Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. (29351 Views)

University Of Benin Has Released The 20010/2011 Post Ume/de Result / Futminna Release The Bomb,post Ume/de Result Out,mass Failure. / Get Uniben Post Ume & De Exam Date Plus Examination Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. by Jerie(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2007
Eligibility,
1  only UME candidates that chose the university as 1st or 2nd choice institution with a minimum score of 180.
2  candidates with A level cert or 1st Degree from a recognized university who applied for direct entry.
3 candidates on the sub-degree programs of the university e.g PDS, DFP, and Diploma.
4 candidates with National Diploma from approved institutions with a minimum of upper credit.

DETAILS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE

28/8/2007 Faculty of management sciences ECONOMICS ONLY. UME-main campus, ago-iwoye, DE -mini campus, ago-iwoye. 8.00am for both locations.

28/8/2007 Faculty of social sciences. UME-main campus, ago-iwoye, DE-mini campus, ago-iwoye. 8.00am for both locations.

28/8/2007 Faculty of education. UME-main campus, ago-iwoye, DE- mini campus, ago-iwoye.1.00pm on both locations.

28/8/2007 Faculty of arts. UME -main campus, ago-iwoye, DE-mini campus, ago-iwoye. 1.00pm on both locations.

29/8/2007 Faculty of science, PDS students, OOu for faculty of science courses. Ume and DE at mini campus, ago-iwoye. 8.00am for both UMEand DE.

29/8/2007 Faculty of basic medical sciences, UME-main campus, ago-iwoye, DE- mini campus, ago-iwoye. 8.00am on both locations.

29/8/2007 College of health sciences MEDICINE, UME and DE, main-campus , ago-iwoye. 8.00am prompt.

29/8/2007 Faculty of pharmacy, UME and DE, main-campus, ago-iwoye. 8.00am prompt.

29/8/2007 College of engineering and tech. UME and DE, main-campus, ago-iwoye, 8.00am.

29/8/2007 College of agricultural sciences, UME and DE, main-campus, ago-iwoye, 8.00am.

MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate for the screening will obtain OOu online scratch card with the sum of three thousand naira at any of the underlisted banks.

OOU micro finance bank, main campus, ago-iwoye.

skye bank, Ijebu-igbo.

zenith bank, ijebu-ode.

wema bank, mini campus, ago-iwoye.

UBA plc, ijebu-ode.

Gt bank, ijebu-ode.

FCMB plc, OOu campus or ijebu-igbo branch.

FCMB plc, ijebu-ode.

Visit the university website at www.oou-ng.com, click post-jamb screening, fill the online form, end scan your passport photograph.

Candidates are to print their entrance slips not later than 24th august, 2007

candidates should bring the following to the venue of  of the examination

entrance slip
original JAMB notification of result slip or direct entry registration slip.
HB pencil and eraser.

CANDIDATES ARE TO ARRIVE AT THE SCREENING VENUE AN HOUR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXERCISE.

For further info, check the TRIBUNE newspaper of august 15 2007   good luck folks.

JERRY
Re: Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. by fataiiyo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2007
thanK SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION. MAY GOD REWARD (AMEN)
BEST OF LUCK,
Re: Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. by fataiiyo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2007
please, HOW CAN I GET THIS INFOR ON OOU WEBSITEKINDLY LINK ME TO THE IT.
tHANKS
Re: Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. by maborukoje(f): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2008
is it 4 peole who miss d postjamb on 6/7 of aug,pls i lost registration stracth card wat am i going 2 do pls REPLY fast taanks or send a mail 2 mabos_olayemi@yahoo.com or pls call 07087855921
Re: Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. by bularuz(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
please was the post-DE held the same day or is it yet to be gone
Re: Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. by samosward(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hello Olayemi, I wanted to send you a private message on here nairaland but there is no space for it, I guess sending a pm is not available on nairaland, anyways, you can write me on samosward@yahoo.com and I would give you a call myself,
Lest I forget, my name is Osward
Re: Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. by mykonyx(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
Oou post ume result is out purchase the pin at the school micro finance bank or the oceanic bank at the main campus.
Re: Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. by imarketer1: 5:33am On Aug 13, 2010
If you lost your registration scratch card,all you need to do is to pay #500 at OOU Community Bank,Mini or Main campus.Present the teller and you will be issued a pin to log to OOU website and view all your details.
Re: Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. by opexyy: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2014
really
Re: Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. by emaboi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
When is it closing, I mean the post utme?

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You May Not Know About University Of Ibadan / UNIZIK 300L Student Dies In Fatal Accident (photos) / What Is The Difference Between B.sc And B.eng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.