Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? (6557 Views)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Benwallt(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
I don't understand I have turned in to NL detective.. could you help explain? grin
you said you saw me viewing the topic
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2022
9japride:
After asking her out and she agrees, you both can stroll in the evening cuddling and kissing especially in the public spaces. Try and make other people jealous in the neighborhood. Since you like married women.
Guy you wicked o; which kain advice be this?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by kingPhidel(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Fiction
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by culf: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor don enter trouble again.

I have this newlywed, a newly married wife who doesn't let me rest.Her house is adjacent to ours.

Whenever her husband is not around she brings me food..she invites me to her house.

Sometimes she lay my head on her thighs, caress me, push me on the couch and sit on me.

Now the problem is this, she said when her husband is not around why can't we rock the town?

I want to know if asking her out will result to a grave consequence.Thanks.

Victor Jalingo

being a friend with a married woman is not bad but know your boundary and be careful.

people should learn to air their opinion without insulting others for God's sake!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by 9japride(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Stillwhites:
[color=#006600][/color]
grin
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Obviously the OP is mentally retarded,which is why he can stupidly ask if dating another man's wife would have grave consequences. No,it won't oo.When people who know the man see you with his wife, they would tell him, and he would come to congratulate you.
This Op is a compound complex fool.Who are you deceiving? You don't want to do anything immoral with her,yet you want to date her.You didn't shun her subtle sexual invitation.
A satchet of condom would have prevented a human mistake like you from coming to existence.
Onyiiobi7735:
You must be very stupid and mad,to even consider asking a married woman out.Imagine what a man who claims to have all c senses intact, is saying. You want to date another man's wife.What sort of useless perverts,do we have these days? Go ahead.My prayer is that the husband catch you and bathe you with sulphuric acid or behead you and throw your shameless body to the vultures.Nawaoo,so many decent looking men are really stark mad.May another man ask your wife out.Amen.Do to others what you would like them to do to you.

Oga, calm down, he might even be catching cruise
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2022
If am the husband and catch you.... Your last hours on earth will be filled with miserable pain you gon wish you were never born
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by EmiDon11: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

I have this newlywed, a newly married wife who doesn't let me rest.Her house is adjacent to ours.

Whenever her husband is not around she brings me food..she invites me to her house.

Sometimes she lay my head on her thighs, caress me, push me on the couch and sit on me.

Now the problem is this, she said when her husband is not around why can't we rock the town?

Victor Jalingo
so upon all the challenges we dey face for this country, na to hang out with a borrowed pussy na em dey hungry you?
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by oladahunsirose4: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2022
It is as safe as kaduna abuja expressway ... it never bin this safe ... Safe tripIt is as safe as kaduna abuja expressway ... it never bin this safe ... Safe trip...
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by stacyadams: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo
....imagine u come home one day,and c me giving your wife hot doggie and she screaming,"bang me like a bitch"....would you stab me to death or u would give me a handshake grin
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by VictorGeneral4(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
The woman is so much into me and it's evident that her feelings for me are real.I'm not interested in imoral act with her, but I also don't want to hurt her feelings..I want to please her because I don't want to lose her love and amorous advances.My fear is getting caught by her husband when I ask her out.
keep some room in ur heart for the unimaginable
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by VictorUSA(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
EmiDon11:
so upon all the challenges we dey face for this country, na to hang out with a borrowed pussy na em dey hungry you?
Na me go carry Nigeria's problem for head abi?
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by VictorUSA(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
stacyadams:
....imagine u come home one day,and c me giving your wife hot doggie and she screaming,"bang me like a bitch"....would you stab me to death or u would give me a handshake grin
Well, that question is to the moon coz I will not marry knowing how women behave.Marriage is tantamount to death.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by VictorUSA(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
VictorGeneral4:
keep some room in ur heart for the unimaginable
My namesake, no unimaginable will happen except it is a good one.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Hardy123(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Is it safe to step on fire?
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by grandstar(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Flee from adultery (Read Genesis 39:7- 14, Hebrews 13:4)

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by stacyadams: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
Well, that question is to the moon coz I will not marry knowing how women behave.Marriage is tantamount to death.
. You be G.. grin
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Rickmann: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo

A newlywed eyeing you and bringing you food..you are the biggest liar I have seen here. Piss off.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by franklingud(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yeah! It's 100% safe bro.

Just buy casket your size and get ready to sleep inside it forever.

Enjoy the adultery while it lasts.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by VictorUSA(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Rickmann:

A newlywed eyeing you and bringing you food..you are the biggest liar I have seen here. Piss off.
If you are not stupid and demented, is it impossible for newlywed to crush on another person? On what basis do you asume I am lying? What evidence have you gathered to prove I am lying?

Let me wait for your response.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by roseIyn(f): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo
so you have finally asked divoc19 out?
you this useless he-goat wey no get shame, despite several warnings that she's married you still carry this your ugly devilish face go ask that woman out.
i wish her husband sees this and slice you into pieces.
Foolish and ugly he-goat
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
you this useless he-goat wey no get shame, despite several warnings that she's married you still carry this your ugly devilish face go ask that woman out.
Foolish and ugly he-goat
FireMaX VenumX BigCowH0rn EmiDon11 if I tell you that this idiot will look for u when u ignore him u go think say i dey lie, see.I will not respond nor report him.Iam farrrr above that.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by kelspinall(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
rickleye:
I wouldn’t touch her with a 10 foot pole. You young players need to have honour- there’s even honour among thieves. Rule of thumb 1. You don’t date married women. 2. If you must date - never someone who knows where you live. 3. If you must date - then play away match 4. Remember rule 1.
real TALK

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by kelspinall(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
joseph didn't hit(fuq) potiphar's wife but he was arrested and jailed...

now think about it if you hit the shameless woman and her husband caught you....

run from her... peace

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by FiremanX: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
Foolish and ugly he-goat
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19
Insulting Nairalanders and using alternate accounts,,,,,
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Messi1: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
Foolish and ugly he-goat
Just take a good look at yourself..you are not worth responding.Who let loose of you? coz you are supposed to be in the psychiatary receiving medication.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by SlayerOfSatanst: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
Foolish and ugly he-goat
Who released this mad dog from its chain? Who permited a hafl-witted animal like you in here to spew rubbish? I can feel your pain..but don't let frustration finish your life..you are important because if you die, i will see no one to give my dog's left-over.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Lifeomann(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Stillwhites:
no be small grin grin
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Stillwhites:
why are you pained? Is she your wife?
And why are you pained by my comment? Are you that frustrated?
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Nyascobar1414: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Danibonk:
If na me be the woman husband I will make sure you hit thunder bolt. After 3 backlift you will meet yourself at the other side of great beyond

And finally, you go to jail...
And the woman looks for another potential SIMP(real man) who will protect her.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

And why are you pained by my comment? Are you that frustrated?
Frustration my black behind.Park for one side jare.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by HltSong: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

And finally, you go to jail...
And the woman looks for another potential SIMP(real man) who will protect her.

No body can ever protect you once you are caught in your homo activities. Remember that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) / In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.