Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met (4461 Views)

Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony / Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by phoneport(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
A woman has gone viral on TikTok after spotting herself in a picture of her husband from years before they even met, in a spooky coincidence that completely shocked her.

Ailiz Melina Zambrano Pinargote, 26, from Ecuador, was looking through childhood photos of her husband when she spotted something unbelievable.

In the background of one of the pictures which was taken 15 years earlier, she spotted herself as an 11-year-old staring at a random boy.

However little did Ailiz know, that at the time she was actually staring at her future husband, Pedro Pablo Pico Moreira, 29.

Ailiz, now 26, from Ecuador, was pictured at 11-years-old striking a sassy pose as she eyed up her future husband Pedro, who was 14 in the picture taken at a local festival in 2007
Ailiz, now 26, from Ecuador, was pictured at 11-years-old striking a sassy pose as she eyed up her future husband Pedro, who was 14 in the picture taken at a local festival in 2007
Written in the stars: Ailiz and Pedro, pictured on their wedding day, met at university six years ago and got engaged just two years later. But little did they know that they'd already crossed paths

Written in the stars: Ailiz and Pedro, pictured on their wedding day, met at university six years ago and got engaged just two years later. But little did they know that they’d already crossed paths
Ailiz said: ‘I don’t remember anything about the photo, because I was a young girl and I didn’t know him, I hadn’t seen him.

‘I just remember that every year we went to the city parades with my mom.’

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by ufuosman(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pictures is good

3 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by phoneport(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Recalling the day she made the incredible find, she said: ‘One day we went to my mother-in-law’s house and I asked her to show me my husband’s photo album from when he was a child and that’s when we discovered the photo.

‘We were totally surprised, we couldn’t believe it, it gave us fear, happiness, many emotions because it is incredible that the photographer in the middle of the parade stopped him right at that moment where I appear looking at him.’

Pedro at 14, strolling around at the town festival
A young Ailiz, whose family also attended the town festival every year
Pedro at 14, strolling around at the town festival (left). A young Ailiz (right), whose family also attended the town festival every year
After sharing their amazing photo revaluation online, the video has gained more than 9 million views and 500,000 likes – leaving many TikTok users amazed.

One user said: ‘They say that before 16 you have already met the love of your life and I think it is real.’

Someone else wrote ‘I have read before that before meeting the person destined for you, they coincide in many places, they travel together without knowing each other yet!’

Well I never met my wife before we married anywhere and at anytime in life, not until we married.
What about you?
And do you have any pictures evidence?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Artiiclebeast: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wonderful and a rare coincidence...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by midehi2(f): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
I am going for that kind of teeth soonest

1 Like

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by thesicilian: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Quite an interesting coincidence, though it's something that is very likely to happen if they live in a small town.

On a less serious note, it is also possible that she stalked him for 15years!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Biglittlelois(f): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
midehi2:

That kind of teeth? Lol that's braces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Biglittlelois(f): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
A beautiful coincidence!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by midehi2(f): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Biglittlelois:

That kind of teeth? Lol that's braces.
Yes, I like it
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Biglittlelois(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
midehi2:

Yes, I like it

Babe, braces are dental tools that help correct problems with your teeth, like crowding, crooked teeth, or teeth that are out of alignment, they are not for fashion.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Klass99(f): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2022

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Biglittlelois(f): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Klass99:

Lol, she said she likes it and will go for it soonest. What is your own na? If people use contact lens for fashion why not braces too? grin

Lol except she goes for fashion braces, the one in the Op is actually for realignment purposes, and I was only cautioning her on not spoiling her teeth if she has no need for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by LOVEGINO(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
midehi2:
hope u know d price sha?

1 Like

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by midehi2(f): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Babe, braces are dental tools that help correct problems with your teeth, like crowding, crooked teeth, or teeth that are out of alignment, they are not for fashion.
Yes madam, I know cheesy
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by midehi2(f): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
LOVEGINO:
hope u know d price sha?
grin
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Biglittlelois(f): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
midehi2:

Yes madam, I know cheesy

Ok dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Mindlog: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
It reminds me of my own incident though not related but the feelings it generated. I showed up at a recruitment agency for a part time job, filled up the forms and waited to be called in for an interview by one of the consultants.

The consultant who interviewed me àsked me to repeat my home address, which I did and she was just starring at me then whispered "this can't be". She went on to tell me that when she and her husband relocated to the UK from Italy 17 years ago, they lived in my building and stayed in Flat 3.......and I was living in Flat 3 when I went for the job interview! cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by EmahBoss(f): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mindlog:
It reminds me of my own incident though not related but the feelings it generated. I showed up at a recruitment agency for a part time job, filled up the forms and waited to be called in for an interview by one of the consultants.

The consultant who interviewed me àsked me to repeat my home address, which I did and she was just starring at me then whispered "this can't be". She went on to tell me that when she and her husband relocated to the UK from Italy 17 years ago, they lived in my building and stayed in Flat 3.......and I was living in Flat 3 when I went for the job interview! cheesy

Did you get the job? Just curious and did you form any relationship or friendship from that incident?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Jeon(f): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
What a fate.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by YeePeyHaa: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Someone said that of you are already above thirty years of age and still single, that there is a very high possiblity that you have already met the person you will marry but you might not know

I don't know if it is true Sha!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by CrownOfClay724: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
A very pleasant coincidence.
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by falcon01: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
I was also in same pics with mine on a wedding ceremony 10 years ago in a different state

1 Like

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by cayorday89(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Second time I am reading something like this, the other had both of them with the pictures they both posed for, with the husband seen a bit far in the background of the wife's picture taken at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by mrdharkchild(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by jimmychang: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
midehi2:

Yes, I like it

Kai,this one no wise grin grin grin
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Mercury12(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
They both Twin Flames.
Coincidence like this is only possible with one's twin soul person, (The other part of a human in another person)
A connection deeper and stronger than soulmate connection

1 Like

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Mindlog: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmahBoss:

Did you get the job? Just curious and did you form any relationship or friendship from that incident?

Yeah, I got the job and she did say even if there was no more vacancy that she must get an opening for me ......I felt touched. wink

7 Likes

Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by Ezemust: 3:19am On Aug 06, 2022
midehi2:
carriam come house,na me go comotam with my hand.orishirishi
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by squash47(m): 6:13am On Aug 06, 2022
Biglittlelois:

She has teeth problems...after eating many men's money, her teeth don scatter. So she needs the braces to keep them together.
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by bukatyne(f): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2022
kiss
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by jeromestarks: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2022
True love.
This can only happen if when the lady keeps her virginity. This woman most have married her husband as a virgin.
To all women who have slept with a man that isn't their husband, may you experience pains, sadness and depression in your family.
Re: Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met by jeromestarks: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Thats how some of them follow trending things without knowing the meaning.
Imagine the girl thinking it's fashion.
Nigerian girls are useless; ALL OF THEM!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting / Brother In-law! / See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.