Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,078 members, 7,807,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You (3802 Views)

How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? / Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by MadeINchenzen2: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
What's wrong with some Nigerian ladies. I just asked one out and the next thing she did was to show me a picture of a sneaker... and instructed me to buy it for her. Like wtf !!!

I am so angry right now, someone should calm me down.

Why are Nigerian ladies like this for god sake?

9 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by God1000(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Your happiness lies in your own hands, avoid anything that you will later regret

7 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol... No be you go ask out... Shebi no be you wan bleep pussycat...mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by care4you: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Poor man!
You don't have money and you asked a girl out?

4 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Jennyclay(f): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Did she put a gun on your head to buy the sneakers for her?

She asked you a simple question that requires simple answer YES/NO.

If you're a broke man, just tell her you're a broke man that you can't afford it. she won't bite you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by MadeINchenzen2: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
pleboi:
Lol... No be you go ask out... Shebi no be you wan bleep pussycat...mtchewww
my broda... I dey vex as you see me so, the thing pain me no be small
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by MadeINchenzen2: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you're a broke man, just tell her you're broke man that you can't afford it. she won't bite you.
so I should buy what her father should be taking responsibility for? Is that my responsibility?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Elvisage(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you're a broke man, just tell her you're broke man that you can't afford it. she won't bite you.
na she be this again o.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Cypress042(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
She instructed you to buy a sneaker for her cheesy

Brother man, run for your life now, never look back and never return.

Please for those still trying to ask a Nigerian girl out desist from today. it's a huge trap, don't say i don't tell you smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Jennyclay(f): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
so I should buy what her father should be taking responsibilityfor? Is that my responsibility?
The choice is left for you to decide.

Do I look like someone who make decisions for broke people? Please incase you don't know, I'm allergic to broke people (Men).
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Magnoliaa(f): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol. Pretty simple; change the set of ladies you approach - problem solved.

2 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by lilvicky68(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
So guys still asks ladies out?? Seems strange
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by nairalanderr: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Just say no . She will not beat you
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Magnoliaa(f): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
lilvicky68:
So guys still asks ladies out?? Seems strange

Most definitely to someone like you. How was your five-year trip to Saturn?

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by lilvicky68(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Most definitely to someone like you. How was your five-year trip to Saturn?
I found out that the moon is too cold there..
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Magnoliaa(f): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
lilvicky68:
I found out that the moon is too cold there..

You for carry blanket na. grin
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by lilvicky68(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You for carry blanket na. grin
Lol.. these days e be like say your blood dey hot too much
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Femifasola: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you're a broke man, just tell her you're a broke man that you can't afford it. she won't bite you.
After sounding like 'she didn't force you'. You went ahead to call him broke, which kind confusion is that one. Lol
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by MadeINchenzen2: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

Do I look like someone who make decisions for broke people? Please incase you don't know, I'm allergic to broke people (Men).
broke girl is allergic for broke men... what an Irony !!!

5 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Killerbag36: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Asin the thing funny me one broke girl still de beg me for money 4 hair since las month

I still de funk sha on a normal grin

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Jennyclay(f): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Keep shut!!

Common sneakers you can't buy for someone!
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Nyascobar1414: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
As for that broke jennysand...
Thunder mix with brimstone fire your muddy water toto

3 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
As in I don't know the Bleep where these bitches called females are placing themselves... Buy for you sneakers for what bitch.. Do I look like your broke ass dad who can't fulfill his responsibilities ... If too say na face to face she reason you that matters my g... You for quench blunt for her nipples
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Truvelisback(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
What's wrong with some Nigerian ladies. I just asked one out and the next thing she did was to show me a picture of a sneaker... and instructed me to buy it for her. Like wtf !!!

I am so angry right now, someone should calm me down.

Why are Nigerian ladies like this for god sake?
U should have asked her in, not out.

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Gofwane(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

Oboyyeh, you are an expert in this fied. Chaii!
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Thermodynamics(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

Stop supporting what you know is obviously wrong, at least he is not a beggar, the fact that he finds the girl's begging/liability nature irritating doesn't mean he is broke, maybe he doesn't want to spend his hard earned money on a lazy liability. Besides, the only broke person here is the girl who is begging.

2 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Thermodynamics(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

You keep throwing the world broke around, you that begged a guy for data to come online, I know the phone you're using now one guy somewhere bought it for you, your house rent is probably paid by a guy.

When was the last time you took someone out and spent your money? But every weekend one Mr Kenneth de carry you de go eat chicken and chips.

Beggar like you de call person broke.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by MadeINchenzen2: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gofwane:
Oboyyeh, you are an expert in this fied. Chaii!
lol
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by phuckcheet(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
so says a broke bish
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Thermodynamics(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
pleboi:
As in I don't know the Bleep where these bitches called females are placing themselves... Buy for you sneakers for what bitch.. Do I look like your broke ass dad who can't fulfill his responsibilities ... If too say na face to face she reason you that matters my g... You for quench blunt for her nipples
grin grin nor mind them, the most surprising part be say, them go come de get mouth de call guys broke, just because the guy refuse to give them wetin their papa nor fit afford.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by imagrg(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
You wan yash free totow abi?

Let me tell you something....
In this Buhari era now ehn, girls don wise.

Na who love pay?

Na money for hand, back for ground!

If you broke nor go near girl.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Thermodynamics(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
imagrg:
You wan yash free totow abi?

Let me tell you something....
In this Buhari era now ehn, girls don wise. Na who love pay?

If you broke nor go near girl.
Then it's right to address any girl who begs as a prostiute. Since they are exchanging their Nyanch and Towtow for money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Girls / Your First Love May Not Be Your True Love. / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.