Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up (4397 Views)

We Pay Your Chinese Supplier In Rmb/yuan At The Most Affordable Rates / If You're A Bigginner Just Get This Coin; Gives You 10coin Free After Sign Up / Earn 1dollar Instantly After Sign Up. Withdraw As BTC, Ether Or Bch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by Six11(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Chippercash to Chippercash, Chippercash to account and account to Chippercash.
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by Six11(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
We are your ideal digital payment company within and beyond Africa.
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by Six11(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
How do I get my money from Chipper Cash?

Do you know you can send money to a user outside the country from your Chippercash account? All you need to do is to deposit the money in your Chipper Cash account and then send it to the recipient in another country e.g UK, Kenya etc. On receiving the money, the recipient can withdraw to his bank account and the business deal is done.
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by Six11(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
We dash you 1000 naira for your spend for coming on board (Instant Withdrawal).
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by Six11(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hello,
I am your Chippercash Agent. Chipper cash is the coolest app ever. Packed with great features, very reliable for instant Peer-to-peer Cross-border payments in Africa and Europe.

We will give you free transfer with zero charges
We give free dollar card and ATM naira debit card.
You have a free account number for your transaction.
You buy and sell foreign stocks at the click of a button.
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by Samken2: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Six11:
Hello,
I am your Chippercash Agent. Chipper cash is the coolest app ever. Packed with great features, very reliable for instant Peer-to-peer Cross-border payments in Africa and Europe.

To Register, Connect with me on Whatsapp on 08146494702 and say " I need my 1000 naira bonus".
How does it work
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by Ournolly: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Six11:
Hello,

What's your exchange rate for your virtual card, Dollar to Naira?
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by Six11(m): 2:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Today is N720 to a dollar
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by ironheart(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chipper cash naira to dollar rate is higher than the black market price, current dollar rate today is 743 while the chipper cash charge 765 to a dollar. If you are to convert back to naira, you will be loosing almost 100 naira per dollar.

Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by kuliokunl: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Please how do I use this app to send money or receive money from UK?.
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by Six11(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Encourage your receiver to download Chippercash app so he or she can receive fund through Chippercash tag username.
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by icon91(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
@six11, what kind of agent are you?

You don't reply people's inquiries & questions

Nawa o!
Re: I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up by olufemit: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Run for your dear life. A very useless app. Let any of their paid social media influencer dispute this and I will post details online for all to see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet / MMM Just Blocked My Account. / Luxurious 6 Bedroom Suite Duplex building plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.