Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos (2819 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu / Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
As usual they'll deny him and call him fulani

Men of Joint Task Security Forces(JTF) responsible for getting rid of unknown gunmen from Anambra state, today raided one of the unknown gunmen's camps at Ukpor, Anambra state.

Let's hear one of the unknown gunmen captured by security forces explain the motivation behind his unknown gunmen hustle.

Let's hear him.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0nZL9oiB4vBs6gQbC15qXwGVFf2QMQEFmDkFb542aQBZnruMQuipuEZ4SbYhFJcFil&id=100000563983468

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by GodsOwnMan: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by Firefire(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
useless post from a jobless and lazy Nigerian yoots

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
More again

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
And again

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by gabolak(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
God help us
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
God bless Governor Soludo he tried the path of peace with IPOB visited their leader begged them to stop sit at home. Beg them for negotiation offered amnesty. Yet they said they want it the Nyesom Wike style.

Wahala no sey finish for ESN and Unknown gunmen.

16 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by midehi2(f): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wow, dem dey drink coke, life beer too

But wait oo, what is that coffin for shocked

I hope they are not innocent people, I don't trust this our uniform men

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by Jesusloveyou: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
I have killed 4 people since I started this unknown gunmen business in Anambra.

Watch the confessional video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0nZL9oiB4vBs6gQbC15qXwGVFf2QMQEFmDkFb542aQBZnruMQuipuEZ4SbYhFJcFil&id=100000563983468

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by Chinjo2: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is quit commendable. However, let this operations not be selective. They should also do same to Bandits and Boko Haram members.
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by colorsofrainbow: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
God bless Governor Soludo he tried the path of peace with IPOB visited their leader begged them to stop sit at home. Beg them for negotiation offered amnesty. Yet they said they want it the Nyesom Wike style.

Wahala no sey finish for ESN and Unknown gunmen.

So your ijelespeaks was one of the killers of Barrister Ejiofor's associates? He will suffers for his sins soon. And if you have a hand in that and criminal activities as well,you will suffer with him

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by apache22b: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
The power is in your hands, if you want to continue suffering in Nigeria vote Peter Obi.

If you want boost in our economy and Security,vote Tinubu.

Tinubu is the only Messiah we have to make things right again for us all in Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu wisely

Forget Peter Obi he's a nosie maker and that's where it all ends .

Tinubu 2023 all the Way for economic growth,peace and harmony shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by otolanle: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by Abdul05: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Na Biafra or death... grin cheesy

Even though they finished us all... the grass would fight.. angry grin cheesy
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

So your ijelespeaks was one of the killers of Barrister Ejiofor's associates? He will suffers for his sins soon. And if you have a hand in that and criminal activities as well,you will suffer with him

Lol. Ijelespeaks has sued your Quak barrister. God bless u guys for mentioning me on that video. I reported to Ijelespeaks and he made a live clearing d air. He was in Imo state when it happened
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by Kalashnikov49: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chai!!!

This news has been in existence since.

Let me Update the Forum, so that they can discern between Agbado Propaganda and Facts.

The Busting was coordinated by Anambra Vigilante service members and JTF.

The crime syndicate ...terrorized inhabitants and did kidnappings within the area..

This group are remnants of the bastards that ESN routed. They go to weddings and burials and demand compensation for their useless bogus security.

IPOB supports this endeavour and will continually rid the states of useless actors that want to soil their name.

IPOB doesnt use PUMP ACTION..because terrorist Fulani use AK47. That is why the Governor of Benue State has even insisted that the state vigilante will use AK47....will you call them ESN also?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

IPOB DOESNT WEAR USELESS MILITARY OR POLICE UNIFORMS TO WORK. grin grin grin grin grin grin

THERE IS NO BIAFRAN FLAG TO SUPPORT YOUR PROPAGANDA ..WHY?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the picture of the JTF member with the Police Man with a masked face... grin grin grin grin grin..That alone should tell you that this is a routine criminal Burst...

So keep the propaganda coming...and know that its a known fact that you are also behind , the AFRICANCOLUMBUS moniker.

No matter how you try ...ESN is still LOVED By All and Sundry.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OVB123: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
These are the bad eggs in the IPOB formation, they have reduced Biafra struggle to terrorist struggle in ndigbo land. We don't need them again.

3 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by Kalashnikov49: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Even an Illiterate IGBO wont even talk like this.

You can lament all you want...IGBO people dont give 2 fvvcks about miscreants like you..spits

OVB123:
These are the bad eggs in the IPOB formation, they have reduced Biafra struggle to terrorist struggle in ndigbo land. We don't need them again.

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Their egusi soup where they use to add human meat as they were doing in Imo state before Hope Uzodinma gave them wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
ESN/Unknown gunmen Ghana must go bag and what is inside

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by Kalashnikov49: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
No Level Just Rants....of an Afonja miscreant. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Post more zombie, we need you to even copy UK, so that your Afonja Praise singers will say its Peter Obi's compound... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OyigboUpdate:
Their egusi soup where they use to add human meat as they were doing in Imo state before Hope Uzodinma gave them wotowoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OVB123: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Even an Illiterate IGBO wont even talk like this.

You can lament all you want...IGBO people dont give 2 fvvcks about miscreants like you..spits

Do not quote me wrong my dear, i am not saying i'm against the struggles for the actuallization of biafra but the manner with which they are going about it.
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
OVB123:
Do not quote me wrong my dear, i am not saying i'm against the struggles for the actuallization of biafra but the manner with which they are going about it.

U don see how e no dey hard them to curse. Even d guy talking don't even know I still support Peter Obi. But because I don't support this terrorist I'm now anti Igbo. All these IPOB terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by colorsofrainbow: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. Ijelespeaks has sued your Quak barrister. God bless u guys for mentioning me on that video. I reported to Ijelespeaks and he made a live clearing d air. He was in Imo state when it happened

Criminal going about killing innocent Igbos. You will die more painful death than the aide you killed and burnt his body in the vehicle

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by OyigboUpdate: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Criminal going about killing innocent Igbos. You will die more painful death than the aide you killed and burnt his body in the vehicle

You're a confused bingo. From attack at Ibeku to lawyer aid. U guys are so confused. In all your lies u can't be stable to lie one thing in unity

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
I love this grin
Kill them!
Show them no mercy!.
Oyiboudate i missed you!.

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by gidgiddy: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ha

What had this got to do with IPOB?

These people are funny. Shameless propagandists who want to continue their useless "operation tag all crimes in the South East as the handwork of IPOB"

They say they bursted a camp but you dont see see any camp. They will go and bring old rusted broken dane guns, put it on the floor with some bullets and camouflage, take picture for social media, and claim they have busted a camp

How long do these people think they will keep doing this and fool anyone?

Then they will bring a video of a suspect who has been tortured, or threatened to be tortured or killed, and get the suspect to say whatever they like

what kind of Policeman makes videos of suspects? That is not their job. Their job is to arrest and charge to court, not make videos and pictures to be put on social media

This is what tells anyone with a brain that this is all propaganda, and these guys that are arrested may well be innocent. Whenever security agents start showcasing crime fighting on social media, it is about fooling the public into believing they are working

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by colorsofrainbow: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

You're a confused bingo. From attack at Ibeku to lawyer aid. U guys are so confused. In all your lies u can't be stable to lie one thing in unity
You killed the lawyer's aide,you criminal
Going about killing all Igbos. You will be consumed soon

2 Likes

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Camp Bursted In Anambra This Friday Graphic Photos by TylerDurden: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You killed the lawyer's aide,you criminal
Going about killing all Igbos. You will be consumed soon

What do you accursed people want?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Popular Sheikh Jafar Declares Tinubu An Enemy Of The North (Video) / IPOB Member Weds In Grand Style, Bride Holds Biafran Flag - Pictures / Elections: Obaseki Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.