Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) (4623 Views)

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by obyrich(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Tell me what has Yoruba ever done for their host communities in North, South or East..?

Two days ago same Igbo man you love to hate donated $1million to UI Medical College..

The average Igbo man is more One Nigerianists than any other ethnic group..
They are found in all the 774 LGAs doing well and developing their host communities in their own little way..
Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh. The more they hate Igbos, the more Igbos prosper beyond their Imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by julaion: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Kalabari is Ijaw and all Ijaw will stay neutral �.

If you like say � the whole Africa is obedient, the reality still remains.

Same Igbo voted massively for Jonathan an ijaw man.....don't let hatred consume you
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Elliotg: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

We talk to sensible Ijaw not Biafravd like you.
If you dey doubt me, come meet me for Obunagha community in Gbarain clan which is in yenegoa L.G.A.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Advocate500: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Dont mistake me for your tribe people.
i will continue to engage your stupid ass as lowlife entity,rich people don't think like you do,you are a product of wretchedness no matter how you pretend.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
YET RUMOUR MONGERS AND CONFUSIONIST SPREAD NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA THAT BOKOHARAM IS EVERYWHERE IN NORTH NIGERIA. IS ALL LIES,IS ALL FAKE NEWS BY THE OYIBO AND EVIL NAIJA PRESS SYS INTENDED TO SPREAD FEAR LIKE COVID AND CAUSE PANICK AMONG SOME IGNORAMUS NIGERIANS.
THOSE CRIMINALS EXTREMIST ARE FEW THUGS SPONSORED BY EVIL POLITICIANS TO MAKE BUHARI GOVT UNSTABLE. ALTHOUGH BUHA IS A PROBLEM THAT NIGERIA NEEDS TO SOLVE BY IMPEACHMENT. angryHE IS OLD,HE CANNOT THINK TO MAKE CRITICAL DECISIONS,HE CANT EVEN HEAR WELL AND HIS SIGHT ARE FADING.HE SHOULD HANDOVER WITH HONOUR TO ABLE BODY PERSON. angry
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by GreatBoss: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elliotg:
If you dey doubt me, come meet me for Obunagha community in Gbarain clan which is in yenegoa L.G.A.

Your Igbo people just posted here that Yenagoa is not Ijaw.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by GreatBoss: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
julaion:

Same Igbo voted massively for Jonathan an ijaw man.....don't let hatred consume you

They voted for their jobs.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by GreatBoss: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elliotg:

Till today
Your Obunagha does not have even secondary school � despite rich in oil and gas ⛽.

Na Okolobiri una dey go do secondary school �

Shame.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by APC2: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is great grin
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Elliotg: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Till today
Your Obunagha does not have even secondary school � despite rich in oil and gas ⛽.

Na Okolobiri una dey go do secondary school �

Shame.
I am glad you know my community. Come this October, I will be the youths president, and I will address that issue, among others. That land hosting Shell is my land, including the modular refinery. In fact, my mother's maternal and paternal families are blessed. But because the ijaws are the most stupid people on earth, including you, there is nothing to show for it. That's why I get really angry seeing idiots like you with misplaced priorities and with very low IQs. Nigeria is our enemy, not the Igbos.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by coolitempa(f): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Ijaws are fully Obidient..
Kalabri are fully Obidient..
Ogoni are fully Obidient..
Urhobo are fully Obidient..
Itsekiri are fully Obidient..
Esan are fully Obidient..
Edoid are fully Obidient..
Ibibio are fully Obidient..
Annang are fully Obidient..
Oron are fully Obidient..
Efik are fully Obidient..
Isoko are fully Obidient..
SS are fully Obidient..

Save your tears for February when you return to blafla or death….inshallah.

2 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by GreatBoss: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elliotg:
I am glad you know my community. Come this October, I will be the youths president, and I will address that issue, among others. That land hosting Shell is my land, including the modular refinery. In fact, my mother's maternal and paternal families are blessed. But because the ijaws are the most stupid people on earth, including you, there is nothing to show for it. That's why I get really angry seeing idiots like you with misplaced priorities and with very low IQs. Nigeria is our enemy, not the Igbos.

Mr man, I'm from Kolokuma clan I won't tell you my community but even my family � have crude oil and gas ⛽ both my father and mothers family, but that does not make me stupid like u.
Nigeria marginalize Ijaw that does not give u reason to support Igbo wey e dey pain say � no b them b the fulani wey dey lord it over Nigeria ��.
Ari Tuwo Fi ama otu owei gha?

Ari ebi Izon kimi aba, ari la beh fidifidi Egberi gbagha fangmi.

They invited me as guest speaker � to one program concerning Ijaw at your Obunagha I believe it was titled who is a true Ijaw, being the kind of person I am I didn't show up and I asked the people to forgive me.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Elliotg: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Mr man, I'm from Kolokuma clan I won't tell you my community but even my family � have crude oil and gas ⛽ both my father and mothers family, but that does not make me stupid like u.
Nigeria marginalize Ijaw that does not give u reason to support Igbo wey e dey pain say � no b them b the fulani wey dey lord it over Nigeria ��.
Ari Tuwo Fi ama otu owei gha?

Ari ebi Izon kimi aba, ari la beh fidifidi Egberi gbagha fangmi.

They invited me as guest speaker � to one program concerning Ijaw at your Obunagha I believe it was titled who is a true Ijaw, being the kind of person I am I didn't show up and I asked the people to forgive me.
Gbaun. Ari Akeni tu-owei ya? Ini tibisei sense fa. Igbo otu ki ini problem. Obori kpo ebi ni idenginimi. Izon kimi, fekefeke, tibi sei gbainya.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by GreatBoss: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elliotg:
Gbaun. Ari Akeni tu-owei ya? Ini tibisei sense fa. Igbo otu ki ini problem. Obori kpo ebi ni idenginimi. Izon kimi, fekefeke, tibi sei gbainya.

I talk to people not frustrated � cowards.
Namasiobiri.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by GreatBoss: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elliotg:

Ari beh bara mie mu emi aba, ine ki otu e ba tamgbei ngmi.

Namasiobiri.

Oyebeh lamor kimi.
Tibibirifa.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Elliotg: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

I talk to people not frustrated � cowards.
Namasiobiri.
kaikai man. Today is weekend, find where a burial is going on, and go dance to awigiri, drink to stupor and forger your miserable life as typical ijaw man.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by GreatBoss: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elliotg:
kaikai man. Today is weekend, find where a burial is going on, and go dance to awigiri, drink to stupor and forger your miserable life as typical ijaw man.

Dont mistake me for your father.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by GreatBoss: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elliotg:

You are not a true Ijaw.
This is exactly why the Obunagha you claim you are from, asked me to come and be a guest speaker � concerning that topic,
who is a true Ijaw ,
dont forget that I have power � to end u.
I am Ditari and that's who I am.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Ijaws are fully Obidient..
Kalabri are fully Obidient..
Ogoni are fully Obidient..
Urhobo are fully Obidient..
Itsekiri are fully Obidient..
Esan are fully Obidient..
Edoid are fully Obidient..
Ibibio are fully Obidient..
Annang are fully Obidient..
Oron are fully Obidient..
Efik are fully Obidient..
Isoko are fully Obidient..
SS are fully Obidient..

I find this offensive when you keep excluding my people in this obidient battle.

Who campaign for obi for this pass me?

Or are you trying to tell us that we are not needed?

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

You are not a true Ijaw.
This is exactly why the Obunagha you claim you are from, asked me to come and be a guest speaker � concerning that topic,
who is a true Ijaw ,

Stop this rubish!

Ijaw na one be abua,degema,ibani etc

Ditari this, ditari, egbema this, egbema that! Shut the Bleep up!.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by wiseoneking: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:
Everything here are all created by Igbos even the Northern name and the stolen pics.
Fake ID.
The way you guys sees the igbos always makes them to see you guys as inferiors. You always see them as people doing impossible things and will always complain that they look down on other tribes.

Let's appreciate this young man's effort on sokoto youths. This is common in the north. Hausas will always remain grateful to the igbos
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Walllee: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Because Igbo and 419 are 5 and 6.

We Ijaws will stay neutral � in this election.

After supporting your Ijaw brother Jonathan to win against Buhari two times,don't worry what goes arround comes arround,this life is like table fan,one day an Ijaw Man will contest against North or Southwest,then you will understand what it means for the whole southeast,and igbos in other state to be neautral means
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by wiseoneking: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Madmohamed1:
so wee should keep quiet when pipe line security call asiri dokubo insult our people.
Keep your support who ask you but one thing is certain Ijaw must pay for this one day.

shockingly, Asari is Igbo man but ruling over them. Asari grandfather migrated imo state and continue their dominance over ijaws.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by SMGGroup: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

I was supporting Obi until Igbo started insulting my Ijaw tribe here.
Naim I vex.

Support who you want. Nobody cares man. You think you are doing me by supporting another candidate. See mentality
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Keep up the good work Uche. See beautiful words from people that know him personally.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I find this offensive when you keep excluding my people in this obidient battle.

Who campaign for obi for this pass me?

Or are you trying to tell us that we are not needed?
Don't b offended..
Please which group did you belong to let me add it..
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Don't b offended.. Please which group did you belong to let me add it..
Ikwerre

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Amumaigwe: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Because Igbo and 419 are 5 and 6.

We Ijaws will stay neutral � in this election.

Everything is now about election. Just know that Tinubu will never be president.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Elliotg: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

You are not a true Ijaw.
who is a true Ijaw ,
On what occasion were you invited to come and speak? You want to end my life? Lol. Because I am telling you the truth? Not a new thing sha, even Professor Okoko who is even my own uncle once sent assassins after my life for speaking truth to him. Today, where is he and his son? All dead. No be you be the first, and no be you go be the last. The day you touch me, whatever backing or cover you have will leave you. So you are the Ditari sef. Big failure, like Dokubo. It's always about power and money for you all. Make small noise, hate on igbos, voilà. Nigeria will settle you, give you small pipeline surveillance contract, you go relax one place.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by 3exe3: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

I don't hate Igbos.

They insult my tribe too much.

Nobody should take this guy serious.

He doesn't represent we the ijaws as a tribe.

He represents himself.
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Ikwerre
Done Sir..
Re: See The Igbo Man Impacting Lives In Sokoto (photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Done Sir..
Good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Class Stadium Built By Governor Udom Is Ready For Inauguration (photos) / APC So Far Won Only 11 States- See The List / Bank Robbery In Lagos, About 75mins Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.