Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? (20904 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Teibaba(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Comrade na God go bless you and your papa...

You reason d matter well.

Jaymoney5000:

Naso una story dey always b nawa ooo... How can only you forget your ATM at home and still can't do transfer, anty rest jare u dey find who u wan chop

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Teibaba:
Comrade na God go bless you and your papa...

You reason d matter well.

Naso their story dey always be, broke girls looking for who to extort, E good as d guy man no even give her shishi.

7 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
RaymondHarmony:
The last person you blocked, what did they do ?

Well jus see yasef.. jus this morn oo

Na by FORCE to SHIP? House wife material indeed undecided undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by kunle75(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
RaymondHarmony:
The last person you blocked, what did they do ?

Dem wan kill me with billing ni oooo
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Wannabenz: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
If you ignore my chats and went and upload your WhatsApp status...me I go block,delete your contact because most of the times,folks that do those stuffs I don't get anything from them rather they're parasites.

12 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Problem with Nairalanders is that we too like sex.

Ashawo full everywhere,
even gay dey fear
say ashawo don collect all boys for this year,

I no say I dey sin
God I dey sin
Every day igbo shayo
All night na drygin
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by galantjoe(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Analyst7:

I feel you should have bin the guy out of ur life since sha
But I don’t know why some people are always insensitive to true friendship
Like what’s the foul energy from, can’t u respect ur fellow friend that’s always trying to make the rapport ever green

Thank you.

Am a bit relieved now. It affected my emotions and social life.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Benoxvals(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
It was on New Year’s Eve I realized that some of the people on my Wassup lists contribute absolutely nothing(Especially the lady Students)..
They don’t engage in educational conversations..
They have no interest in politics or in any matter that will better my life..
They only aid lustful life and come alive when they need something..
Some will only post pics every damn morning for the rest of the year..
I didn’t just block..
I deleted as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by victorjoe(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
I met her last year, nothing serious then. Suddenly about 4 months ago she started coming really close.

I let her o, poke a couple of time sef.. suddenly she begin form for me but still de give poke.

Unbeknownst to me, she and her ex had an issue so she used me to hold body for the time being. Now the have reconciled she want come slow down for my side, she no know me.

When I found out, I vex but I no block though I almost did. So now, poking continues I no go relent.

I go show her love from this side make sure say I follow chop inside well well...

When time reach I japa... No time..
Na she carry body come no be me been go
find am in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by daveahead: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Na APC member trying to market tinubu/shetima

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by snoopz: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Urgent 2k too was getting too much and i no get shi shi that day in particular

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by ololade91(f): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
I am not a liar... I found myself in this situation unexpectedly cos I was duped sometimes around May, ever since then, I have been managing the business with a very low capital, heaven bear my witness, recently I had to lock the shop, the little capital didn’t sustain the business for long, from feeding and all, it affected the capital... pls I am really in need of it... let God use you for me
victorazy:

Lier!

Average POS business generates 3-5k everyday. How can you eat all ?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by etrange: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
I have many numbers and they were sending messages to all of them, thereby making it hard for me to track our chats. So I blocked them on all my numbers except one. Maybe that's not blocking since we still chat. I guess I've never really blocked anyone. Anything serious enough to make me block you would be serious enough to make me tell you to your face not to chat with me anymore. I just leave the channel open cause I'm a proponent of second chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by mannasseh(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
actually my Dad, my Dad lives in one African Country. he left when i was 5yrs and then he visits two weeks in a year and between 2010 and 2015 he couldn't visit for lack of funds. then he visit 2016, since then till now i haven't seen my father he always complain of no money to return back to Nigeria, honestly i don't even know what he looks like, i don't know what it feels like to have a dad.

He do call, sometimes. honestly i don't know if what i feel towards him is deep hatred or anger, like that kind of anger and hatred you have towards someone that most times will prevent you from having a good night sleep. that heavy feeling in the chest. He made me loose out on what it feels like to have a dad, when i complain he says he went for the betterment of the family, yet betterment we no see.

omo.... when i see some people with their dad, deep down i feel jealous. i doubt if i will ever forgive that man i swear.

6 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Obudupikin: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
She suppose come gimme knack but she renege for the last minute after I don prepare angry. I even put call, make I know wetin dey sup?

She kon tell me say "I like making you angry". Me? I just cheesy, knack her blocking straight undecided.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Klass99(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by EmzyT: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
I don't block People, it'll look like I'm caging you and my Conscience will keep disturbing me that there are some people I had to set free cheesy

I just delete you, your contact, Pictures (If I have one) etc and that's it. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by ComradeShegs(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
KingAzubuike:

What LGA of Niger state did you serve?

I served in Minna.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by chima47(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
I received her friend request, accepted it, welcomed her and ask her to make herself known. First she asked why? I said because l want to know, she said it's not necessary, l blocked her.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by obedience4(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dbrawllm0098:

One stupid old man that refused to respect himself calling me his beautiful wife

What if na Ned?? shocked
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Bwilliam(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
galantjoe:

why rejecting free lunch.

you no be a guy man

Commot here, nothing like guy man for that kind matter.
if you like go knack your mama mate. Na when you go start to dey dry up like vegetable leaf for harmattan, maybe small sense go enter your head.

5 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by EmzyT: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
malikombi:
Na one loan shark agent.
Despite the fact that we had an agreement, she won't stop disturbing my peace. In fact, any strange number, na blocking immediately

Why comrade? Do you know if your destiny helper might be among them? grin grin grin

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Obudupikin: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
goshen26:
one over 50years old mama asking me to come and be f**king her

She no make sense? I dey see over 50s wey make sense for Abj o.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Tegabadguy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
SHE ASK ME TO BOOK A HOTEL ROOM FOR US TO MINGLE AND SHE DID NOT COM......

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Arrogantbro(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
mannasseh:
actually my Dad, my Dad lives in one African Country. he left when i was 5yrs and then he visits two weeks in a year and between 2010 and 2015 he couldn't visit for lack of funds. then he visit 2016, since then till now i haven't seen my father he always complain of no money to return back to Nigeria, honestly i don't even know what he looks like, i don't know what it feels like to have a dad.

He do call, sometimes. honestly i don't know if what i feel towards him is deep hatred or anger, like that kind of anger and hatred you have towards someone that most times will prevent you from having a good night sleep. that heavy feeling in the chest. He made me loose out on what it feels like to have a dad, when i complain he says he went for the betterment of the family, yet betterment we no see.

omo.... when i see some people with their dad, deep down i feel jealous. i doubt if i will ever forgive that man i swear.
Unblock your father. O ni reason ooh

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by laSompee: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Blocked one person.... Twice
This lady called and asked for Oga Joe, I say wrong number I am so so person. She rains curses on me, I block her. She then uses a different line, I then explain to her I am not Oga Joe and so I don't have her money. She starts cursing again I block her.
Her name is Shade
Smh

6 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by femijay8271(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bigsecret:
They lied to me that they needed my US number because they wanted to call me. I found out that they were trying to use my number to open Facebook and scam people.

I kept receiving the code (didn’t know maybe they did not think I would receive code), I kept wondering what was happening until they called to ask if I was receiving any code on Facebook. It was then I realized it �

I blocked because they were going to put me in trouble in the name of friends. It also made me realize that people are selfish and will only look out for themselves even if it meant hurting others.

Are you still in us pls?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Mogajunior(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't block people. I think it's immature and portrays one as a coward. Well, different people with different coping mechanisms for their sanity. So, it's just my opinion.

Instead of blocking you, I unfriend, delete, or just archive your messages. I also don't have insane people around me that warrant getting blocked.
Unfriending, deleting, is tantamount to blocking. So you don't have a point dear.

5 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by EkoErrands: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
I no dey block yeye people o! Becos I no want make them use another number call me and I go come pick without knowing say na the mumu dey call.

I dey only block those people way dey send send me nonsense every morning every blessed day.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Klass99:
I gave her solid info and good contact about a job, which led to her landing the job. She informed her mom it was through me she got the job, but never said a word to me about getting the job neither did she say thank you.

Her mother and mine are friends, it was through my mom I heard/knew she got the job. I called her out of the blue one day to ask, I also acted like I wasn't aware of the conversation between our mothers or the fact that she got the job. She pretended she didn't get the job through my info/contact person. I let it slide.

I rarely post stuff on my Whatsapp status but on my last birthday I did just for fun. She viewed my status and never reached out to say hello or happy birthday. It is not her viewing of my status and staying silent that bothered me, rather, it was a nagging gut feeling of, this person doesn't think of you as a pal the way you do, neither do they wish you well.

I don't ignore my instincts about people these days, before I go wound big time.

You're a 'f' but you sounds manly here. Double -standard-son-of-a-retired soldier
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Mogajunior(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Maverick777:

A random girl I met sometime ago texted me, said she was stranded in school and had to pay her fees cause her final exams are fast approaching and her dad just died....
I felt touched and sent her the full fees even when she asked for just anything.
Next day mama uploaded a video of herself in a club (prolly her birthday), using Andre to wash her hands.

It felt so disheartening, this happened just this past Friday.

#Anytime I try to go back to being my old philanthropic self, some idiot just comes and spoils it for the rest honest people!
Let's get it straight Mate. You are just a SIMPLE Man because I can beat my chest you will not send a nigga out there money for fees.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Sirchiboy: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dbrawllm0098:

One stupid old man that refused to respect himself calling me his beautiful wife
Please give him a chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry Subscription(daily) / Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.