Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone (6297 Views)

Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device / Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device / I Regret Buying Nokia 3.1 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Pat081: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Obakoolex:
Some phone marketers told me to get redmi phone instead of common techno or infinix now if you try my number 5 times luckily you can connect me once on my redmi 8.
Please what phone is trusted with range of 80k - 100k?
your phone is God sent b happy
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Tamiw: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Tecno is the best. Here is a small story

We went to a remote village with this contractor and his engineer, I am supervising their work. So we got a challenge about the location, and the contrator wanted to call the office in Kaduna to ask questions.

He picked his phone (Samsung ooo) to call and their was no network. I then bring out my techno puvoir 3, and their was network, I immediately called the office. I want laugh but just calm.

For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats, Click Here

1 Like

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by maasoap(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2022
kingsceemark:

You don collect be that, you don fall for those hungry marketers, just like how some foolish Nigerians dey fall for Tinubu urchins

Grow up. Tinubu is real but your Peter Obi, too fake.
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by grudges: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
freddie009:

Nah 150k you they call just?
yes when buying iphone or samsung, with 150 you cant get latest of that phone even though it is london use, therefore with that amount you fit get 2-3 years released.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by christianjoy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
AlfaWoman:
All you need is,

A phone,
Good internet,
And a really strong will to never be broke in your life

I CAN TEACH YOU FOR FREE
teach what exactly undecided
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Abizz: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
heykims:

It happens to all apps o.
Pls tell me where I'll adjust the setting.
Yes na. All apps immediately you minimize any app, it stops working.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Bluish44(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tamiw:
Techno is the best. Here is a small story

We went to a remote village with this contractor and his engineer, I am supervising their work. So we got a challenge about the location, and the contrator wanted to call the office in Kaduna to ask questions.

He picked his phone (Samsung ooo) to call and their was no network. I then bring out my techno puvoir 3, and their was network, I immediately called the office.

For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats, Click Here
story story

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Beetwo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obakoolex:
Some phone marketers told me to get redmi phone instead of common techno or infinix now if you try my number 5 times luckily you can connect me once on my redmi 8.

Redmi is a very good fone. Sorry for the experience you are having now, but I was told the same by some fone vendors. Honestly, am glad that I did. because my intention was to go for Sam***g fone, but I was told to go for Redmi which am currently enjoying now. The issue might be with your network because I used to have similar experience back then when I was still using Te**o C15 sometimes. Or the particular fone is having network issue.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Ejebleje: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
oneoff3:
Ok

You will not escape God's judgement! It's this lucrative why do you need 5k from interested people, yet you want to help ? You will not end well!

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by AlfaWoman(f): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
christianjoy:
teach what exactly undecided
Get paid in Dollars by Uploading ebooks on Amazon. Even with little or no writing experience.
I can help you if you are interested
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by christianjoy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
AlfaWoman:

Get paid in Dollars by Uploading ebooks on Amazon. Even with little or no writing experience.
I can help you if you are interested
sure
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Inali: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2022
Obakoolex:
oga get a TECNO POVA NEO
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Inali: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2022
Beetwo:

Redmi is a very good fone. Sorry for the experience you are having now, but I was told the same by some fone vendors. Honestly, am glad that I did. because my intention was to go for Sam***g fone, but I was told to go for Redmi which am currently enjoying now. The issue might be with your network because I used to have similar experience back then when I was still using Te**o C15 sometimes. Or the particular fone is having network issue.
redmi isn't a good phone jor

1 Like

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Kunja2: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2022
cheesy cheesy shebi una think say redmi na all and all na.
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Kunja2: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Abfinest007:
Oppo d camera is a blast nice graphic
how good is this oppo
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Abfinest007(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2022
Kunja2:
how good is this oppo
very good n expensive too.you can lock it like iPhone when d phone is stolen
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Kunja2: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Abfinest007:
very good n expensive too.you can lock it like iPhone when d phone is stolen
oh really? That's nice then
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by samsard(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Abizz:

This one na settings na.
It has happened to me a million times and I don't use redmi.
I use an S10+ and usually have several apps open most times, but I don't experience this.
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Abizz: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2022
samsard:
I use an S10+ and usually have several apps open most times, but I don't experience this.
It's not about phone nor the model. It's about the setting.
I already showed the guy how to fix the problem.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by samsard(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Abizz:

It's not about phone nor the model. It's about the setting.
I already showed the guy how to fix the problem.
Well, I never had to adjust anything to have my phone work this way, so I can't speak on that. I just supposed any phone with a decent bit of RAM should be able to hold apps in memory by default.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Redmi 8 of which year? Show me the pictures of u holding it in your hands and ill refund you
Obakoolex:
Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by RiseAbove(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obakoolex:

Only thing I used to do is to put in flight mode them immediately off the flight mode, then I can be reachable.... imagine the whahala grin
U must have placed both sims on 4g only. It happened to me until I realised that both my sim cards where on 4g and as soon as I removed them from 4g only the problem was solved.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone by heykims(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
samsard:
Well, I never had to adjust anything to have my phone work this way, so I can't speak on that. I just supposed any phone with a decent bit of RAM should be able to hold apps in memory by default.
Exactly chief, it isn't about setting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hide Files/folders On Android Phones Without Any Application / Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! / Global Mobile Subscriptions: Nigeria Among Top 5 Countries In Q1 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.