Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry (38683 Views)

Soldiers Beat Policeman, Monday Orube, To Death In Lagos / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Senate Withdraws Confirmation Of Monday Udo Tom As REC Nominee After 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Rogue army, why not obey traffic rules
That's how senseless majority of them are. They really believe they are better than everyone who is not in the army.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Truvelisback(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
DareBello:
Ojo in Ibadan or there any Ojo in Lagos
There is.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Tvoice: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
DareBello:
Ojo in Ibadan or is there any Ojo in Lagos?

Wonderful question, abeg ask Google, abi ur data dey on strike like ASUU too ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by chigoizie7(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
What are they reacting? They should just sack all the officers involved and then charge all of them as civilians for murder. What are they inquiring? They took them to their barracks.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Way4orward: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fake
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by mixeha1131: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hdh

Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by danhans(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
RIP To the dead,but that police station is a problem in that area it is just like a bank suffering people here and there

2 Likes

Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by afbstrategies: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
shocked
Never seen an inquiry conducted by the Nigerian Army that's not biased or tainted.

Not expecting this one to be. My heart goes to the family of the victim though.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Yomit71(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oh I see

Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Geminiivory: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Antoeni:
It Serves Police Right , Lastma should be their next Target

pls stop this madness.. How do you glory in people's gruesome murder? Don't you knkw that the police office never did anything wrong? We cant be barbarians in this country
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Useless people!

Something you people have been doing for decades... You got away with these acts of infringement and murder because of lack of social media exposure.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by ManOfSon: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
"Full wrath of disciplinary provisions" you say? Someone's husband, father, uncle, brother got killed! It's a homicide!
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by KIDfurniture(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by yusluvad(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
It is well...
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by defim79220: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ghg

Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7265555/soldiers-beat-policeman-monday-orube

Next Government must ban Settting Up Board Of Inquiry if we are serious about making Nigeria better
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by lizlazy(f): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
abobote:
Stories

Its only in Nigeria you see two security fighting each other

I tire o They no get shame. Mtscheeew
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Drefaithful(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
DareBello:

i think it should be OJO Along OJO Barracks, Because if it were to be OJO of Ibadan 2Div should take charge of the case it is within their AOR, but for the fact that is has been taken over by 81Div, definitely is Lagos, except if there is OJO in Ogun State, because 81Div AOR is Lag and Ogun.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Steve0979(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Notin will happen,dey will call dia godfada na highest na IHL28days after then life goes on.morals of d story,no go fight soja wey pass u o,dead body no dey judge case.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by UptownVibes(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
eminikansoso:
grin
Bandits killed herdsmen nothing concern the villagers
grin
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by LXG2(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Always reacting and never taking any serious actions.

Peep at my siggy it is waiting for you.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by skywalker240(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Their business
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by SenatePresdo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please let the Military kill more of the police.

I hate police with everything in me, after one bastard on uniform intimidated me because he was carrying gun.

If na for my village Bush he try am, I for deck am better slap.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Olabode211: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
dem put politician and yahoo yahoo into one prison you don knw say pesin go pesin.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by ShaqFu: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nothing will come out of this inquiry. They just told us so.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by K5blazer: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wow, what a nice one!!
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by sonofElElyon: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
No need for any board! The killers can be fished out in no time if there's the will so to do
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by Oxtertee(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
DareBello:

We have ọ́jọ́ọ́ in ibadan not ojo.
Re: Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry by foreshore(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.