Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? (6556 Views)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Rickmann: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
If you are not stupid and demented, is it impossible for newlywed to crush on another person? On what basis do you asume I am lying? What evidence have you gathered to prove I am lying?

Let me wait for your response.

Why the insults, if i may ask?
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by pussyeater(m): 1:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Rickmann:

Why the insults, if i may ask?
Leave the fool. Bomb dey he head
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Danibonk(m): 5:53am On Aug 08, 2022
No case against me because I no touch you physically na you go Dey knack person wife
Nyascobar1414:

And finally, you go to jail...
And the woman looks for another potential SIMP(real man) who will protect her.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Chris2863(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2022
grin grin don’t mind the werey
Bluntguy:
Baby boy go to sleep it's late. Remember you will have to wake early in the morning to sweep the compound because it's your turn.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by VictorUSA(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Chris2863:
grin grin don’t mind the werey
werey is the name of a useless boy that came from ur mama vagina who becomes chris2863
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Chris2863(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
werey is the name of a useless boy that came from ur mama vagina who becomes chris2863
laugh my ass out. Baba werey grin grin grin
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Nyascobar1414: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Danibonk:
No case against me because I no touch you physically na you go Dey knack person wife

Guy, if you murder person cos say en nack your wife, na jail str8 no jokes..

Na to just send the woman out and have peace of mind.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chris2863:
laugh my ass out. Baba werey grin grin grin
Jesu!!! u mean ur papa is werey? sorry don't be hurt ok.Go for deliverance my guygrin
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Chris2863(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Stillwhites:
Jesu!!! u mean ur papa is werey? sorry don't be hurt ok.Go for deliverance my guygrin
lame comeback grin grin grin

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chris2863:
Is that all
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Chris2863(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Is that all
I hope you have finished washing the plates??
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chris2863:
Are you telling me who ur dad is or who ur mom is? grin
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by HltSong: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Someone like you can't even persuade any female to step into that mushroom toilet you call house. Nobody will even end up with you for you to send out in the end. Oponu oshi.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Danibonk(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who say I want murder person na him go murd himself many ways Dey to kill a rat na to give him 1week grace after hitting the thunder bolts. Thunder bolts will not cost you more than 200 in weekly market
Nyascobar1414:

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Nyascobar1414: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Danibonk:
Who say I want murder person na him go murd himself many ways Dey to kill a rat na to give him 1week grace after hitting the thunder bolts. Thunder bolts will not cost you more than 200 in weekly market

Okay, I now gach you...

Unless you wan run am spiritual matters...
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by VictorUSA(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chris2863:
Why is it that when u guys start, we gladly plan to unleash our all on u only to discover that u are an intel-using scum who wants to chill with the big boys?
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chris2863:
Oh moma task u to do dishes? u will outgrow this baby boy.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
pussyeater:

Leave the fool. Bomb dey he head
I think u are the fool here since u eat pussy to survive.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by HltSong: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Okay, I now gach you...

Unless you wan run am spiritual matters...

Keep quiet. Na your parents I blame. Dem for throway you for Street because of witchcraft.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Folastar11(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
The woman is so much into me and it's evident that her feelings for me are real.I'm not interested in imoral act with her, but I also don't want to hurt her feelings..I want to please her because I don't want to lose her love and amorous advances.My fear is getting caught by her husband when I ask her out.

For me it's too dangerous
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 4:27am On Aug 09, 2022
lifenija Kelspinall Care4u Thebadpolitician pussyeater Rekhina Drsnive aka satanist should get bannedgrin Why trolling me? grin Seun lalasticlala dominique justwise mukina2 OAM4J Rocktation Farano these monikers all belong to one person and thereby breaking rule 19
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by lifenija: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Stillwhites:
lifenija Kelspinall Care4u Thebadpolitician pussyeater Rekhina Drsnive aka satanist should get bannedgrin Why trolling me? grin Seun lalasticlala dominique justwise mukina2 OAM4J Rocktation Farano these monikers all belong to one person and thereby breaking rule 19
cause u a gay
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2022
lifenija:
cause u a gay
Yes, ur father was my teacher
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by dnawah(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor don enter trouble again.

I have this newlywed, a newly married wife who doesn't let me rest.Her house is adjacent to ours.

Whenever her husband is not around she brings me food..she invites me to her house.

Sometimes she lay my head on her thighs, caress me, push me on the couch and sit on me.

Now the problem is this, she said when her husband is not around why can't we rock the town?

I want to know if asking her out will result to a grave consequence.Thanks.

Victor Jalingo
wat if her husband is into rituals?using her as a bet.The more f**k her the more money they get and the more u become useless.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chris2863:
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Tegabadguy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ask her out
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by kelspinall(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stillwhites:

who trolled you,ogbeni count me out
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
kelspinall:

who trolled you,ogbeni count me out
ogbeni na ur papa name, nonsense.didnt u troll me with ur altermate?
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by kelspinall(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
ogbeni na ur papa name, nonsense.didnt u troll me with ur altermate?

mumu avoid me
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by iFlare(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor don enter trouble again.

I have this newlywed, a newly married wife who doesn't let me rest.Her house is adjacent to ours.

Whenever her husband is not around she brings me food..she invites me to her house.

Sometimes she lay my head on her thighs, caress me, push me on the couch and sit on me.

Now the problem is this, she said when her husband is not around why can't we rock the town?

I want to know if asking her out will result to a grave consequence.Thanks.

Victor Jalingo

Next chapter pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) / Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage / What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.