Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads (53973 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters / Don’t Harm Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine, FG Warns Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Daroldigits: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why must he be so stupid in the first place?..because of self interest
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Obiorahpcfg: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
He is an idiot!
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Amumaigwe: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Obi’s supporters should avoid mob mentality, you can’t win election by threatening people who don’t agree with you and your candidate. We must all not support Obi. Some of us will support HE Atiku and some will support Asiwaju. That is how politics is. We all know the worst candidate is Asiwaju but you must not insult him or his supporters. Anyway, I hope Nigeria doesn’t experience BATing.

Someone is wishing another death and you blame his relations for standing up against the aggressor. So much for your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by tibatobi: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
The Origins of Totalitarianism. The Obi followers accept Biafra but reject Nigeria. They abandon the mystic of the cause, Nnamdi Kanu, and have followed Obi, its inauthentic saint. It is the pragmatism of the cause. Kanu is the unarmed prophet, sulking behind bars. Obi is out in the open, a bird in hand. Machiavelli warned against the unarmed prophet, who fights without power. Elijah was armed against his foes. So was Jesus until he was crucified. They see Obi as armed with electoral quest. It is their own version of the Trojan War. Obi is the Greek Gift that they will ride in the battle for conquest.
Mind you, they have not abandoned Kanu. But their icon has no power for now. Obi is like Zik, Kanu like Ojukwu. One is a flair, the other a flare.

By Sam omatseye

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Karemarealty288(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Applegirl22:
Signs of disobidiently yusless Obituarists

1. Lovers of bad news
2. Wishers of calamities
3. Peddlers of fake news
4. Dishers of insults
5. Users of zobo stained flag as DP

���

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Horokrox: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
mascot87:
It will ba a calamity for Obituary to be president. May God forbid it
Take your opinion mold it aesthetically and SHOVE it straight into your PROLAPSED butthole like a red hot iron undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Acidosis(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Since he is entitled to his opinion, he should also be entitled to the consequences of his opinion ...

C'est fini

Can I copy this punch line sir? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by brumeikperikpe: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sam Omatseye either failed or refused to grasp the reality on ground; he thinks it's business as usual. Am not an Obidient for now, but I clearly understand that the change Nigeria & Nigerians so desire & require rests in Peter Obi. That's the reality on ground, whether you like his face or not. Obi's supporters are not making any threats; they are only reacting to any perceived or real attempt by any individual or group to truncate the will of the Nigerian people to get it right henceforth. Am not a supporter of any of the parties or candidates, but I recognize & surrender to the ferocious wind signalling a paradigm change. Never before has Nigeria got a chance to choose between doom & boom as it now is. The setting is clear. I think there may be no more geographical expression called Nigeria if Obi is deprived of the leadership of this country in line with the mood, yearning & aspiration of the people. Except, of course, the election is manifestly seen to be free & fair. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by MtDave55: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
THE EASIEST TIME TO BECOME FAMOUS AND GET INTO LIMELIGHT IS NOW, JUST SAY SOME OR DO SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT OBI, YOU DONT NEED TO INCLUDE PETER.

WITHIN FEW MINUTES YOU WILL BE SURE TO BE MAKING THE AIRWAVES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by ATLIEN2027: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
See the violent IPIG terrorists Obi diots masquerading as Nigerian voters.
Nigerians will never vote Peter Obi tuary into office the lying SOB Chinese clown is a loser already.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by airsaylongcome: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Godjone:
So that idiot is even from Delta state. I no go worry myself too much, na him own people go even treat hin fvk up. Ewu

He’s Itsekiri. And most Itsekiri would be voting BAT because his wife is half Itsekiri. Safe to say he was voicing the thoughts of most (not all) Itsekiri people. Primordial sentiments
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Moh247: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reno omokiri already told people what to expect if this people get power.. even PitObi can't control them, just has Nnamdi Kanu also lost their control

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by dododawa1: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Obi + LP supporters are something else

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by dollytino4real(f): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
pquaver:

I didn't know obituary for a living person was bad oooo. The way you obidient wished Buharri death for 8 years.. I wonder why it's good for one und bad for the otherooo
is he the president
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by otomatic(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
The family is an irresponsible one. Their son wrote an article titled "Obi" about someone's son. Yet the family head is trying to twist the title to "Obi" even in the face of the printed evidence.
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why wishing Obi death upon what?
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Mummiesboy: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Very dull! IdiotaThat Sam is a very dull man, i am even surprised he is not Yoruba

Na him bootlick Tinubu pass Abi it's because of the peanut he gets from TVC[/quote]
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
He should be used as a scape goat to serve as a deterent to others. u dont mess with the destiny of millions of Nigerian youths you go collect so that another man go chop that money wey them give u for back..
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Omik111(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
That man is a foolish idiot, I don't blame him because some of them miss their way into this country Nigral. God will soon have their time
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Amarachieze(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Guilty conscience is the reason for this false alarm; the wicked runs when no one is pursuing him: this is Sam omatseye. He is not better than the biblical Esau who sold his birthright (his conscience) for a morsel of meat (money) Nor is he in any ways different from Cain who murdered his righteous brother out of envy and turned around to complain to God that anyone that sees him will kill him because he perceived rightly that he was carry a curse to wit "mark of death" Nevertheless the Almighty God in his benevolence put a mark on him that guaranteed him life instead of death.
Why should a reasonable person kill someone who had already murdered himself? Has the man not died in him?

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by sweetonugbu: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Firefire:
Yeye Fowls.
where have thou been?.
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Mummiesboy: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
[qThuote author=APCnaPDP post=115409138]Obi’s supporters should avoid mob mentality, you can’t win election by threatening people who don’t agree with you and your candidate. We must all not support Obi. Some of us will support HE Atiku and some will support Asiwaju. That is how politics is. We all know the worst candidate is Asiwaju but you must not insult him or his supporters. Anyway, I hope Nigeria doesn’t experience BATing. [This particular idiot no get sense at all]
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by mascot87(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
lereinter:

If someone put late or rip prefix to your name will you like it

Am I the one that named him Obituary? Have you condemned those that call Tinubu names? Don't be an hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Firefire(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
sweetonugbu:
where have thou been?.

Alive on earth.
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by jrusky(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Born2Breed:

Dog don give this one rabbies.

Bite your tongue and swallow it.

Which kind nonsense is this? Peain no go talk again? Anybody that just give his opinion you bastads will start threatening him but can litres the whole Internet insulting Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwanso, Idahosa, Osibanjo etc as you re insulting them you are insulting their tribes haba which kind nonsense be this?

Na by force to support somebody? I repeat you are mad, all of you wherever you are are mad Peter motherfucker obi is mad tell him I said so you son of bitch.

O ya come carry obi enter Aso Rock make we see nah.

You guys don't start what you can finish hhmm I dey warn una, na pesin wey dey alive dey contest for election don't dare people I repeat don't start what you can not finish Abiola till today nobody under the sun know wetin Kill am. Don't dare people I repeat don't dare people this provocation I too much.

Pls f u c k to hell you bitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by latolz: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Am just seeing this headline.. This is so so sad.. Does he realise that Obi has family too.. He should expect whatever comes he's way.. No matter how much you are paid, this is not in anyway the best way to express your personal opinion.. So sad!
Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by Bar1941(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Obi and his supporters are animals and they will all start getting what they truly deserve.

They can insult Tinubu and even wish him dead but they can't take thesame when being directed to Obi their lord and savior, bunch of idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by seunjungle1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Stupid supporters of Obituary threatening people with death...that can only happen in the southeast, try it here in southwest.
Set nincompoops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by colestephan86: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by MumuYorubaBoy: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by HIPROFILE(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Obi’s supporters should avoid mob mentality, you can’t win election by threatening people who don’t agree with you and your candidate. We must all not support Obi. Some of us will support HE Atiku and some will support Asiwaju. That is how politics is. We all know the worst candidate is Asiwaju but you must not insult him or his supporters. Anyway, I hope Nigeria doesn’t experience BATing.

You do not agree with me…that is fine but going as far as calling for the death (Obituary) of my preferred candidate is you calling for something else most often it is those who are against the candidacy of peter Obi that will first say some derogatory comments against him and again expect his supporters to keep calm? una try..ooo

Please this is not that time when Tinubu used his media to rubbish GEJ just to bring in this Idiiot as president who only love to have power but does not have any iota of knowledge or understanding about the responsibilities that comes with it.

We are strongly against your media attacks on Peter Obi and we are ready to wage war against any attempt to demean or tarnish his image..Why do you want to package and make Tinubu or an Atiku to look like a saint or more learned and exposed over Peter Obi? You want to throw Nigeria into another 8 Years of disaster then run away with your family to canada with the proceeds you made from Tinubu and Atiku

God will not let all of you succeed this time.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads by cybertron88: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
He has been promised the post of special adviser on media. This one go worst pass Garba shehu and Femi Adeshina put together. God forbid bat thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.