Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners (500 Views)

Fiverr Mastermind Whatsapp Group / Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) / Free Jvzoo Mastermind Class In My Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by ejimobrown(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Are a newbie in the crypto world, you might be wondering what 10X is.

It is a ratio used in reference to the potential growth of a stock or cryptocurrency.

For example, if a coin has a 10X growth potential, it means that if you invest in it, you expect it to rise 10 times what you invested.

Cryptocurrency is not actually a physical currency – it’s an encrypted digital form of currency.

With this course everything you need to know about cryptocurrency from beginner to pro.

Interested
Then type interested and let's begin.
Re: The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by roscoman: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Yes. Interested

1 Like

Re: The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2022
Sign up with just your name, email address and phone number to get started. Then verify your identity, quickly and smoothly, to start trading - no bank account needed.

Buy bitcoin with multiple payment options based on your country of origin - card payments, mobile money (MoMo), instant EFT and bank transfer are just a few of the solutions available to you.

Visit www.yellowcard.io to get started
Re: The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by EinsteinAyo(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2022
I have heard of Yellow Card and I am given it a try today by downloading the App.

AyodejiFelix:
Sign up with just your name, email address and phone number to get started. Then verify your identity, quickly and smoothly, to start trading - no bank account needed.

Buy bitcoin with multiple payment options based on your country of origin - card payments, mobile money (MoMo), instant EFT and bank transfer are just a few of the solutions available to you.

Re: The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by OladapoF(m): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Can you please tell me more about Cryptocurrencies rates on Yellow Card? Like to they offer cool rates?
EinsteinAyo:
I have heard of Yellow Card and I am given it a try today by downloading the App.

Re: The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by ejimobrown(m): 6:50am On Aug 06, 2022
roscoman:

Yes. Interested

You can contact me on WhatsApp 08160534746
Re: The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by Yourfav: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
OladapoF:
Can you please tell me more about Cryptocurrencies rates on Yellow Card? Like to they offer cool rates?
based on what I've heard, their rates are really cool
Re: The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by OladapoF(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Trying out Yellow Card Application already. I love the user Interface

AyodejiFelix:

Re: The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by Freelancerx: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
OladapoF:
Trying out Yellow Card Application already. I love the user Interface

Their app is so easy to use for me
Re: The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by Realest425: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Freelancerx:
Their app is so easy to use for me

Same here, I’ve tried some for a while but I find I’m more comfortable with it
Re: The 10X Cryptocurrency Mastermind For Beginners by Freelancerx: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
It is very user friendly
Realest425:

Same here, I’ve tried some for a while but I find I’m more comfortable with it

(1) (Reply)

How Much Naira Can I Exchange For Today's Gift Card? / Make At Least $100/month On Amazon Kdp / Maffys Data Services - Data Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.