Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy (37018 Views)

"Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim / ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by PHOTSEE(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Go and ask your ancestors about me. I eat species like you as snacks.

Out of the top 5 richest Nigerians, Yorubas are 3 Fulanis are 2 Igbos are 0.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.

Boy you dey trade for oladipo?

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Josephkabila12: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Totally right
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by kayperry: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sounds like what a Rich married man will do or act like, buh poor man like us they care, we go to bed wondering why babe no pick call and the next day we wake thinking if she is cheating with a yahoo boy or aristo

we manage get #1 we want a woman that will love us & stay not because of the #1,

# poor man want respect rich man need peace

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by mightyhaze: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Go and ask your ancestors about me. I eat species like you as snacks.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.
and who are the poorest of the poor Nigerians?

Secondly who amongst all these ppl you are hyping is your mother or Father?

Don't go and look for a job..be there hyping other ppls relatives

Okpetu cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Necksonnel: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

What did Alakija invent that you are gloating about she being the 3rd richest Yoruba? Who cannot go and sleep with Mr President in exchange for oil wells.

Why your mama or one woman from your family no go sleep with Mr president too make them get oil wells abi dem no get pus*y too.
You think every successful woman get everything through prostitution because that's what your women are good in

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by livinbygrace: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
ignis:
Careless talk.

He is saying the truth.Most Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer than sex,so men always think of money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Sterope(f): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Says e man that couldn't keep a wife undecided

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
mightyhaze:
and who are the poorest of the poor Nigerians?

Secondly who amongst all these ppl you are hyping is your mother or Father?

Don't go and look for a job..be there hyping other ppls relatives

Okpetu cheesy

Your brother made the fatal mistake of asking Yorubas to learn money matters from Igbos and I gave him summary execution.

Talking about relatives, are you aware that my Ijebu brother has been the sole sponsor of the biggest festival in Igboland, the Ofala Festival? Deny it so I can show you how so wretched you are that a Yoruba man is sponsoring your festival.
Mind you, he has been sponsoring it from when your father was learning pickpocket business.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by seanwilliam(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Partially right , but what most men want is peace of mind. I talk for myself sha. What guarantees peace of mind? Hmm money !
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by ufotty2001: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
He is 100% right.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by NOwazobia: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
That is not true...

Everyone wants money and equally wants love, else men wouldn't be hurt by cheating babes, nor there wont be no relationship heart and divorce by men.

Make him find another thing talk.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
PHOTSEE:

Boy you dey trade for oladipo?

Naah.
Na dem Amadioha, Idemili and Co don run comot Alaigbo hustle for Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by LOVEGINO(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:
Paul Okoye 'Rude Boy' of P-Square Music Group has outlined what he feels men do not want, Reports.

The Singer In His Instastory Post, As Sighted By And He Stated that men don't care if one loves them or not. According to Paul, all men care about is making money and having peace.
aswear down.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by okwusdaddy: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Money is not everything.He said that man also wants peace.Can money get him the peace he requires at home. The answer is no,if not the three richest men in the world would not be divorced.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by slickbak(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Abeg na. Why na? You wicked o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by RightToReject(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Although I do not hold a brief for the guy you responded to, your low IQ stinks. Apart from the fact that Orji Uzor Kalu, an Igboman, had once been rated a billionaire by Forbes, which is contrary to your foolish otherwise assertion, the reason why some other wealthy men from Igboland (and anywhere else) who are in the billionaires ranks by all standards have not always been rated is because they mostly run limited liability companies or have their wealth held by third party entities and aren't ready to invite Forbes and make their conquests open to it. Forbes always has it easier when someone's wealth is made open through Plc(s).

I know the time and hassle it took from both parties before it was able to quantify the assets of one of the Nigerian rated some years back. All it takes to have it probably rate some of us is inviting it and opening our conquests books for it, a rigorous process that isn't going to add much value in one's life other than earning worshiping and praises from bumpkins like you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by PHOTSEE(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Men were onces a boy and will be elderly
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by okwusdaddy: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Your brother made the fatal mistake of asking Yorubas to learn money matters from Igbos and I gave him summary execution.

Talking about relatives, are you aware that my Ijebu brother has been the sole sponsor of the biggest festival in Igboland, the Ofala Festival? Deny it so I can show you how so wretched you are that a Yoruba man is sponsoring your festival.
Mind you, he has been sponsoring it from when your father was learning pickpocket business.
We also bought Ronaldo last season and pay him 500000 pounds a week.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by ikeseeholdings1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
anger is a bitchquote author=OkoYibo post=115424265]

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo. [/quote]
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Corto: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yeah, that's why he got nabbed banging his au pair cheesy
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by PHOTSEE(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Naah.
Na dem Amadioha, Idemili and Co don run comot Alaigbo hustle for Lagos.

Lol,you never answer my question. Where do you work ,talk /$peak true?
Cause na your inlaws you dey yab sooo
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

oh no
Chai bro,see how you finish the guy.you too get bad mouth I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Olat4421: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

y dis vawulence na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
RightToReject:

Although I do not hold a brief for the guy you responded to, your low IQ stinks. Apart from the fact that Orji Uzor Kalu, an Igboman, had once been rated a billionaire by Forbes, which is contrary to your foolish otherwise assertion, the reason why some other wealthy men from Igboland (and anywhere else) who are in the billionaires ranks by all standards have not always been rated is because they mostly run limited liability companies or have their wealth held by third party entities and aren't ready to invite Forbes and make their conquests open to it. Forbes always has it easier when someone's wealth is made open through Plc(s).

I know the time and hassle it took from both parties before it was able to quantify the assets of one of the Nigerian rated some years back. All it takes to have it rate some of us is inviting it and opening our conquests books for it, a rigorous process that isn't going to add much value in one's life other than earning worshiping and praises from bumpkins like you.

Success has results, failures have excuses.

Who would even agree to rate your Ndubuisi and Sons petty trading enterprises.

Orji Uzor Kalu stole an entire Igbo state blind for 8 years and couldn't even measure up to Alakija. grin

You call me a bumbkin but I do not have a problem with that. It is as a result of your frustration at your apparent mediocre heritage and bleak future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by realestate99: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Killington:
Igbo man mentality

Yal, that is a typical Igbo man mentality, I have first hand experience in Enugu. They believe that everything is about money. That is why many " not so "educated men there send many ladies to University but were later served breakfast cos of the change in class of the lady.

I pity their ladies because they are stuck with one of the most bland guys romantically, yal they will all shout " make money" but after that what next? How would a sane man not know if his spouse has any Iota of feelings for him?

When I was in the world, when I see any girl I was dating frolicking with Igbo guys , I won't even care but when she is doing same with a Yoruba guy, then it is time to activate the buy back clause.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

smack down cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Oh my God you just finish Igbos completely, but they said they will take over Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Peppysco: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
kayperry:
Sounds like what a Rich married man will do or act like, buh poor man like us they care, we go to bed wondering why babe no pick call and the next day we wake thinking if she is cheating with a yahoo boy or aristo

we manage get #1 we want a woman that will love us & stay not because of the #1,

# poor man want respect rich man need peace

I don't know you, but this your comment will never leave my head for ever.
'a poor man needs respect while a rich man needs peace'.
Hmmmm, nice one
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Oh my God you just finish Igbos completely, but they said they will take over Lagos
you dey mind those clowns??

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Valentine With Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy (Photos) / Ebonylips Acquires New Set Of Teeth, Dances To Celebrate It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.