Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,920 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). (66240 Views)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2022
So after four months of being grounded due to lack of security clearance from the advance team, I finally stubbornly decided to go to Maiduguri via road as cost of flight was too expensive and it didn't make financial sense to me.

So this is a live update of my journey as I proceed on my trip.

Note I didn't follow through Enugu rather via Asaba.

Y ou can follow my update via Instagram

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

This is me leaving via PBTG motor in koka by 7 30 am today

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by FatherBona: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2022
I’m in Abuja, one month now and can’t return to the south as a result of the security unrest. Your updates will be useful.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by kozmokaz(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2022
You hold ransom money ?

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2022
kozmokaz:
You hold ransom money ?

Laughing �

I made a video on strawberries farming in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5ek07CopE4

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by doggedfighter(f): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Are there buses plying and that route ?

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2022
Finally arrived Maiduguri

Here is a YouTube video of my trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqBkbFtaCWs

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by kozmokaz(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

Laughing �

Comot that head warmer ooo
Make them no go think say u be soldier

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Zonefree(m): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2022
kozmokaz:

Underrated advice.

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2022
kozmokaz:

I know once I pass south south I dey commot am

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by kozmokaz(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

I know once I pass south south I dey commot am

grin cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by VeryWickedMan: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2022
You really believe that juju wen you tie for neck so

8 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Now in Auchi, passed Uromi by after nine this morning

Remember to buy plantains and ground nut when you pass uromi

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Lastpharoah33: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Of the current security situation, na front sit you go grab?? shocked

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okene now where you will find the by-pass

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by aieromon(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
FatherBona:
I’m in Abuja, one month now and can’t return to the south as a result of the security unrest. Your updates will be useful.

You never ready to travel

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by aieromon(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

Thanks for the updates. How far with your YouTube channel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
aieromon:

Thanks for the updates. How far with your YouTube channel?

I need some coaching on that sir but it's still @cheapmarketdeal

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Now in Lokoja omo hold up no be your mate ooo tired � �

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by BigDawsNet: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
You will land successfully

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Safe travels

13 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hope we won’t see on front page, The nairalander who created a thread on his journey to maiduguri by road got Kidnapped .

Anyways I pray God keep you safe all through this journey.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Primusinterpares(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
How much??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Truthisunique2: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

uromi Oye!!

Na my town you dey so

Gallant

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Parachoko: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Neduzze5(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
T

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Okobola146: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Traveling by road in Nigeria is now very dangerous and by air is very expenses, not everyone can avoid it.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Realists(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
Of the current security situation, na front sit you go grab?? shocked

Men will be Men, Traveling by road is the best experience of life, however the men of the underworld are hell bent on stoping these lovely beautiful experience.

91 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.