Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). (66282 Views)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by RPG2020(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

I know once I pass south south I dey commot am

Na inside hot weather you dey wear head warmer

Na wahoo
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by olasaad(f): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

Where Are You Resting In Abuja?

8 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by edungene7: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Only a fool will not understand that the North has divided Nigeria things might never be the same

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by otukpoyam(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Simplythebest:
Pls traveling from Lagos to Abuja by road is it safe? Pls make una help a brother. Thanks

Motor parks are loaded with passengers and buses. As I speak to you, people are traveling that Abuja-Kaduna road. Prices of air fare has skyrocketed. Only the super rich travel by air now. And people need to travel. Na risk sha. Just pray very well and go with a recognized or popular bus company. Make sure they leave on time. Avoid night travel. Hottest spots on your trip should be Ondo and Kogi. Make driver shine eye and make sure vehicles are always coming from the opposite lane. Make sure your valuables are close by, travel light, and wear good boot wey you fit use run in case e set

28 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Oppy2k2: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is rough play. Abbott mission pls
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Panda7(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
oga ur selfie no tire u which one u dey open teeth give camera

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by omobabaonimalu(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
FatherBona:
I’m in Abuja, one month now and can’t return to the south as a result of the security unrest. Your updates will be useful.

I have been driving to and fro Abuja to Ibadan like 3 times in a month

5 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Samade7: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
omobabaonimalu:

I have been driving to and fro Abuja to Ibadan like 3 times in a month

Strong man, God almighty will continue to protect your going n coming, IJMN.

4 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by linearity: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Starzo:

Tens of buses ply this route everyday and an overwhelming majority get home safely

Commit your journey into the hands of God and you will be fine

I guess those who got kidnapped or got killed did not commit their journeys into the hands of God?

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Obidatti2023s(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Panda7:
oga ur selfie no tire u
which one u dey open teeth give camera

I tire o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Temptee101(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Simplythebest:
Pls traveling from Lagos to Abuja by road is it safe? Pls make una help a brother. Thanks

Nowhere is safe in Nigeria at the moment

Just commit your journey to God and you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Temptee101(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ogbuu101:

I swear.
I used to drive from Damaturu in Yobe to Abakaliki in Ebonyi almost monthly those days.
Even child dedication in Ebonyi, I go drive go grin
Now,out of fear,I can't even leave Abuja

Good evening boss.
I just moved to Abuja.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nafizzey(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
So after four months of being grounded due to lack of security clearance from the advance team, I finally stubbornly decided to go to Maiduguri via road as cost of flight was too expensive and it didn't make financial sense to me.

So this is a live update of my journey as I proceed on my trip.

Note I didn't follow through Enugu rather via Asaba.

Y ou can follow my update via Instagram

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

This is me leaving via PBTG motor in koka by 7 30 am today
Safe trip man, my question is what type of Car are you using and what's your average speed limit. ? Thanks
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Ykc2(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Maryam1234:

North is not that scary as you guys presume,we still gallant.some of us na online we dey read about wetin dey happen for our corridor.
just arrange 100million for bandits

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by zudozz: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
God Forbid!
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Make una tell Obaseki, the man dey fall my hand. He is currently the worst Governor in this Country. Nothing is working in Edo State. If he manage to build one small Road, the next Rain wey fall go wash off the Road.

The man is the definition of incompetence. Na so so Gramma he Sabi speak. grin grin
Edo no be Lagos my brother!

3 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Starzo: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
linearity:

I guess those who got kidnapped or got killed did not commit their journeys into the hands of God?

Out of 100, 95 got home safe. We thank God for the 95

Go and query your govt for the misfortunes of the remaining 5

Continue attacking anyone that gives thanks to God while letting your rogue politicians go Scot free while looting you endlessly

5 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by 00FFT00(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nobleteacher:
Exactly. When we passed through part of the sambisa forest on our way to biu town that year, it was massive. You would travel for hours before you could see some tiny villages. It is not surprising when it became the epicenter of the insurgency

And the north is more populous than the south according to northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
KmniAutos:
Abeg Nairalanders is there anyone here driving/traveling from Lagos to Abuja or Nasarawa that I can join?, I don't have money for transportion and I want to go there for a mini job.

I'm going to College of Agriculture,Lafia precisely.

Please help if you're touched,it will really mean a lot to me.

There is a travel thread on nairaland. You'll see people going that route who are looking for those to go with them.

It was very useful during lockdown and immediately after it. Don't know if it's still active

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by jabbo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ogbuu101:

I know Biu wella.
All I'm saying is,som1 going to solely Maiduguri has no business with Gombe.
Its Bauch town to Soro(Bauchi)- Darazo(Bauchi) to Azare to Kari to Potiskum(Yobe),to Damagum to Ngelzerma to Damaturu to Benieshek(Borno) to Maiduguri.

You are not 100% correct. Going to Maiduguri via Bauchi - Darazo - Kari - Potiskum - Damaturu- Maiduguri. One has no business with Azare. Because you divert from Kari - Misau to get to Azare.

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nobleteacher: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
00FFT00:

And the north is more populous than the south according to northerners.
That one? Hmm, there are certain factors that may account for that. The voting population of the north is inflated with under age voters coupled with low voters turn out south of the Niger

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Allisgud: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Offpointng:

No land is wasting except we want to feed the whole Africa. Crops harvested in Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Kebbi and Niger state alone is much to feed the whole Nigeria and even have lotta left overs but no preservation mechanism in place so everything get spoilt and they just have to go farm another, that is the main reason why food is a lil cost (under Jonathan) and madly expensive under Buhari cuz of insecurity
from what u quoted,what I think we also need is stable light with this big firm will invest in cold room like big warehouse to store perishable good,we also need cargo train to bring large goods from far north east to other region if there is railway to that place,

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Simplythebest: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thanks
Temptee101:

Nowhere is safe in Nigeria at the moment

Just commit your journey to God and you are good to go.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Simplythebest: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thanks
otukpoyam:

Motor parks are loaded with passengers and buses. As I speak to you, people are traveling that Abuja-Kaduna road. Prices of air fare has skyrocketed. Only the super rich travel by air now. And people need to travel. Na risk sha. Just pray very well and go with a recognized or popular bus company. Make sure they leave on time. Avoid night travel. Hottest spots on your trip should be Ondo and Kogi. Make driver shine eye and make sure vehicles are always coming from the opposite lane. Make sure your valuables are close by, travel light, and wear good boot wey you fit use run in case e set
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Simplythebest: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thanks
MrHenri:

Yes , it's safe but very far journey. I did it 5days ago with my car (toyota corolla 2009). Honestly that road is something else. Very bad and scary but I think it's safe cos I didn't notice any danger. Infact, the police men that I met on the road are just friendly and helpful in keeping my thoughts positive.

All and all, It was an adventure.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Ogbuu101: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
jabbo:

You are not 100% correct. Going to Maiduguri via Bauchi - Darazo - Kari - Potiskum - Damaturu- Maiduguri. One has no business with Azare. Because you divert from Kari - Misau to get to Azare.
There's a part of Azare that comes out of that express my oga,though the main Azare town is on the Potiskum to Jigawa Road,where the FMC is
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by socialmediaman: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fadafada231:

Nigeria is too big

Nigeria is just a little bigger than Texas, only one state out of 52 states in the US. You get the point?

6 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by theowane: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
You're very funny ooo. You said from Asaba to Maiduguri?
It will take you at least 24hrs to do that. Besides, I doubt it very much that A Seinna car will do that trip with all the insecurity in Nigeria now.
The best way you can achieve that trip is entering a marcopolo from Asaba to Kano, then do Kano to Maiduguri.

From all the pix you've posted, I only saw Abuja pix, I didn't see Asaba-Benin-Auchi-Okene-Lokoja-Abaji road
Neither did I see the dreaded Abj-Kaduna-Zaria Road.

Unless you provide proofs of these roads, you're only hut a joker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by OsusuBishop(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Follow the post carefully. Op posted pix of Uromi, Auchi, Okene, Lokoja, Abaji and Abuja. He will proceed tomorrow through Jos, Bauchi, Damaturu then Maiduguri route. The Abuja - Kaduna - Kano - Damaturu - Maiduguri route is longer.

I doubt if he will be able to enter Maiduguri tomorrow, except he leave before 5am. The Damaturi - Maiduguri (Jakana and Auno) road is usually closed in the evenings.

theowane:
You're very funny ooo. You said from Asaba to Maiduguri?
It will take you at least 24hrs to do that. Besides, I doubt it very much that A Seinna car will do that trip with all the insecurity in Nigeria now.
The best way you can achieve that trip is entering a marcopolo from Asaba to Kano, then do Kano to Maiduguri.

From all the pix you've posted, I only saw Abuja pix, I didn't see Asaba-Benin-Auchi-Okene-Lokoja-Abaji road
Neither did I see the dreaded Abj-Kaduna-Zaria Road.

Unless you provide proofs of these roads, you're only hut a joker

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by linearity: 2:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Starzo:

Out of 100, 95 got home safe. We thank God for the 95

Go and query your govt for the misfortunes of the remaining 5

Continue attacking anyone that gives thanks to God while letting your rogue politicians go Scot free while looting you endlessly

So God was responsible for the safety of the 95% who made it home safely, but the Government is responsible for the 5% who couldn’t?
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Tonylyte(m): 4:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Maryam1234:
Safe trip,are you passing through Niger State? Holla me when you get to Zuma Rock, let me come out of my house and wave you kiss

Na a Garaka u dey?
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Tonylyte(m): 4:14am On Aug 07, 2022
Ogbuu101:

More than sef grin
As a 19yr old ,I used to drive our 911 lorry loaded full with metal scraps.
I've once left Damaturu by 11 am,got to Lafia by 7pm,wasted time till 10pm,then,drove all night to Ebonyi.

911? IA Transport?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Traveling With Nigeria Food Stuffs / Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.