Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) (54061 Views)

A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
omolola100:
Jesus Christ!
This is wickedness
Na your gender
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by purples25(f): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
But why did her mother do that? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
SaveMeLord:
I don't know why I don't feel safe around a woman. I just feel like living the place quickly when there are women all over the place.

And men still marry these blood-suckers into their homes and sleep with them.. God forbid badt thing. She's dead and she's in hell surely. No peace for the wicked
. becareful with that gender
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Humina:
wickedness of the highest order
Na your gender
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Blessing0002: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
If this is true, therefore something else must have been wrong with that woman unnoticed.
But nevertheless, God will have mercy on you in this turbulent time. Stat safe
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Johnken1234:
That woman can't be her mother. Even mentally derailed women take good care of their children. You can't just take away an insane woman child from him just like that.

Go and verify!!
I agreed with you totally
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by clockwisereport: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Humina:
wickedness of the highest order

Anthony M Okeke, is that you?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by mcgodison2531(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
That woman is evil
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Poverty!
If you woke me up in the dead of the night to go take some child of ours to URINATE OUTSIDE shocked. , . . I will be hacking y’all to death I swear! sad

WTF? ? ? ?

You should have taken the child outside YOURSELF or man up and get us some decent accommodation with inner plumbing and toilet facilities.

Sorry daughter, your mamma SNAPPED from stress-induced psychoMANIA. Your mom needs some URGENT PSYCHIATRIC INTERVENTION!.

Nigeria can make you lose your mind any second. Furthermore, not everyone is mentally-stable enough to get into marriage and have children.

Will they listen? Oh no! I must marry and bear “fruit of the womb and blokos” BY FORCE!

See the result?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by harmony75: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is unbelievable � the story no clear or the woman is possess �
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
izuch:
The woman was obviously sick in the head. such a beautiful girl how will she now give a hand job?? So sad

The Bleep! undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Doesn't sound normal or an incomplete story.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Streetmovement(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That's no mother at all

People dey suffer sha
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Techsmartng: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ha! God abeg o!
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Assquare(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Demons at work...it's nt her mother that did it..it's the work of jinns...beware of going out in the night..u might match there children onknownly and they have no mercy.and they can do can do anything in return..pls dnt abuse her mother it's nt her fault...god go judge us between human and jinns..cos they dey wicked us.because we no they seen. Wat a wick world..i love the girl but i dnt known if she can marry me.cos i dnt have much money, but if she can manage me like that no wahala..pls any one that known her should contact me pls.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Och77(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:
God Almighty Help Us Out In This Country.

, is ready to Assist This Lady As The Spirit Of God Almighty Leads
That incident happened in Idu in Delta State not Edo. The people that covered the interview are called Ukwani Trumpet, their number is 09024722436. You can get in touch with them to reach out your goodwill to this poor girl. God bless you. The interview is actually in my dialect.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by ike007(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Very important..get money ... plenty and plenty money before you begin born pikin oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by drmuchin: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Bunnybee:
cry cry

I find it difficult to raise my hand to spank my daughter.

I’m not sure that evil beast is her mother.
SAME HERE!
upon say i be man, my wife is the disciplinarian to my 3 yr old son
i no dey fit touch the boy when he acts naughty and throws tantrums
left for me, na over pampering go spoil the child

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by moneyissweet(m): 12:19am On Aug 06, 2022
This story no complete, Mother cannot just cut off her daughter's hands like that

Something happened
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Federalis: 1:54am On Aug 06, 2022
What led to the hand being chopped off?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Truvelisback(m): 2:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Oh my God!

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by assholemods: 2:26am On Aug 06, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Nigeria is really divided along tribe lines. I was speaking with a fool today and you won't believe his reason for supporting TINUBU is because Igbos can NOT be trusted. Ema gbo oro ode lenu mumu Like say....the bandits and agbero(raises to power four) will only affect him. If the learned don't help educate the fools out there, many will suffer the consequences because Nigeria has a larger percentage of the foolish across all levels, tribes and religion
With the picture you displayed you are one of them, infact you are worst.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by assholemods: 2:27am On Aug 06, 2022
AmazingELixir:
shocked

Most likely a case of mental illness....the lady must have foreseen the damage and untold hardship Buhari will bring to the country...her faculty couldn't process or handle the impending anguish hence.....

Nigeria for all her inequities wrapped in one Buhari is her nemesis.
You started with some sense but ended foolishly.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by assholemods: 2:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Am even waiting for those ladies that hate men to comment on this
Sapphire, Future is Female, Candidly etc you won't see them here they are all hypocrites and foolish set of women.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by poppy83(m): 3:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Yankee101: 3:46am On Aug 06, 2022
De mama been dey craze be that sha
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Starhearts: 3:53am On Aug 06, 2022
SeeHim:
The Heart Of Some Women Is Very Wicked

From All Of Us @www.. Com

Mr Bad news himself
U re pain because no be u reported d bad news
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by YelloweWest: 4:04am On Aug 06, 2022
She must have been mentally deranged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.