Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back (61307 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
lilvicky68:
Curved back? Is that a problem?

E be like say na see finish dey worry you
curved back lady is bae.... I think Op just want to show of the beautiful girl, OP please give me her number...

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Reader530(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
PortHarcourtcit:
curved back lady is bae.... I think Op just want to show of the beautiful girl, OP please give me her number...
The back is a bit deep. That's what I mean with curved back
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reader530:

I need her number ASAP...

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by arthurwillia(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol when I was in Nigeria
A guy paid for one year treatment of his babe with curved back cause he knows the lady na gold
E dey here dey talk shii

6 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Panda7(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
what other thing does that ur wife do apart from making noise
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Reader530(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
arthurwillia:
Lol when I was in Nigeria
A guy paid for one year treatment of his babe with curved back cause he knows the lady na gold
E dey here dey talk shii

3 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reader530:

What is wrong with that back bro... cos i see nothing wrong here

15 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Reader530(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
I sell data 1gb MTN @ N300.
And Airtel @ N400. Validity is 30 days. Call 08067551386
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are u Alfred Hitchcock?
Who da hell is that?
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:

How on earth is that suppose to be a problem?

9 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Verifiedtrader(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2022
Body go tell you
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by OkoYibo: 12:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:

There are body braces that help correct postural defects. Get for her and let her wear them. You'll be fine.

4 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by adesoji2faith: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Can we talk privateCan we talk private...
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by jeromestarks: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Jeon:
Just leave her if you aren't interested, and run far away from her because this issue would be an excuse for cheating on her in the nearest future. No need to validate her privacy by posting her pictures here.

Orgamsgiver123 this was the reason i made this sentence. @bolded.
Op, listen to this girl.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Ropostic120(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
The biggest mistake a man can make during choosing a wife for Himself is to marry out of pity.
If you love her the curved back won’t mean anything to you now you are seeking for advice means you want to be with her out of pity .

You have more sensible brain than the poster

4 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Jeon(f): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:
Good day my people. I want to marry a girl. She respects me so much. She is very intelligent and hardworking. She is productive. She has many talents.

In fact, during rainy season, she will leave city for her village and go to farm that is where she spens her annual leave. She cooks well, she can plait hair all styles and she can plait her hair herself of all styles. She is God fearing, always from work, church, domestic chores and other things at home that earns her money.

She is beautiful but has a curved back. My challenge is curved back, how can I overcome this challenge. Matured advice please.

Your matter don enter front page.

grin

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by zakkxx: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Marriage is forever! A curvy woman will not remain curvy forever after child births! If she has good character marry her! If u go marry olosho your eye go clear very soon!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:
Good day my people. I want to marry a girl. She respects me so much. She is very intelligent and hardworking. She is productive. She has many talents.

In fact, during rainy season, she will leave city for her village and go to farm that is where she spens her annual leave. She cooks well, she can plait hair all styles and she can plait her hair herself of all styles. She is God fearing, always from work, church, domestic chores and other things at home that earns her money.

She is beautiful but has a curved back. My challenge is curved back, how can I overcome this challenge. Matured advice please.

oga never use physical appearance marry woman first rule of thumb . !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by GloriousGbola: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2022
I am sure when one sees the picture of the man who started this thread, it will be one fat ugly out of shape mofo.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Gistsme1(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2022
Isaac Fayose Analyze 2023 Presidential Election use Ekiti Election as a Case Study

Like Ekiti, like Nigeria

2023 Election is between Tinubu and Peter Obi

Atiku will comes Third position
Peter Obi second Position and Bola Tinubu first positive - says Isaac Fayose

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Je1TMVlhw
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Sirlins(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2022
She's 10 but her body counts is competing with her age

I will marry her

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Trojan8(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
zakkxx:
Marriage is forever! A curvy woman will not remain curvy forever after child births! If she has good character marry her! If u go marry olosho your eye go clear very soon!!!

Can you at least read before commenting?

3 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by 8stargeneral: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry ooo op, what's curved back?? We're u trying to write Hunch back or what?
D only curve I know is yansh curve grin

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Do u mean Hunch back?
No her posture would not be straight ,she is having scoliosis as as op suggested she is having a curved back
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by 007Marvel(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Afa relax Mr man, you don't love her, 60 percent of Nigerian girls have lumbar lordosis, either they did it themselves by the way they walk or it's natural for them! And people love it! You don't just love her, no use pity marry her come dey give her attitude later

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by johnfem321: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
The fact that you are asking if you should marry alone means you shouldn’t marry her Or perhaps have a rethink if you really love her.. marriage is a long time commitment.. you will wake up next to her every day for the rest of your life and grow old together.. if you can’t love her the way she is and not see her curve back as an issue.. you should let someone else love her for her totality

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by francotunsco: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
This your curved back issue reminds of that trending JAGABAN picture. Curved or bent back, on JAGABAN mandate we stand. His antecedents are enough reason to vote for him! Up Ashiwaju!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Orlatunday11(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
My legal wife has slim dry leg
And othet thin about her is perfect

GOOD TREE HAVE SRIP BACK

4 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by olowoba2: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:

You just want attention. And you think you will get the answer in a public anonymous forum like this?

Can't you visit a doctor or seek help online or on google?
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Overflow4me2(f): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Actually scoliosis can be corrected surgically ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.