Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy (37017 Views)

"Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim / ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Heimdal(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orch1981:

And who dey release good music?

Your papa
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by bepositive11: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
What do you mean? In general, there are two kinds of men and women.

Men and women who are capable of love and men and women who are incapable of love.

Men and women who are incapable of loving another person close off their hearts like Paul. They don't love other people and they don't care about people loving them. Deep down, they care, but they put up a wall and suppress it.

Men and women who are capable of loving another person care about whether they are loved in return.

MadarasBlade:

Then what paul said isn't wrong.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by bepositive11: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Any man or woman can be highly competitive. It takes wisdom to know that we are better off competing with ourselves than with anyone else.

What you're describing is not respect. A form of regard is not the same as respect. This is what respect means: a feeling of deep admiration for someone elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

We generally love the people we respect. It's just that the love we have for people is on different levels. The kind of love we have for our parents, siblings, children, spouses, friends, favourite footballers are on different levels. Some stronger than others.

Adakintroy:

You can respect without love. Men are highly competitive in nature. Most times we seek to dominate ourselves once those instinct kick in. But we also retain a form of regard for one another owing to our mutual struggle in this sense. It's what I call respect. It's why you have not bought a car for ur friend that you know for yrs. But a woman comes along and in a short while you bought her a huz.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Adakintroy: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
bepositive11:
Any man or woman can be highly competitive. It takes wisdom to know that we are better off competing with ourselves than with anyone else.

What you're describing is not respect. A form of regard is not the same as respect. This is what respect means: a feeling of deep admiration for someone elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

We generally love the people we respect. It's just that the love we have for people is on different levels. The kind of love we have for our parents, siblings, children, spouses, friends, favourite footballers are on different levels. Some stronger than others.

You not honest with your submission.or many you have not search the dept of meaning and energing with an actual tense of what respect is. Rivals I mean completive rivals have deep respect for each other. A honest man.u fan. Has the respect for Arsenal fan. Owing to their rivalries. they openly acknowledge it. Does not mean they love one another. You seek to dominate your Co. Workers and reachh the top in your organization. You respect your co workers but that does not equate love. There is way to respect people without loving them. The world of men is too intense for love.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by etrange: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
MadarasBlade:

But then again women, especially on nairaland land brokeshame men, unless you wan to lie.

So what do women want?

I don't see how what you typed up there relates with my post. I said this guy is not in a position to speak for all men, and you're telling me about Nairaland women. What's my business with Nairaland women and what they do? You guys are not even logical. Anytime someone disagrees with y'all, you believe the person must be a woman and you start bringing up unrelated stuff.

This musician should speak for himself and not for me, that's my point. Statements like his lead to toxic masculinity especially for the less confident ones who would do anything to fit into other people's definition of what a man should be like.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by SugarGirl44(f): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mckandre:
the level of hate oozing out from your post shows the current state of the country all over you. Its pointless fighting a war that has nothing to do with your spiritual makeup and wellbeing or bringing grievances unto your fellow man because we're just living on a borrowed time. The world is not ours to dwell so deeply in it matters but instead its a place that prepare us for the life after. Do well to seek and embrace salvation and do away with earthly programmings that has been orchestrated to distract you from your destiny.

Rest alaye.
Save the preaching for your ipob people maybe they'll be cured of the bile in their heart for us.
Hypocrite.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Wwwq: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
A real man point of correction rudeboy

Only a simp cares if a woman loves him or not

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by millionboi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zulu2022:
crypto trade on legit,den street bro
how do you trade crypto?
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Zulu2022: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
millionboi:
how do you trade crypto?
bro na binance,no b tin I go cm here de talk so,busy
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by iiifedimma(f): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Mckandre(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Rest alaye.
Save the preaching for your ipob people maybe they'll be cured of the bile in their heart for us.
Hypocrite.
may God forgive your soul, shalom.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by PharmacyStore: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is true
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by bepositive11: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
You may be confusing courtesy with respect. When you respect someone, you look up to them. You don't seek to dominate them. You don't seek to compete with them. Rather, you seek to learn from them.

Adakintroy:

You not honest with your submission.or many you have not search the dept of meaning and energing with an actual tense of what respect is. Rivals I mean completive rivals have deep respect for each other. A honest man.u fan. Has the respect for Arsenal fan. Owing to their rivalries. they openly acknowledge it. Does not mean they love one another. You seek to dominate your Co. Workers and reachh the top in your organization. You respect your co workers but that does not equate love. There is way to respect people without loving them. The world of men is too intense for love.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Adakintroy: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
bepositive11:
You may be confusing courtesy with respect. When you respect someone, you look up to them. You don't seek to dominate them. You don't seek to compete with them. Rather, you seek to learn from them.

You mistaken respect for courtesy.

Humans are not conscious as you like to think they are. You think from the light shallow end of meaning.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by bepositive11: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Continue with your beliefs. Your views are different from mine. You are right to you, I am right to me. Have a good week.

Adakintroy:

You mistaken respect for courtesy.

Humans are not conscious as you like to think they are. You think from the light shallow end of meaning.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Melagros(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
ignis:
Careless talk.
Oga what's careless here...I'm a case study
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Adakintroy: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2022
bepositive11:
Continue with your beliefs. Your views are different from mine. You are right to you, I am right to me. Have a good week.

Views are not different. You just not deep with words. You throw them around with no strength. How can you show courtesy to anyone without respecting them. What kind of course will that be? Implcite in the word courtsy is respect. It's not a light word it's pregnant with evidence.

All same nice chating to you.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by toujurs: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Go and ask your ancestors about me. I eat species like you as snacks.

Out of the top 5 richest Nigerians, Yorubas are 3 Fulanis are 2 Igbos are 0.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.
I hope u know how alakija made her money, from being a hair care to babangida wife.

Babangida been dey f**k her...

Respect people that came back still wealthy after fighting a civil war. You can't compare the number of richest men in igbo with that of yoruba's.

I agree that adenuga is richer, but you that is screaming over a man who doesn't know about your existence. I hope you can feed comfortably.

In this life focus on your self. It's poor people that rant this way

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname / Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 / Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.