Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). (66275 Views)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Kingpele(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Safe trip
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by olukaygold(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
No update yet? Abi make we dey ready for ransome ni?lol...no mind my dirty thought ooo

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Okobola146: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Op wetin happen? One of your roasted plantains get nipples?

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by JuanJO(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
How many security check points u fit calculate. And how far shebbi una driver dey settle them Wella?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Ogbuu101: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Now in Lokoja omo hold up no be your mate ooo tired � �
Why d roundabout route?
Why not Enugu to Makurdi to Lafia to Jos?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by FatherBona: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
olukaygold:
No update yet? Abi make we dey ready for ransome ni?lol...no mind my dirty thought ooo

Na dark humor be dis abi na Wetin ?!
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Okobola146: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
olukaygold:
me too don dey fear for the guy o. Thank Seun is loaded with money.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Burruchaga71(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Guy, STOP playing on express road.. Your life is very important to us... Biko

3 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by CountryTireMan(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ogbuu101:

Why d roundabout route?

Exactly my thought, then From Jos to Bauchi to Gombe to Potiskum Bypass then Damaturu then Maiduguri.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ogbuu101:

Why d roundabout route?

Does Jos share boundary with Maiduguri

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by FatherBona: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Has anybody bothered to ask the OP what’s he’s looking for in Maiduguri?!?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by VeryWickedMan: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Where is OP?? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Just passed Kwali Now, the school that Bandit wanted to attack in Abuja

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
CountryTireMan:

Exactly my thought, then From Jos to Bauchi to Gombe to Potiskum Bypass then Damaturu then Maiduguri.

Men the journey still plenty o.

I'm still trying to recover from the travel fever i got last week from my journey from Akwanga to Lafia, Makurdi, Enugu to Owerri.

Naija is just unnecessarily massive!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Sirchef: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Safe trip
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by alizma: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Safe trip. Just dey remember my own journey from Kano to Maiduguri June 8, 2017, a day after bokoharam attacked, and I was supposed to take off on the 7th but I changed my mind.
One of the pix I took in front of uni.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by condralbedez: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Does Jos share boundary with Maiduguri
From Jos you enter Bauchi,then potiskum(damaturu,yobe State)Then Maiduguri

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by CountryTireMan(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Men the journey still plenty o.

I'm still trying to recover from the travel fever i got last week from my journey from Akwanga to Lafia, Makurdi, Enugu to Owerri.

Naija is just unnecessarily massive!
Lol... I once travelled from Maiduguri to Delta on a trailer during that locked down period... I spent close to four days on the road... it wasn’t funny

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by caesymore(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
Of the current security situation, na front sit you go grab?? shocked

Baba too like play bro

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by CountryTireMan(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
FatherBona:
Has anybody bothered to ask the OP what’s he’s looking for in Maiduguri?!?

OP deals in farm products, so he is going there to buy beans and other stuffs at Monday Market, Maiduguri.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Fadafada231(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
CountryTireMan:

Hmm so you will pass all this places before you reach maiduguri. That place is far oh

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Starzo: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
FatherBona:
I’m in Abuja, one month now and can’t return to the south as a result of the security unrest. Your updates will be useful.
Tens of buses ply this route everyday and an overwhelming majority get home safely

Commit your journey into the hands of God and you will be fine

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Lovilla(f): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
FatherBona:
I’m in Abuja, one month now and can’t return to the south as a result of the security unrest. Your updates will be useful.
oga me too am in abuja

But i go home anytime i like

11 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by CountryTireMan(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fadafada231:

Hmm so you will pass all this places before you reach maiduguri. That place is far oh

Yes or you try the other route

Abuja-(Kaduna-Zaria)-(Kano-Wudil)-(Shuwari-Kiyawa)-(Jama’are-Azare)-(Potiskum-Damaturu)-Maiduguri.

*the towns in bracket are in the same state
The simple form is
Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe-Maiduguri

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by KmniAutos(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abeg Nairalanders is there anyone here driving/traveling from Lagos to Abuja or Nasarawa that I can join?, I don't have money for transportion and I want to go there for a mini job.

I'm going to College of Agriculture,Lafia precisely.

Please help if you're touched,it will really mean a lot to me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Before APC and PDP, traveling these routes was so much fun and educative...

Now, people don already dey calculate Ransom money for travellers.

It's a terrible thing for a nation to be led by corrupt terrorists!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
So after four months of being grounded due to lack of security clearance from the advance team, I finally stubbornly decided to go to Maiduguri via road as cost of flight was too expensive and it didn't make financial sense to me.

So this is a live update of my journey as I proceed on my trip.

Note I didn't follow through Enugu rather via Asaba.

Y ou can follow my update via Instagram

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

This is me leaving via PBTG motor in koka by 7 30 am today

I for Buy you beer for Maiduguri oh. It’s good to know a Nairalander is here. Tho I Dey one bush inside Borno, but will be in capital next week cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nobleteacher: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fadafada231:

My brother when I went there in 2008 for my youth service, I thought we were going out of the country.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Lovilla(f): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Where op?
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Chno: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
lol i hope this guy is still safe, my mind don dey skip

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Lovilla(f): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

I for Buy you beer for Maiduguri oh. It’s good to know a Nairalander is here. Tho I Dey one bush inside Borno, but will be in capital next week cool
so u dey maiduguri all this while?

7 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Maryam1234(f): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Safe trip,are you passing through Niger State? Holla me when you get to Zuma Rock, let me come out of my house and wave you kiss

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.