who says he will increase the tax net of Nigeria and who has done it in his State over the person what say he will turn Nigeria to a production country whereas his State's people is among those that imports the most in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Ttalk: 3:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Isn't he the one that is saying Egypt did this and this in 2 years? If anyone expect him to perform overnight, it is him that cause it.

Last week I enagaged one of his supporters and I discovered that he wasn't so different from Nigerians that expected our currency to be $1-N1 in 2015.

That is why this time, I will support the person that gives practical solutions to the country like removing fuel subsidy and spreading our tax net on more people and not someone who just wants to turn Nigeria from a consumption to a producing country.

The former, even though hard on us, is much more attainable in a short while and it's results will be visible, good and will cause the latter to happen.

I will support the person who says he will increase the tax net of Nigeria and who has done it in his State over the person what say he will turn Nigeria to a production country whereas his State's people is among those that imports the most in Nigeria.

When you look at those that are supporting Peter Obi, you'll discover that they have lost their rational mind.

These are people that think betnija is their only way to make money.

They are same people that would fall for Ponzi scheme such as MMM when it is glaring that it is fraud.
These same people would accept Buhari is El-Jubrl of Sudan.
They peddle conspiracy theories just to suit their egocentric parochial mind.
They are very vulnerable to politician deceit, they dish out irrational stories just to suit their interest.
They are very hateful and always showcasing their ego on social media while looking for every trending topic to masturbate upon.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Ttalk: 4:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Obi want to move the economy from consumption to production, yet his company has been importing beverages for year's.

This is same man that open a Mall where all junk from foreign countries are being dump in the name of supermarket.

A bottle water company or a toothpick or pencil producing company would add more value to our currency rather than importing over 50% of foreign goods into his Next shops that is meant for consumption.

Can't we see difference in Dangote, Wale Adenuga, Okoya Eleganza, Innozon, that dedicate their business in production and services, compared to Peter Obi business sense that only rely in trading, most especially importation of assorted wines and beverages for local consumption.

I hope Obidients would wake up from their slumber as see Peter Obi is nothing but a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by ezegold4we: 4:11am On Aug 12, 2022
OBI This, Obi that,

OBI is your Next president, never compare light with darkness.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by ch3ckm8: 4:21am On Aug 12, 2022
The Nairaland of old. When people had discussions without insulting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by mycar: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Perfectbeing:

There is a comprehension problem here, I am the one making a statement and not Obi, I simply said that when one comes to the office, the person needs to settle down first before anything and not overnight. If Obi decides to perform magic overnight, good ,

I only used Peter Obi as an example in my sentence sef and do know what?

Every time I engage Tinubu supporters, they end up disappointing, just like you, you said that you will support him because he said that he will spread our tax net and remove fuel subsidy, right and not Peter Obi that said that he will scrutinise the subsidy system and determine the exact quantity and the amount, and determine if it actually exist before removing and people must be carried along with all the benefit and it has to be transparent , that's what I call leadership.

On taxation, Obi said that he will look into multiple taxation and cut down on unnecessary expenses like buying SUVs for other countries, budget padding, all the trillions yearly budget for aso rock clinic and glass cutting and what have you, that alone will save us half of our budget amount yearly and you know what, Your Tinubu says that he will tax more people and I ask, what about our resource management, how have they managed the resources available to them? To steal more. I bet you, you will be the first to complain when you would be ask to pay for NTA and newspaper even when you don't even have light in your house to watch one.
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Parachoko: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Viraltrends123:
The guy comment shock you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by manutdrichie(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Op stop disturbing yourself, vote whoever you want/like
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Perfectbeing(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
mycar:

There is a comprehension problem here, I am the one making a statement and not Obi, I simply said that when one comes to the office, the person needs to settle down first before anything and not overnight. If Obi decides to perform magic overnight, good ,

I only used Peter Obi as an example in my sentence sef and do know what?

Every time I engage Tinubu supporters, they end up disappointing, just like you, you said that you will support him because he said that he will spread our tax net and remove fuel subsidy, right and not Peter Obi that said that he will scrutinise the subsidy system and determine the exact quantity and the amount, and determine if it actually exist before removing and people must be carried along with all the benefit and it has to be transparent , that's what I call leadership.

On taxation, Obi said that he will look into multiple taxation and cut down on unnecessary expenses like buying SUVs for other countries, budget padding, all the trillions yearly budget for aso rock clinic and glass cutting and what have you, that alone will save us half of our budget amount yearly and you know what, Your Tinubu says that he will tax more people and I ask, what about our resource management, how have they managed the resources available to them? To steal more. I bet you, you will be the first to complain when you would be ask to pay for NTA and newspaper even when you don't even have light in your house to watch one.

There's nothing to scrutinize about the fuel subsidy. Government right from Obj (and before) up to Jonathan and Buhari paid subsidy.
The subsidy is taking a toll on our revenue and e gats go. There's no turning away from the fact.
Bola Tinubu has said it that he will remove it. That's a man with balls.

Though I hope Buhari removes it completely before he leaves office.

Are we still on this buying SUV for Niger?
Nigeria has been supporting smaller African countries right since you could type the alphabet. Nigeria will not stop supporting Niger even till after Buhari. Just because of N1.4 billion that you guys have been disturbing the whole internet for weeks now. N1.4 billion that can't even build a standard faculty in any Nigerian university.
N1.4 billion that's less than 0.001% of our security Budget.

On Budget padding.. even Buhari wanted to stop it and Senate nor gree sign Budget. And that's with APC being the majority of the seat o.. Is it Obi that will have no senator in labour party that will stop it?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by mycar: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Perfectbeing:
There's nothing to scrutinize about the fuel subsidy. Government right from Obj (and before) up to Jonathan and Buhari paid subsidy.
The subsidy is taking a toll on our revenue and e gats go. There's no turning away from the fact.
Bola Tinubu has said it that he will remove it. That's a man with balls.

Though I hope Buhari removes it completely before he leaves office
The truth about subsidy is that government makes profit from it, else they would have given everybody license to import to pay duties on it but no , they want to be in control.
To remove it is to add money to it.
The same thing that is happening in the aviation industry, they should leave the market open and just act as a regulatory agency.
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by BlazinGlory40: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Viraltrends123:

This liar that claimed to live in anambra. Are you not tired?
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Ofemannnu: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
mycar:

OBI IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
He did not perform in Anambra.What has changed.
A failure in a new gab is always a failure..
DOA.
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by mycar: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ofemannnu:
OBI IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
He did not perform in Anambra.What has changed.
A failure in a new gab is always a failure..
DOA.
But I said that he performed, I and other progressive minds will vote for him , isn't that beautiful. You can vote for one of the dead on arrival old men. It's your funeral
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Viraltrends123: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

This liar that claimed to live in anambra. Are you not tired?
Idiot, are my the cause of your misfortune. Oh it's paining you how I keep sharing the post. I will do more of it on 10 pages, wicked thing.
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Owologbo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Viraltrends123:
So you to replace a dieing man with another dieing man in the person of tinubu right?
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Viraltrends123: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Owologbo:

So you to replace a dieing man with another dieing man in the person of tinubu right?
Do you see me campaign for Anything APC or PDP product. Any body that have been to this two parties, check well, they mean no good, will do anything or say anything to get power.
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by BlazinGlory40: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Idiot, are my the cause of your misfortune. Oh it's paining you how I keep sharing the post. I will do more of it on 10 pages, wicked thing.

Keep sharing, it’s your data. How is that my problem? I would have paid attention if you were paid for each thread you open but it’s just you burning your data and chasing shadows.
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Viraltrends123: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Keep sharing, it’s your data. How is that my problem? I would have paid attention if you were paid for each thread you open but it’s just you burning your data and chasing shadows.
I am already doing it. What's you fking with what I do with my data, you hypocrite.
Please, avoid me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Fake News Circulating Around Social Media / CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. / PDP Wins Lagos West Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.