Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy (36864 Views)

"Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim / ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Mckandre(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

He is an Igbo boy pained at the facts I gave, he is now trying to sound neutral.

Look at him here insulting Yorubas

u went at such length to dig up something done 4yrs ago which was done out of fun. For your information, I've yoruba friends and business partners, we do make fun of each other with those names popular in nairaland with no hard feelings. I've always had affinity for yoruba people since time immemorial, at times i do ponder why theirs so much hatred between our kindreds and i only came to notice this since i joined nairaland. Tribalism will be the sole reason i might decide to deactivate my nairaland account and move on once i decide I've gotten my feel of this whole charade. However, What u just did shows how relentlessly wicked and souless you are to bring down someone despite embracing neutrality,shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by beyondPen(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Judah95:
Yimu! This one is pained. You can know a SIMP by this kind of comment.

His a real simp.
Mr p can't say this. His brother has success with marriage and also making money

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by haybhi1(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

I don't have a problem with Igbos but no one should make the mistake of attacking Yorubas. I will strip his mother nnaked.

OkoYibo, a no-nonsense worthy custodian of the Yoruba interest and dignity. Shout out to you.

Much regard, chief.

We are Yoruba. Our benevolence is unquestionable, but we do not condone disrespect!

PS: Please change your profile picture, we're more intelligent than striking a mental image of extreme tribalism, chief. Let our response only follow provocation.

E j'eburè
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by okpurukata(f): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Your brother made the fatal mistake of asking Yorubas to learn money matters from Igbos and I gave him summary execution.

Talking about relatives, are you aware that my Ijebu brother has been the sole sponsor of the biggest festival in Igboland, the Ofala Festival? Deny it so I can show you how so wretched you are that a Yoruba man is sponsoring your festival.
Mind you, he has been sponsoring it from when your father was learning pickpocket business.

You are a very bitter soul. Your family should watch it. Depression is real!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by haybhi1(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

I don't have a problem with Igbos but no one should make the mistake of attacking Yorubas. I will strip his mother nnaked.

OkoYibo, a no-nonsense worthy custodian of the Yoruba interest and dignity. Shout out to you.

Much regard, chief.

We are Yoruba. Our benevolence is unquestionable, but we do not condone disrespect!

PS: Please change your profile picture, we're more intelligent than striking a mental image of extreme tribalism, chief. Let our response only follow provocation.

E j'eburè
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by millionboi(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Zulu2022:
True talk as it stands,this present government don mk me loose erection,lol, can't know de last time but tank God boys de collect in dolls ,if not ,hmm
how do you do it
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by HolyTitus(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2022
Make money and dem go love you like tomorrow no dey.... go broke and you go know wassup

2 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Xbobtage: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Go and ask your ancestors about me. I eat species like you as snacks.

Out of the top 5 richest Nigerians, Yorubas are 3 Fulanis are 2 Igbos are 0.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.

Most of the people listed on the top 10 richest nigerians are the reason why we have this country in this bad shape. I took a look at the list of richest nigerians on forbes after your comment to enlighten myself, and its been many years since i paid attention to that, And I was surprised to notice that out of the top 10 richest nigerians, 4 are now igbo people. Orji Kalu and Jim Ovia are known, there are two new entrants Uzoma Dozie, the largest shareholder of access Bank, and a lady by the name of Hajia Bola Shagaya, She is an ibo woman whose name was changed after she was married to a person from Kwara state? or so i believe. Its all in the article, her fathers name is Emenike. She is worth 950million while Modupe Alakija is worth $1 Billion, Jim Ovia, Orji and Uzoma are also worth a Billion each, so your diatribe about Alakija is hogwash. I wonder how this new information would rob off on you, considering the high pedestal you placed yourself on earlier.

Please understand this, we are all nigerians, no nigerian tribe is better than the other. That is the truth. the wealth of those 5 people and even 10 richest nigerians has nothing to do with their tribe but rather their personal will to change their narrative. Wake Up, tribalism is killing us all.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Aahblinkstone: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

2 Igbos where? Or you think this is a drinking competition? Who is this thing talking trash?
There is no Igbo man on Forbes list of richest Nigerians. If there is, point him or her out.

You guys are the poorest in this country and that is a fact.
Then you must actually be really stupid. Google is your friend. Just stop displaying your stupidity
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Zulu2022: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2022
millionboi:
how do you do it
crypto trade on legit,den street bro
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by brownbib(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2022
��GOAT statement bruh
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2022
okpurukata:

You are a very bitter soul. Your family should watch it. Depression is real!!!

You that you're talking, can you inherit your husband or father's properties in Igbo culture?
You are here making foolish noise.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by lasisi69(f): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2022
ignis:
Careless talk.
Lol... Chaiii cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Mckandre:
u went at such length to dig up something done 4yrs ago which was done out of fun. For your information, I've yoruba friends and business partners, we do make fun of each other with those names popular in nairaland with no hard feelings. I've always had affinity for yoruba people since time immemorial, at times i do ponder why theirs so much hatred between our kindreds and i only came to notice this since i joined nairaland. Tribalism will be the sole reason i might decide to deactivate my nairaland account and move on once i decide I've gotten my feel of this whole charade. However, What u just did shows how relentlessly wicked and souless you are to bring down someone despite embracing neutrality,shame on you.

You called Yorubas Afonja purportedly out of fun. If I call your father an Nyamiri or Ipob out of fun, you will be foaming at the mouth.

You are just an hypocrite and I pointed out your shameless hypocrisy. If you had a modicum of commonsense, you would have shut your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Ojukwu007:
I only see one FOOL here.

You must be looking in the mirror.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Missionaire: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Go and ask your ancestors about me. I eat species like you as snacks.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by iiifedimma(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
HeavenVGate:

You're a fraud and a Thief. After making a good comments to attract likes then you edit your comment to this rubbish. I will report again and again till you get tired of setting up new account anytime new one taken down.
may God bless you sir, he's never tire of be scammings people's here on Nairaland, he has taken it as a full time job and business just be aware of him, he now open account every day to keep scamming people's here
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Mckandre(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

You called Yorubas Afonja purportedly out of fun. If I call your father an Nyamiri or Ipob out of fun, you will be foaming at the mouth.

You are just an hypocrite and I pointed out your shameless hypocrisy. If you had a modicum of commonsense, you would have shut your mouth.
an unforgiving spirit deserves a place in the deep abyss of hell. Hell is were they shall return and were they shall remain forever but only if they embrace peace and tranquility within their heart in salvation.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Mckandre:
an unforgiving spirit deserves a place in the deep abyss of hell. Hell is were they shall return and were they shall remain forever but only if they embrace peace and tranquility within their heart in salvation.

You pained mongrel, Go and tell your father at home who still mourns over a stupid war they fought.

You are pained that I showed everyone that you are a shameless hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by SugarGirl44(f): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

He is an Igbo boy pained at the facts I gave, he is now trying to sound neutral.

Look at him here insulting Yorubas

Very shameless set of people.
They're never proud of their tribe, they have to hide under Yoruba names to have small recognition.
They're plenty on Twitter.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by SugarGirl44(f): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Mckandre:

You're such a bloody hypocrite.
Shame on you.
After your silly comments, you now suddenly have affinity for Yoruba, affinity kill you there!
We don't need your fake friendship abeg.

You can delete your account, or even throw your phone away, nobody will notice your absence.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Mckandre(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

You pained mongrel, Go and tell your father at home who still mourns over a stupid war they fought.

You are pained that I showed everyone that you are a shameless hypocrite.
the only pain i feel now is that you're misguided. When would it end? i know u were never a partaker in the Civil war, you're only saying this because u were thought by your elders but here you're still willing to pass it down to your generation. Conflict leads us no where but instead it destroys unity and progress, i believe in progress and if voting for a yoruba would bring that, who am i to say otherwise?
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Ojukwu007(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

You must be looking in the mirror.
No! It's actually OboYibo of nairaland. I'm already shopping for befitting sense.... brb
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Mckandre(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Very shameless set of people.
They're never proud of their tribe, they have to hide under Yoruba names to have small recognition.
They're plenty on Twitter.
lol, does Mckandre sound yoruba? Quite pitiful to think that.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Mckandre(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're such a bloody hypocrite.
Shame on you.
After your silly comments, you now suddenly have affinity for Yoruba, affinity kill you there!
We don't need your fake friendship abeg.

You can delete your account, or even throw your phone away, nobody will notice your absence.

the level of hate oozing out from your post shows the current state of the country all over you. Its pointless fighting a war that has nothing to do with your spiritual makeup and wellbeing or bringing grievances unto your fellow man because we're just living on a borrowed time. The world is not ours to dwell so deeply in it matters but instead its a place that prepare us for the life after. Do well to seek and embrace salvation and do away with earthly programmings that has been orchestrated to distract you from your destiny.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Common sense is so very far from gullible people like the person u juz coated, don’t blame him
Xbobtage:

Most of the people you have listed on the top 10 richest nigerians are the reason why we have this country in this vad shape. I took a look at the list of richest nigerians on forbes after your comment to enlighten myself, and its been many years since i paid attention to that, And I was surprised to notice that out of the top 10 richest nigerians, 4 are now igbo people. Orji Kalu and Jim Ovia are known, there are two new entrants Uzoma Dozie, the largest shareholder of access Bank, and a lady by the name of Hajia Bola Shagaya, She is an ibo woman whose name was changed after she was married to a person from Kwara state? or so i believe. Its all in the article, her fathers name is Emenike. I wonder how this new information would rob off on you.

Please understand this, we are all nigerians, no nigerian tribe is better than the other. That is the truth. the wealth of those 5 people and even 10 richest nigerians has nothing to do with their tribe but rather their personal will to change the narrative. Wake Up, tribalism is killing us all.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by HeavenVGate: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
iiifedimma:
may God bless you sir, he's never tire of be scammings people's here on Nairaland, he has taken it as a full time job and business just be aware of him, he now open account every day to keep scamming people's here
I have taken it upon myself as a full time job now to scan across important topics on this forum, check for his criminal / theft comment, report it for it to be taken down. I caught him because i always here at midnight. He will create Gmail tire because he can't use one to create two accounts on here. I will frustrate him out of here I promise.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Afolashade00(f): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

This vawulence no be here oooo
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by bepositive11: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Whether you're a broke man or a broke woman, it's none of my business.

MadarasBlade:

Let's hear word, i am sure you're one of those women on nairaland who brokeshame men at any given opportunity.

You guys talk from both sides of the mouth.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by MadarasBlade(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
bepositive11:
Whether you're a broke man or a broke woman, it's none of my business.

Then what paul said isn't wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert / IK Ogbonna Buys Wife Range Rover As Christmas Gift (photos) / Cee-C Slays In Backside Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.