Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Bbnaija: Sheggz Reveals Popular Actress He Was 'dating' Before The Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Sheggz Reveals Popular Actress He Was 'dating' Before The Show (555 Views)

“DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Sheggz Reveals Popular Actress He Was 'dating' Before The Show by TheOlusanjo(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2022
In the early morning of Day 14 of BBNaija Season 7 (Level Up), Sheggz revealed to fellow housemates Bella and Eloswag that prior to getting into the house, Instagram users believed that he was dating Nollywood actress, Sharon Ooja.

It seems all is rosy again between the trio of Eloswag, Bella and Sheggz. Following their spat on Thursday afternoon concerning Eloswag’s triangle with Phyna and Chomzy, the level one housemates gathered around the dining table in the wee hours of the night to discuss their anxiety and reactions towards Biggie’s invitation to the house.

While recounting their pre-house experience, Sheggz informed Bella and Eloswag that only his mum and his sister knew he was heading into Biggie’s house, he further explained that going off social media was a bit dramatic for him as days before he entered lockdown for the show, Nollywood starlet Sharon Ooja had posted a picture they had both taken at his uncle’s birthday party.

Sheggz further went on to narrate how his direct messages on Instagram were flooded with inquiries about his supposed relationship status with Sharon Ooja.

Telling their own stories, Eloswag and Bella revealed that they found it difficult to keep their selection a secret, with Bella particularly asking her makeup artiste not to post pictures of her for the time being.

Source:[url] https://burbles.ng/2022/08/05/people-thought-i-was-dating-sharon-ooja-sheggz-reveals-to-bella/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Khalid And Daniella Bbnaija Knacking Under The Sheets, Watch It Here / Reactions As Young Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (video) / Mavin's New Single 'Won Damo" Review [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.