Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. (595 Views)

You Will Be Paid Only On One Condition / After Two Years Of Living Together:my Fiance Will Only Marry Me On One Condition / This Curvily Endowed Chic Will Give You Full Pleasure... But On ONE Condition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by KiNg0G: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
if my daughter is an
actress and atiku or dangote wants to date her and
buy her a house on banana island with exotic gifts and
she refused,I will chase her out of my house..

this life money must be made...if you don't have money your like a walking corpse.

Even if it's just for a night, used and dumped...she must accept the offer or go find another roof to lay her head.

if I had the chance my self, I would swap for it
do you know how much this elites lavish on just a date night..no sex involved.
just to keep them company

talkless when they want to do, and it might just be to suck their brèast...3min... it's over.

come on

tell me who don't like better thing...or which other easy work is there to lift a whole family from generational curse..
generational proverty..

see this life we need to use our sense and be logical..

1 Like

Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by KiNg0G: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
.she may do runs, it's not a must...if that's what she wants then she's free to..but it must be on the higher standard if not I disown her too.
Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by thesicilian: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
if my daughter is an

this life money must be made...if you don't have money your like a walking corpse.

Even if it's just for a night, used and dumped...she must accept the offer or go find another roof to lay her head.

if I had the chance my self, I would swap for her role

May you never have children until you give your life to Christ.
Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by Samuelnze(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
I am Not suprized. people way sane for Naija now,on pass 30,000,000
Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by KiNg0G: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
thesicilian:

May you never have children until you give your life to Christ.
one already on the way OGa.
Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Poverty mentality...that's why I invite unto winners chapel living Faith church is Jesus Christ will change ur mentality and give u grace to bring up children in the fear of GOD
Let this mind be in u first...Bible verse

2 Likes

Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by Tejumola856: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
So if your daughter no do runs she no fit make ham in life?

Poor man thinking
Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by Solanaa: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
A fool at forty is a fool forever! embarassed embarassed
Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by Cypress042(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
embarassed

People who share same mentality with you should kindly and peacefully locate the nearest airport, take the next available flight and vacate this country.

Your kind of mentality isn't helping in the development Nigeria at all, just do the needful sir we'd be glad sad
Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by Realtalk20: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
if my daughter is an

if I had the chance my self, I would swap for it
do you know how much this elites lavish on just a date night..no sex involved.
just to keep them company

talkless when they want to do, and it might just be to suck their brèast...3min... it's over.

come on

tell me who don't like better thing...or which other easy work is there to lift a whole family from generational curse..
generational proverty..

see this life we need to use our sense and be logical..

Your type is the type that does human rituals or pushes drugs you are too desperate.

You like any Shame, honor, decency or class. You would probably steal a phone in your friend's house because you think like a thief.

You are a disgrace to adults and any child you have will likely end up in prison.

You just can never ever have a child like a Zuckerberg or Elom musk.. never ! Your child would be an armed robber or prostitute at best.

Goodluck
Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by Natbrowny: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
if my daughter is an

Do u have female child already??

Or u r just thinkin if it Happens in future
Re: My Daughters May Do Runs, on One Condition. by Autobot05: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Someone’s future father … na wa o

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

(1) (Reply)

Guys Watch This Video And Judge If It Wasn't Him That Pregnant Me During My Ovul / How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You / She Said Come N Visit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.