Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). (66239 Views)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by int0x80(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
This guy, you can really hustle man. God bless your hustles.

16 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Kekekenny(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Where have you reached bro? Keep updating us.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Maryam1234(f): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chno:
lol i hope this guy is still safe, my mind don dey skip
North is not that scary as you guys presume,we still gallant.some of us na online we dey read about wetin dey happen for our corridor.

55 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by foreshore(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
So after four months of being grounded due to lack of security clearance from the advance team, I finally stubbornly decided to go to Maiduguri via road as cost of flight was too expensive and it didn't make financial sense to me.

So this is a live update of my journey as I proceed on my trip.

Note I didn't follow through Enugu rather via Asaba.

Y ou can follow my update via Instagram

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

This is me leaving via PBTG motor in koka by 7 30 am today

Don't try it again. Cos the cost of flight ticket is not anywhere near cost of your ransom when kidnapped

9 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by VEHINTOLAR: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Safe journey.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Fadafada231(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nobleteacher:
My brother when I went there in 2008 for my youth service, I thought we were going out of the country.

Nigeria is too big

11 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by socialjustice93: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
kozmokaz:
You hold ransom money ?

grin grin
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by okunwaye(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by HEBEI: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Safe journey cool cool cool
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by okunwaye(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
fraudbbyx:
Ok
Scammer Don drop update o, gullible folks where una dey!!!
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Olayetan(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okobola146:
Traveling by road in Nigeria is now very dangerous and by air is very expenses, not everyone can avoid it.

Everyone can actually avoid it since they can't afford it grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nobleteacher: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fadafada231:

Nigeria is too big
Exactly. When we passed through part of the sambisa forest on our way to biu town that year, it was massive. You would travel for hours before you could see some tiny villages. It is not surprising when it became the epicenter of the insurgency

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by nesphil(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
I choose to call this an adventure due to the security situation in the country today.
grin grin grin
Travel safe bro.
Onlinefarmstore:
So after four months of being grounded due to lack of security clearance from the advance team, I finally stubbornly decided to go to Maiduguri via road as the cost of the flight was too expensive and it didn't make financial sense to me.

So this is a live update of my journey as I proceed on my trip.

Note I didn't follow through Enugu but rather via Asaba.

You can follow my update via Instagram

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

This is me leaving via PBTG motor in Koka by 7 30 am today

6 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by andray12(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
NIGERIANS ARE GULLIBLE PEOPLE ...PETER OBI WILL ABSOLUTELY FAIL US!!!

3 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Ogbuu101: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Does Jos share boundary with Maiduguri
No.
But from Jos,it's almost a straight road to Maiduguri.
Just 2 bypasses in Bauchi and Damaturu towns

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by FatherBona: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lovilla:
oga me too am in abuja

But i go home anytime i like

What state is home
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Zico777(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Now in Auchi, passed Uromi by after nine this morning

Remember to buy plantains and ground nut when you pass uromi
Na front u siddon sef!

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nobleteacher: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Safe trip. I'm billed to attend an event there next week, but I'm skeptical of going there.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by rickleye: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
I am going to open a security company for people in diaspora who want to visit home.
Looking for former police and military people. Who are licensed to carry firearms

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Yankee101: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Men the journey still plenty o.

I'm still trying to recover from the travel fever i got last week from my journey from Akwanga to Lafia, Makurdi, Enugu to Owerri.

Naija is just unnecessarily massive!

Come texas. You Go spend one day travelling inside one state

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Maj196(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
This guy get mind sha. In fact everybody wey dey travel for road get mind shocked

7 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Angelfrost:
Before APC and PDP, traveling these routes was so much fun and educative...

Now, people don already dey calculate Ransom money for travellers.

It's a terrible thing for a nation to be led by corrupt terrorists!

True talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Donchieli: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
My brother na where you de sef the real ogbonge unrest de

Beta jakpa b4 something do you
FatherBona:
I’m in Abuja, one month now and can’t return to the south as a result of the security unrest. Your updates will be useful.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by lexy2014: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Maryam1234:
Safe trip,are you passing through Niger State? Holla me when you get to Zuma Rock, let me come out of my house and wave you kiss

Niger state.....borno state?
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by BadNews: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

I'm still trying to recover from the travel fever i got last week from my journey from Akwanga to Lafia, Makurdi, Enugu to Owerri.

Welcome To NASARAWA STATE, Lafia Town
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by BadNews: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Maryam1234:
Safe trip,are you passing through Niger State? Holla me when you get to Zuma Rock, let me come out of my house and wave you kiss

No Be Small Travel Journey
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by NoToTerrorists: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Realists:

Men will be Men, Traveling by road is the best experience of life, however the men of the underworld are hell bent on stoping these lovely beautiful experience.
I miss driving long distance, Stopping over to eat at roadside restaurant where road users stop over. Both in Edo State and Kogi State.

9 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Ogbuu101: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
CountryTireMan:

Exactly my thought, then From Jos to Bauchi to Gombe to Potiskum Bypass then Damaturu then Maiduguri.
No Gombe on that route oo
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Goalnaldo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

What will you now say about Russia, Canada, and USA? I heard Canada is 11 times the size of Nigeria shocked

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Ogbuu101: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
CountryTireMan:

Yes or you try the other route

Abuja-(Kaduna-Zaria)-(Kano-Wudil)-(Ringim-Shuwari-Kiyawa)-(Jama’are-Azare)-(Potiskum-Damaturu)-Maiduguri.

*the towns in bracket are in the same state
The simple form is
Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe-Maiduguri
Roundabout route.
Better(shorter) for him when he gets to Abuja to get to Nyanya,Keffi,Akwanga then Jos.
Used to be from Keffi to Southern Kaduna to Jos but I doubt ppl still pass thru Southern Kaduna due to insecurity

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

I for Buy you beer for Maiduguri oh. It’s good to know a Nairalander is here. Tho I Dey one bush inside Borno, but will be in capital next week cool

You have been in Borno since forever, it seems you either work with NGO or paramilitary?

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Goalnaldo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

I for Buy you beer for Maiduguri oh. It’s good to know a Nairalander is here. Tho I Dey one bush inside Borno, but will be in capital next week cool
Were you newly recruited by Boko Haram cause what are you doing in the Bush?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.