Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,804 members, 7,806,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal (39263 Views)

Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate / Osun Election: Remain Calm, We Are Studying Outcome – Oyetola Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by poseidon12: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2022
50 useless quota system SANs. The election is done with. Oyetola lost.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Royalty83(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Absolutely rubbish.
Why can't this man understand that the people dosn't want him anymore, and they voted him out.
Affliction shall not rise the second time.

As if em papa( tinubu) fit mention the school he attended or his classmates.
Getat abeg.

As a true yoruba Christian we stand with adeleke in the governorship and OBI- DATTI in the presidential

Abriba flesh eating ipob sighted.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by poseidon12: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Minjim:
BEveryone is aware Adeleke forged certificate. I remembered when someone sat for him in a WEAC exam and they were caught then
Let's see where this will take us?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/police-declare-adeleke-pdp-candidate-wanted-for-exam-malpractice/amp/

Just like your man Tinubu forged his own. Election is over. You guys lost.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by rolams(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2022
fergie001:
I just wonder.
It would have been trending by now.... Say this PU and all that.

With the BVAS and technology, even those who intend to be crooked will even make proper calculations/mathematics before uploading.

I wonder ooo.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by 9jahotblog: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2022
PRESS STATEMENT
06/08/2022

I'll Defend and Retain My Victory- Osun Governor-Elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke

The Governor - Elect of Osun state, Senator Ademola Adeleke has vowed to defend and retain his electoral victory before the election petition tribunal, declaring that his emergence as Governor-elect is entrenched in total compliance with the law and will of the people.

In a statement issued on his behalf by his spokesperson, Mallam Olawale Rasheed, the Governor-Elect declared that the July 16th election was one of the most transparent election in recent Nigerian history, assuring that people's mandate freely given against overwhelming odds will be defended and validated.

According to the statement, Senator Adeleke said PDP legal is taking appropriate action on the filing, calling on his supporters at home and abroad to remain calm as "This divine victory cannot be stolen through the backdoor..

" I urge the good people of Osun state who voted massively to reject bad governance to remain calm. We are doing the needful to defend their mandate. We will do all within our powers to ensure judicial validation of our victory as this is an election globally certified as a great advancement in electoral transparency and integrity.

" We also want to reaffirm our faith in the judiciary as a bastion of hope and justice. We have unshakeable trust in God that this election petition shall end in another landmark victory for us and the resilient people of Osun state", the statement concluded.

Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the Governor-Elect of Osun state

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by latolz: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2022
No Kyari or supreme court to save you this time..
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by 9jahotblog: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2022
latolz:
No Kyari or supreme court to save you this time..
yes soo. No tanko Mohammed too.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by rolams(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

He doesnt.it is for us to isolate the 749 units and see whether there is over voting or not.it is a good case,he simplified everything

What is over voting? How do you think that is possible with the new technology? How is it possible with the no accreditation no vote pattern and the elimination of the incident form?
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Ancestortinubu: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2022
The imbecyle with agbadu cassava water brain has given his own mushin bat meat pepper soup joint permutations. Son of olodo will always remain olodo.

quote author=Moh247 post=115429149] cool

CJN is from Oyo State and also a Muslim this is the time to test his loyalty

I knew APC has a Trojan horse in stock... No more CJN Onoghen, No more Injustice Mary Odili

Bayelsa and Zamfara still on APCs mind

.[/quote]
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by rolams(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Oyetola should have ask the court to declare Kehinde Atanda who came 3rd with 10k as the winner. Nonsense!
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by VULCAN(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2022
97% of Christians will NOT vote Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2023.

If you can claim Obi will do as you say but in the same breath say Muslim Muslim ticket will NOT take away our rights as a Christians....

...May you experience the wrath of God reserved for those who work hard to inflict pains on Christians

PenSniper:

You support Obi ? Are you not informed ? Obi will give the Ibo powers over you in your land. He plans to change state of origin clause to change of birth or residence in order to give Ibo and Fulani rights over other peoples' land whilst they'll refuse selling their own lands to you. He will repeat what Ironsi did and more. Better get well informed.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Cabonylewis(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Medicine After Death
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Pat081: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Kunle Adegoke San he too wants to b come governor in 2018 but BAT put his brother on them that is why I love lawyers' cases they know that they will not be able to win they will tell you that they will win it and they want the court to remove 10 local government again APC very useless party
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Bbass1990(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2022
It's a good development if you ask me, since the populace have collected their share it's now the turn of lawyers to take their own share too.
Chop and clean mouth no case.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by OluwaChase(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Minjim:
BEveryone is aware Adeleke forged certificate. I remembered when someone sat for him in a WEAC exam and they were caught then
Let's see where this will take us?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/police-declare-adeleke-pdp-candidate-wanted-for-exam-malpractice/amp/

You jonzing on expired drugs I can see so u never wake up from your slumber ?? But why u no mention it during your campaign lol � your trademark
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by freemanq(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Mumu you better save urself from waste of money and time because ur time is up
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by uthlaw: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Realists:

Education is lost in Nigeria!!!
werey...u better enter husstle...all ASUU children de house, u de shout education... Na only u go school for ena family abi!
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by goody234: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2022
It is not by force, if this oyetola chap should contest the election again with a goat as his opponent people will vote the goat ...be honourable in defeat your electorate don't want you anymore
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Minjim: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2022
OluwaChase:

You jonzing on expired drugs I can see so u never wake up from your slumber ?? But why u no mention it during your campaign lol � your trademark

Just waiting for the right time...like now.

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by GloriousGbola: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
If this is true, I believe adeleke will have to step down for whoever came next in the primary.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by malvisguy212: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Minjim:

All this online rat. Where did they give you local online warriors this cliche " Oyetola ma lule pii lekan sii" that you all have been saying since?

so you are supporting a governor who want the masses choice to be over turn ? you people are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by imoleoluwa48b: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eyah, I can understand your feelings bro.You always wish you are a yoruba. But unfortunately you are not...Maybe you will be lucky in your next life.Eyah, I can understand your feelings bro.You always wish you are a yoruba. But unfortunately you are not...Maybe you will be lucky in your next life....
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by penearth(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
U no fit remove meat from Yoruba man mouth o. If na lie ask Abiola and recently watin Bola Bola da do
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by peeps4u: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Eh please calm down and read.
Nowhere was it stated by the court that his certificate is not forged. If such pronouncement is missing then I will be less pompous if I am in your shoes here sounding like the Judge.
I am aware that he has a forgery case but I will be disappointed if it is that same controversial certificate he submitted again.
Read the court judgement slowly and go read that of Bayelsa. Sen. Adeleke may be in trouble actually.
check my signature for free stuffs!

He went to obtain a degree in USA immediately after 2018 election, you think he will be stupid enough not to present that degree he just obtained but rather present a controversial certificate?
Besides, the forgery case is still a pre-election matter which isn't within the jurisdiction of the Election Tribunal. The forgery case will be thrown into bin by the tribunal. The only case Oyetola has is the other case of election irregularities he alleged which he must prove.

There is no reason to instill fear about this case as you want people to see it.

Oyetola is more likely to lose than for Adeleke to lose.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
rolams:

What is over voting? How do you think that is possible with the new technology? How is it possible with the no accreditation no vote pattern and the elimination of the incident form?

Technology doesnt eliminate fraud,it only makes it harder to do
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
rolams:

How is over voting possible when all voters must be accredited before voting. No incident form Na. Abi you no get am ni. Go and check the register well, like 2/3 of the register voters did not show up for the election.

In the unit I worked in ekiti,the votes was higher than accredited numbers if not that I insisted on reconciling everything
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
rolams:

There can never be over voting. Go and check all the results posted on INEC portal

Before those results are posted,accreditation figures are sent to inec server
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by raphaeladeyele: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmmm Power belongs to God
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
fergie001:

Lawyers must eat sha.... We will be following the case here anyways.

Osun elections cases are always compelling from 2010,2018.oyetola is not a desperate politician,he won't throw money foolishly around except for cogent reasons.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by fergie001: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:
Osun elections cases are always compelling from 2010,2018.oyetola is not a desperate politician,he won't throw money foolishly around except for cogent reasons.
Only a desperate man can do what he is doing!
The certificate own he is adding shows itself.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Minjim: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
malvisguy212:
so you are supporting a governor who want the masses choice to be over turn ? you people are the problem of Nigeria.

Where were your likes when APC lost Bayelsa and Adamawa in the court even though they won the election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office / Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.