Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy (37004 Views)

"Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim / ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Orch1981: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=OkoYibo post=115426150]

Take over where?
This coming election, just watch and see what their eyes will see in Lagos. [/quote
Finish igbos completely hahaha
We don leave una go far make una dey for una poverty level

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by djmickymouse(m): 1:07am On Aug 06, 2022
nextstep:

Ol boy, slow down na... the gbas gbos too much na... I be Asaba boy but this one is just too much. Funny but true grin grin grin
How did we get here... first the man is talking about love vs making money, and you're insulting the pants off a random poster. Laff haf kee me die grin grin

Ibeto na your papa brother from osun?? Y'all just type for fun and feel like you made sense�
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Orch1981: 1:14am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Emeka Offor multiplied by 10 is not worth up to half of Alakija.
You be small pikin wey still dey take bath for stomach alone

4 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Maccar02: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2022
No mind them..especially the other one na idiot
OkoYibo:
You sit in Lagos shouting "Make money make money" but your father's house in Anambra is in ruins.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by tibatobi: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Go and ask your ancestors about me. I eat species like you as snacks.

Out of the top 5 richest Nigerians, Yorubas are 3 Fulanis are 2 Igbos are 0.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.
na mind them Awolowo don finish...them
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Iamfisherman1(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Your plug

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by MartinsGenius: 2:09am On Aug 06, 2022
SeeHim:
Paul Okoye 'Rude Boy' of P-Square Music Group has outlined what he feels men do not want, Reports.

The Singer In His Instastory Post, As Sighted By And He Stated that men don't care if one loves them or not. According to Paul, all men care about is making money and having peace.
Not all true I understand a man has no time for love due to the condition we find ourselves in Nigeria everything is about making money meeting ends meet , providing food to the table but a man do get jealous with his investment if another person is enjoying it , is that not love huh , remember his wife and kids are the reason why he is hustling to provide for them , make another man touch him wife you will know he has time for love it's not always true , men do love their businesses investment that is love which their wives and kids is love too , the act of a man living his house early in the morning coming back late in the night, some even go outside work stays two months just to provide for their wives and children what is greater than this type of love , so paul is entirely wrong on this one , I think this is the same mentality that affected his marriage with Anita he doesn't seem to understand a woman needs love and attention yes you provide everything for that woman and your kids but then your woman needs your love , women needs love if you like provide everything for her she will be looking for love that care that's the way they are built by God , Mr Paul okoye go and borrow sense from your brother Peter okoye I think peter is more of a family man than this Paul okoye, Peter has been able to balance his love life with Lola than Paul okoye who sees everything as hustling hustling money money . Paul go fix your home .

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by etrange: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2022
He is not in a position to speak for men. Statements like this lead to toxic masculinity.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by franchasofficia: 2:27am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Go and ask your ancestors about me. I eat species like you as snacks.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.
Let me correct some wrong impression Nigerians have about Forbes.

In developed and well documented nations like countries in Europe, North America and some Asian countries, it is natural and easy to document the wealthiest and the poorest people amongst their population because there is accurate data made available to all whether you want it or not, and this is mostly for government taxation purposes and also for planning.

But in Africa, there is no accurate data or record, especially in West Africa. So you can't definitely say these are the exact population of the richest people and the poorest persons, you can only work with data made available by those who wishes to make their figures available to you because in West Africa, you can decide to hide your wealth from the government without the government knowing your true worth, this is impossible abroad which led many millionaires and billionaires in western world and in organized countries to start making use of offshore companies and shell investments using proxies to hide their wealth in order to run away from heavy government taxation.

Some hide under charity organizations to evade heavy taxation, but in West Africa or Nigeria, you may not even need that if you wish to hide your wealth using friends, family members, fronts, proxies, etc, government will only report or know what you made available to them and that's why Nigerian tax system remains one of the most porous.

What am I trying to say in all these? Yes Aliko Dangote is the richest Forbes-documented Nigerian according to Forbes report, but this may not be the true situation in Nigeria where there are hundreds or thousands of illicit business billionaires who makes or made their money via lots of unknown sources that can't be traced and they don't even want spotlight. Even some Nigerian government officials maybe richer than Aliko Dangote but because they refused to make their wealth and worth known or available to Forbes, Forbes will never know because in Nigeria, we don't have any accurate database. Even our real population we don't know till today.

I know somebody, yes an Igbo man who owns chains of companies in almost all sectors of the economy but Nigerians only know him as the owner of one particular business that's not even that big. Even the employees of those other companies of his don't know he is the owner because he doesn't show his face, and funny enough same man owns chains of businesses in East and Central Africa that I am sure no Nigerian know about except few people very close to the family.

You know as someone who has been a player in the business world, I noticed something about Yorubas, they love packaging. A Yoruba guy may open a plantain chips making business, and he will package the business to look like a million dollar company, which to me is very good. But unfortunately an Igbo man doesn't believe in packaging business to look big to outsiders, instead a typical Igbo man prefers to even disguise his business like its struggling while he rakes his money unnoticed.

It took several intervention of people for owner of Young Shall Grow Motors to accept packaging his transport business to look modern, till date he still prefers it the crude way and have rejected several attempts to modernise the operations. He is the richest Nigerian Transporter. He is a dollar billionaire, he has made the list some years back you can google about it. He even refused to relocate from Festac Town Lagos not until after the assassination attempt on his life some years back that his children insisted he must relocate to Ikoyi which he reluctantly did.

Igbo business men are almost like Chinese, they don't like spotlight. The story of Igbos and Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis in Nigeria is like that of China, US and Europe.

US and Europe appear bigger due to media reportage, global political influence and hyping, but in reality, China is the economic hub of the world with underreportage.

Igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria not just based on who has the highest number of widely accepted richest persons or highest number of documented billionaires but based on who has the highest number of people living well above poverty line without depending on government. Many foreign organizations have reported this.

What I mean is this, for instance, if you compare China with maybe US, US have more number of richest individuals in billions, but China sure have more number of people that are rich in millions and thousands.

Let me further explain this mathematically for you and others to understand better.

Lets assume Hausa-Fulanis are 100million in population

Igbos are 50million in population

Yorubas are 52million in population

Hausa-Fulanis have 10 persons that are documented billionaires, and 2 million persons that are millionaires and 10million persons that are thousandnaires, and the rest are hundrednaires or sth.

Yorubas have 6 persons that are documented billionaires, 10million persons that are millionaires, 15million persons that are thousandnaires and then the rest are hundrednaires.

Igbos have 1 person that is a documented billionaire, 19million that are millionaires, 23million that are thousandnaires and the rest are hundrednaires.

Now if you check this statistics, you would notice that even though the Hausa-Fulanis have the highest number of documented billionaires, they are still the poorest tribe, followed by the Yorubas and lastly the Igbos.

And this evenly spread of wealth among Igbos more than other Nigerian tribes can be attributed to the widely reported "Igba Boi" apprenticeship practice amongst Igbos.

BBC, Forbes and World Bank have reported this before, you can use Google.

Lastly, you should give Igbos a lot of kudos for a tribe that lost everything to a 3 year long civil war in 1970 to rise from the ashes of war in which they lost all, to become the economic power of Nigeria today is not easy even without producing a single President of Nigeria since the end of civil war, of which you know that Presidents play a lot of role on how rich people become in Nigeria and in most African countries.

If you check all the billionaires you mentioned, most of them if not all, their wealth is linked or tied to crude oil business which is controlled by Nigeria's Presidents that no Igbo man have ever became since 1966.

On the issue of Lagos, I have clarified this reoccurring topic Yorubas always use to brag on several occassions.

Yorubas didn't make Lagos what it is. No Yoruba man made Lagos what it is. Nigeria's federal government made Lagos what it is and reason Igbos flood to Lagos because Lagos has been Nigeria's capital city for decades, and for this, housed virtually all federal government organizations, including foreign country embassies so it is impossible for an igbo man known for trade and commerce to do their businesses without visting Lagos to get visa, clear their imported goods, export their products and carry other activities.

Divide Nigeria today and majority of Igbos will naturally leave Lagos, those that may remain will do so because of their existing businesses or for other reasons best known to them, so stop bragging about Lagos as if Yorubas single handedly made Lagos what it is. You can brag with Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, etc, Lagos is a cosmopolitan city made by Nigerian federal government and plenty other groups, including foreigners.

If Yorubas are that good in building great cities, please let them turn Ondo state to another Lagos, at least Ondo state also have sea and ocean that can become another seaport.

Nigerian federal government through favorable policies of many decades made Lagos what it is, not Tinubu that was yet to be born when Lagos became Nigeria's capital city!

For more information on why Igbo tribe are the most successful tribe in Nigeria, please check these reliable foreign sources below:

https://journals.co.za/doi/abs/10.31920/2050-4950/2019/sin1a13

https://library.au.int/igba-boi-apprenticeship-approach-arsenal-behind-growing-success-igbo-entrepreneurs-nigeria

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56985304.amp

https://www.quora.com/Are-the-Igbos-actually-the-wealthiest-ethnic-group-in-Nigeria-or-is-that-just-a-misconception

Which Nigerian Tribe is The Richest?

First, I am going to assume Nigeria is made up of just 5 tribes for clarity of answer, and my chosen tribes will be - The Hausa-Fulani, The Igbos, The Yorubas, The Binis, and The Ijaws-Urhobos.

Going further, in Nigeria, there are 5 - 6 classes of rich people:

1) The Politicians (political class) & Politically Assisted Rich Persons.

2) The Genuine Businessmen, Industrialists & Traders.

3) The professional working class - those working & earning fat salaries

4) The hustlers - internet scammers, drug peddlers, human traffickers.

5) The Rich Diasporas - Nigerians living, working abroad.

6) The entertainers - music stars, movie stars, sportsmen, etc.

Now, before you can answer this question correctly, you must consider these class of rich Nigerians, and the number of each tribe that makes up the majority of these various class of rich Nigerians.

When you come to number 1 - Rich Politicians/Politically Assisted Persons, the Hausa-Fulani have more of this class of rich people, and the reason is obvious; they have been in political power since Nigeria got independence in 1960 more than any other tribe. After the Hausa-Fulani comes the Yoruba tribe, and then the Igbo tribe.

Genuine Businessmen & Industrialists - under this class, I think the Igbo tribe have a majority, followed by the Yorubas, and the Hausa-Fulani.

The Professional Working Class - here, the Yoruba tribe have the majority, followed by the Igbo tribe, and the Ijaw-Urhobo tribe.

The Hustlers - under this class, the Igbos have the majority, followed by the Binis and the Yorubas, and then other tribes

The Rich Diasporas - The Igbo tribe also take the majority for obvious reason; after the end of the Nigerian civil war in 1969, which was like a war between the Igbo tribe and the rest of Nigerian tribes, which ended in favour of the rest of Nigerian tribes, and pushed Igbos to the wall because after the war ended, Igbos were left with nothing to start life with, and even got shortchanged by the Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba controlled federal government in the after-war monetary, financial policies, which made Igbos to start migrating to almost anywhere possible in search of greener pastures, and this paid them off at the long run, as they are now found in almost every part of the world succeeding in various human field.

After Igbos comes the Yoruba and Bini tribes.

The Entertainers - Yorubas have the highest number of rich entertainers in Nigeria, followed by the Igbo tribe, and then other tribes.

When you put all these figures together, you will then realize that when it comes to total or highest number of rich people, Igbo is the richest Nigerian tribe, followed by the Yoruba, and then Hausa-Fulani and the Ijaw-Uhrobos.

But when you want to count the tribe with the richest person as in who has the highest quantified wealth, then it is the Hausa-Fulani and followed by the Yoruba tribe and then Igbo. But by population of rich Nigerians, Igbos are the richest. I stand to be corrected but if one is honest, the indices is there to prove this fact.

So conclusively, judging by per capita income, by all indications, Igbo is the richest Nigerian tribe according to virtually all verifiable reports.

Though the richest people in Nigeria individually are Hausa and Yoruba.

From my own observation, Igbos have few documented billionaires in US dollars and many millionaires, while Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis have few millionaires but more billionaires. This is in US dollars.

To operate at a billionaire level in Nigeria, deep connections to the government and oil industry are mandatory, which the Igbos don’t have to the extent that other groups do because Igbos have not have access to Nigeria's Presidential power like Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas.

Also remember that generational wealth was also nearly wiped out among the Igbos during the Biafran war 40 years ago.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by bepositive11: 2:34am On Aug 06, 2022
People like you are just fooling yourselves. If you can only win someone's love and respect with money, they love and respect your money not you. When that money disappears, that love and respect will disappear.

Go and look for friends who love and respect you whether you're rich or not. It's better to have a few of those real friends than millions of fake friends .

Assquare:
He is 100percent...right...omo many people of nowadays are after money. Some even said no money no friend..no money no love. if u dnt have money even your children and ur siblings will not respect u much. If you talk nobody will listenting to u..some will even call u a lier even if u are saying the legit..but if u have money cross your leg and blow one big lie everybody will believe u. So will even said, since when u wre born u hv never lie..that's the power of money. Omo hustle in a legit way. one day ur hustle will pay.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by bepositive11: 2:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Rudeboy's wife left him too. He shouldn't be giving advice to young men anyhow. Not all men are like him. The best thing to do is to balance both.

highchief1:
he’s very right but it’s wrong with we men.Most of us that now have made money are now lacking other thgs.my friend has a failed marriage he lives in his over 400m Mansion all by himself I don’t see any happiness in that?las las money not be everything
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by djmickymouse(m): 2:38am On Aug 06, 2022
franchasofficia:
Let me correct some wrong impression Nigerians have about Forbes.

In developed and well documented nations like countries in Europe, North America and some Asian countries, it is natural and easy to document the wealthiest and the poorest people amongst their population because there is accurate data made available to all whether you want it or not, and this is mostly for government taxation purposes and also for planning.

But in Africa, there is no accurate data or record, especially in West Africa. So you can't definitely say these are the exact population of the richest people and the poorest persons, you can only work with data made available by those who wishes to make their figures available to you because in West Africa, you can decide to hide your wealth from the government without the government knowing your true worth, this is impossible abroad which led many millionaires and billionaires in western world and in organized countries to start making use of offshore companies and shell investments using proxies to hide their wealth in order to run away from heavy government taxation.

Some hide under charity organizations to evade heavy taxation, but in West Africa or Nigeria, you may not even need that if you wish to hide your wealth using friends, family members, fronts, proxies, etc, government will only report or know what you made available to them and that's why Nigerian tax system remains one of the most porous.

What am I trying to say in all these? Yes Aliko Dangote is the richest Forbes-documented Nigerian according to Forbes report, but this may not be the true situation in Nigeria where there are hundreds or thousands of illicit business billionaires who makes or made their money via lots of unknown sources that can't be traced and they don't even want spotlight. Even some Nigerian government officials maybe richer than Aliko Dangote but because they refused to make their wealth and worth known or available to Forbes, Forbes will never know because in Nigeria, we don't have any accurate database. Even our real population we don't know till today.

I know somebody, yes an Igbo man who owns chains of companies in almost all sectors of the economy but Nigerians only know him as the owner of one particular business that's not even that big. Even the employees of those other companies of his don't know he is the owner because he doesn't show his face, and funny enough same man owns chains of businesses in East and Central Africa that I am sure no Nigerian know about except few people very close to the family.

You know as someone who has been a player in the business world, I noticed something about Yorubas, they love packaging. A Yoruba guy may open a plantain chips making business, and he will package the business to look like a million dollar company, which to me is very good. But unfortunately an Igbo man doesn't believe in packaging business to look big to outsiders, instead a typical Igbo man prefers to even disguise his business like its struggling while he rakes his money unnoticed.

It took several intervention of people for owner of Young Shall Grow Motors to accept packaging his transport business to look modern, till date he still prefers it the crude way and have rejected several attempts to modernise the operations. He is the richest Nigerian Transporter. He is a dollar billionaire, he has made the list some years back you can google about it. He even refused to relocate from Festac Town Lagos not until after the assassination attempt on his life some years back that his children insisted he must relocate to Ikoyi which he reluctantly did.

Igbo business men are almost like Chinese, they don't like spotlight. The story of Igbos and Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis in Nigeria is like that of China, US and Europe.

US and Europe appear bigger due to media reportage and hyping, but in reality, China is the economic hub of the world with underreportage.

Igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria not just based on who has the widely accepted richest persons but based on who has the highest number of people living well above poverty line without depending on government. Many foreign organizations have reported this.

What I mean is this, for instance, if you compare China with maybe US, US have the richest individuals in billions, but China sure have more number of people that are rich in millions.

Let me further explain this mathematically for you and others to understand better.

Lets assume Hausa-Fulanis are 100million in population

Igbos are 50million in population

Yorubas are 52million in population

Hausa-Fulanis have 10 persons that are documented billionaires, and 2 million persons that are millions and 10million persons that are thousandnaires, and the rest are hundrednaires or sth.

Yorubas have 6 persons that are documented billionaires, 10million persons that are millionaires, 15million persons that are thousandnaires and then the rest are hundrednaires.

Igbos have 1 person that is a documented billionaire, 19million that are millionaires, 23million that are thousandnaires and the rest are hundrednaires.

Now if you check this statistics, you would notice that even though the Hausa-Fulanis have the highest number of documented billionaires, they are still the poorest tribe, followed by the Yorubas and lastly the Igbos.

And this evenly spread of wealth among Igbos more than other Nigerian tribes can be attributed to the widely reported "Igba Boy" apprenticeship practice amongst Igbos.

BBC, Forbes and World Bank have reported this before, you can use Google.

Lastly, you should give Igbos a lot of kudos for a tribe that lost everything to a 3 year long civil war in 1970 to rise from the ashes of war in which they lost all, to become the economic power of Nigeria today is not easy even without producing a single President of Nigeria since the end of civil war, of which you know that Presidents play a lot of role on how rich people become in Nigeria and in most African countries.

If you check all the billionaires you mentioned, most of them if not all, their wealth is linked or tied to crude oil business which is controlled by Nigeria's Presidents that no Igbo man have ever became since 1966.

On the issue of Lagos, I have clarified this reoccurring topic Yorubas always use to brag on several occassions.

Yorubas didn't make Lagos what it is. No Yoruba man made Lagos what it is. Nigeria's federal government made Lagos what it is and reason Igbos flood to Lagos because Lagos has been Nigeria's capital city for decades, and for this, housed virtually all federal government organizations, including foreign country embassies so it is impossible for an igbo man known for trade and commerce to do their businesses without visting Lagos to get visa, clear their imported goods, export their products and carry other activities.

Divide Nigeria today and majority of Igbos will naturally leave Lagos, those that may remain will do so because of their existing businesses or for other reasons best known to them, so stop bragging about Lagos as if Yorubas single handedly made Lagos what it is. You can brag with Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, etc, Lagos is a cosmopolitan city made by Nigerian federal government and plenty other groups, including foreigners.

Oh they will never bring up osun, but they will hurriedly name abia, the truth is most of this keyboard warriors are not well travelled, you just wake up one morning and say no igbo man is a billionaire in dollars!!! Even your papa go slap you for that statement! I'm from Anambra and I know what I have seen, no tribe in africa is as industrious as the igbo tribe!! Yes I said it

4 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by bepositive11: 2:38am On Aug 06, 2022
That is how it should be. A healthy balance between both. Don't mind him. He's teaching young men how to have failed marriages like himself.

bezimo:
Taaaaaaa

Na lie oh..
As much as I want to make money and be a responsible man for my woman and family, I care if she loves and respect me.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by bepositive11: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2022
How can you respect someone without loving them? How can you love someone without respecting them? They go together.

Adakintroy:
Highest virtue for women is love. For men it's respect. We can't love ourselves. We just respect ourselves.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by franchasofficia: 2:49am On Aug 06, 2022
djmickymouse:

Oh they will never bring up osun, but they will hurriedly name abia, the truth is most of this keyboard warriors are not well travelled, you just wake up one morning and say no igbo man is a billionaire in dollars!!! Even your papa go slap you for that statement! I'm from Anambra and I know what I have seen, no tribe in africa is as industrious as the igbo tribe!! Yes I said it
You don't need to even say it, its on record.

Anambra is the state in Nigeria with the highest number of rich people. I don't want to use the word "billionaire" because Nigeria don't have accurate data record to know how much every Nigerian is worth.

Using myself as example, Nigerian government don't know how much I am worth, and yes I don't wish to make that known to them to avoid being foolishly taxed. Tax that they are looting back after taxing Nigerians. If the government was making good use of the taxes they are collecting from Nigerians, providing basic life amenities as at when due, then I will feel guilt not declaring my true worth, but with the crop of kleptomaniacs ruling Nigeria and controlling Nigeria's government institutions, no Nigerian ought to declare their true worth

6 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by ATLIEN2027: 2:52am On Aug 06, 2022
ignis:
Careless talk.

Very careless. He's trying to console himself.
Even the richest men in the world still want some kind of love.
Obviously he's not getting loved hence he's trying to convince himself that love is not important.
Complete lie.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by nextstep(m): 3:07am On Aug 06, 2022
djmickymouse:

Ibeto na your papa brother from osun?? Y'all just type for fun and feel like you made sense�

My brother no vex. We're just catching cruise on a Friday night. wink

All the people we're comparing across geo zones are all friends, so why should I get mad at the:
Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.
That shit is funny, come on grin grin

But on a serious note, we don't get mad, we just chuckle and make moves. I'd rather have 10 million millionaires in East, than 5 billionaires and 10 million in poverty elsewhere.

Abeg, let me go and chop this nkwobi I've been eyeing before she sleeps. TGIF things grin
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by kramer: 3:10am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

You're a mad man i swear grin grin grin
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by KanwuliaExtra: 3:22am On Aug 06, 2022
The reason the black man dies unfulfilled.
Material wealth without spiritual wealth.

Tueh!
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by kramer: 3:25am On Aug 06, 2022
RightToReject:

Although I do not hold a brief for the guy you responded to, your low IQ stinks. Apart from the fact that Orji Uzor Kalu, an Igboman, had once been rated a billionaire by Forbes, which is contrary to your foolish otherwise assertion, the reason why some other wealthy men from Igboland (and anywhere else) who are in the billionaires ranks by all standards have not always been rated is because they mostly run limited liability companies or have their wealth held by third party entities and aren't ready to invite Forbes and make their conquests open to it. Forbes always has it easier when someone's wealth is made open through Plc(s).

I know the time and hassle it took from both parties before it was able to quantify the assets of one of the Nigerian rated some years back. All it takes to have it probably rate some of us is inviting it and opening our conquests books for it, a rigorous process that isn't going to add much value in one's life other than earning worshiping and praises from bumpkins like you.

I wonder if its because they have something to hide? and have learned from the likes of forerunners such as Invictus Obi

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by GeneralBuhari: 5:04am On Aug 06, 2022
peepydelano:
He’s right

He's also wrong.

A woman who doesn't love you will finish you at one go!
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2022
peepydelano:
He’s right

He's not 20% right biko...
A single man cares if you love him while a Married man doesn't really care cus he feels the goal of being with the woman has been achieved. When a responsible man is married and children start coming in, it's how to feed his family will mostly be his priority. This is why we are Africans, but non Africans express their love even at old age.

I have read some posts here that the OPs had always complained about not being loved by the GFS (abi na sapa characteristics cause am?). But men should always be interested in love while in relationship or marriage for good health and vitality grin grin grin. Tilumbu no gree men love again, sapa everywhere shocked wink

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Invest4growth: 5:39am On Aug 06, 2022
He speaks for himself. That is not the acceptable practice. If you share your prick with house girl and sachet water sellers then to love the mother of your children becomes tough. So men who remain faithful in spite of temptations and marital challenges still love.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by fasho01(m): 5:44am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Comrade.. Chai you have vawulence in every fibre of your being grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by IamHonourable1: 5:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Cholls:
My brother na you sabi...watin I go eat this night I dey think

How do you want to eat if you don't think of how to make money to buy the food, or are you a beggar?
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Aahblinkstone: 6:06am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead

Another dumb person.. it’s actually 2 fulani’s 2 igbos and one Yoruba. Don’t just come here and write trash. I just Dey wonder if the internet no Dey there for you to do your research before spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Mayeldah(m): 6:07am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Trash, money the yorubas and Fulanis made by the help of government? Looking at spread and evenly distributed riches, the Ibos have it. Even that Emeka that sells at Ladipo and Alaba that wears shorts upandan, if you see im account balance you go run. Among the yorubas and Fulanis na only few of them get money and they made them mostly by stealing from government coffers.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by chatinent: 6:09am On Aug 06, 2022
But must everything be about women? Like una no fit just stay focus on loving sport, food, recreation, etc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I No Get Wahala" - Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Photos / I Am Single - Miss Sahara, Nigerian Transgender / E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.