Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). (66276 Views)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Theweb: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thanks
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by MiamiePizza(m): 5:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Welcome to Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Here is a YouTube video of the trip. Thank you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqBkbFtaCWs

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by BOSSkesh(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
theowane:
You're very funny ooo. You said from Asaba to Maiduguri?
It will take you at least 24hrs to do that. Besides, I doubt it very much that A Seinna car will do that trip with all the insecurity in Nigeria now.
The best way you can achieve that trip is entering a marcopolo from Asaba to Kano, then do Kano to Maiduguri.

From all the pix you've posted, I only saw Abuja pix, I didn't see Asaba-Benin-Auchi-Okene-Lokoja-Abaji road
Neither did I see the dreaded Abj-Kaduna-Zaria Road.

Unless you provide proofs of these roads, you're only hut a joker

I thought I was the only one that noticed since he's going from asaba why didn't he enter ontisha that is closer and enter night bus directly to maiduguri using the ontisha/enugu/benue/jos/bauchi/yobe and maiduguri route it is much safer and faster and the journey most times no go pass 24hrs
Guy man followed kaduna route that is plagued with insecurity and will take him almost 3 days to complete the journey
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
If you get to makurdi and you need a fine girl to chill with just call this very beautiful babe and thank us later. She asked to be helped her get good clients after good times in Abj, Kaduna and makurdi

O 9 o 6 4 6 3 6 7 0 3

Jennifer Uma

Shes a student in Kaduna but also spend time in Makurdi

If you want she can come with her friends

For faster response umaJennifer17@gmail.com or search for me on Facebook with Uma jennifer

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by azpekuliar: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
About to leave Kaduna now, bought this corn for 100 naira

Na N400 corn be this for Lagos.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by buttlover(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno....Kanuri boy)
U ar welcome to Maiduguri.I'm in Maiduguri right now come to my house for dinner

Shikenan nagode
boss are there job opportunities in maiduguri for a graduate. especially in ngo firms?
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by JoeLohic: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2022
BOSSkesh:

I thought I was the only one that noticed since he's going from asaba why didn't he enter ontisha that is closer and enter night bus directly to maiduguri using the ontisha/enugu/benue/jos/bauchi/yobe and maiduguri route it is much safer and faster and the journey most times no go pass 24hrs
Guy man followed kaduna route that is plagued with insecurity and will take him almost 3 days to complete the journey
Pls can one get direct night bus from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.