Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (47175 Views)

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by alt3r3g0: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
I guess it depends on her location and circle of friends.

I can say it's very different in Calgary. Maybe because the city itself is friendly. The Nigerian community here is on point.

A lot of whatsapp groups that people who have left the province refuse to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by amakanancy(f): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Guy isn't it too early for you to start exhibiting your generational foolishness

Unfortunately foolishness can't be concealed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Agugbadin: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
The same thing here in Nigeria, they wish that their fellow Nigeria will encounter problems.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Backpedal: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
arantess:
give it up for the Asians....they always got their backs anywhere, even in nigeria here their bond is so strong

but africans, hmmm
Facts
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Backpedal: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
chigoizie7:
With the exception of igbos. That idea of having town union meetings and state meetings, even local governments is helping igbos. Once you attend those meetings, they always find to solve their general problems.
Even the Nigerian union meetings, only the igbos attends and takes it serious.
There is no exception
Nigerians are all the same when it comes to things like this
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fear some Nigerians, This is why i am very quiet sometimes and take time to observe.

Before one encounters a damaged person, who needs help one cannot yet understand. grin grin grin

Parents can do more, to raise more balanced people, although i understand the role of parents are limited yet it can go a long way.

And even though parents may be more involved, some cannot give what they do not have.

So know how you have been damaged first, then try to not be damaged, so you can give. This is the advise i give to myself too.

Backpedal:

There is no exception
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by adollyboy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Very true.A friend even told me he wants to move away from Nigerian dominated environment in UK ��
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
She should speak to herself , people treat you the way you are. If she has bad friends it's her fault, make she fix her friends circle or herself
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Didi2d(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
MAYOWAAK:

We raised every Igbo that matters in history with our Ewedu soup.
Ojukwu's father arrived in Lagos when he was 26 years old. He raised Ojukwu a Lagos boy.
Ekwueme attended Kings College and was developed eating Ewedu.
Chinua Achebe and the Okigbo brothers were raised and developed in Ibadan eating Ewedu and Gbegiri.
Emeka Anyaoku's wife prepared Yoruba ewedu for him everyday as a Yoruba woman to develop his brain, that is why he is different from Nnamdi Kanu.
Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla was raised with our Ewedu and gbegiri going to school at St. Annes Ibadan. Just like we raised her father in Ibadan.
You see most Igbo with anything to show were raised with our Ewedu.

Despite all this you mentioned, ibo's still hate Yoruba.
Till today ibo's are almost every in Lagos hustling, doing business even running for political offices in Lagos.
But same can never be said about Yoruba's in the east, Ibo's won't allow Yoruba enjoy same privilege in the east as they enjoy here in the west

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Ppp1p: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Who cares
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by etrouble: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Ewedu and amala people in diaspora created this mess with their wickedness and backstabbing character, spits.

Now,bi understand why Awolowo, Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle used over three million stubborn goats from the East for pepper soup and suya.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by ola9ja(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's not their fault, most Nigerians home and abroad have questionable character and ulterior motives whenever they deal with you, you can never know the true content of their character, most of them are worst than the devil.

This transpired between I, my friend and a third party................

One of my brothers friend who works with Zenith bank in Cross Rivers State requested for an assistance from my brother and my brother linked him up with me, and he asked me if I have someone in the US that can help him pay school fees for an online masters studies, I reached out to a couple of friends in the US, almost all of them agreed to assist the person because of the trust they had in me.

I connected my best friend to him to assist him, we had a meeting together on a conference WhatsApp call, he sent the admission letter to both of us, after that, he discussed a business of buying and selling of dollars to make profits using my friends Zelle account and other of his US accounts, I was only interested in him helping out for school fees payment, we ended the meeting on the grounds of paying school fees.

They later had conversations without me in it, my friend in the US had given him his zelle account and the banker guy contacted some of the people who he said wants to send him dollars then he will pay in naira, they sent $750, first and later $100 and $300 respectively, later that day a recall was placed on the $300 and the $100 which made bank of America invited my friend over and told him about the transactions and later closed is account, they sent him the remaining balance in his account to his PO Box with a letter showing that he can't open any account in the united states for 5 years until his account is reviewed and freed of fraud.

He explained everything that transpired between him and this guy who said he wants to pay school fees who ended up in not even paying the school fees but sending fraudulent funds to my friends account, my friend said when he agreed to receive the funds to be transferred, he asked him countless times to be sure the money is not from a fraudulent source and he said yes its from a clean source he accepted because he trusted me that i can't relate someone that would destroy him.

It's over a year now my friend is still struggling in the US without an account, do you know how frustrating that is?

Now this has destroyed the relationship we have built over 2 decades with this my best friend and some other friends in the US because they are aware of the matter, someone that calls me at least 5 times a month, we have not spoken for several months now, even when I call him, he barely picks his phone, even if he picks, we don't have lengthy conversations as usual, we only chat once in a while and not a serious chat.

This is one of the things a Nigerian could do if you don't avoid them, or try to help everyone of them you meet on the street.

Sincerely I don't blame people who are mean to most Nigerians abroad, majority of them have ulterior motives,

Even here in Nigeria I have shelter people who almost killed me in my own house.

Some borrowed money from me and never paid back, even most of the ones we have here in Nigeria are even worst than the devil.

I will leave my own story for another day.

NaijaCoverBlog:
A Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada has accused her fellow Nigerians of not being their brother's keeper.

In a Video Shared Online, As Sighted By , The lady claimed Nigerians living abroad, especially Canada, are so mean and wicked to themselves. She said they always wish their fellow Nigerians encounter problems and are never willing to assist themselves.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg6YnfqgVLT/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ec50c0c8-067a-4e54-91fd-e390bb657feb&ig_mid=6AADB56D-1037-45BC-86E2-7085986813D9

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by OvertheTop(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
humberjade:
Yeah, she is very right. Most Nigerians, especially those who have been abroad for years want new comers to go through the same process of hardship they went through before making it. But among these wicked people, you meet very good ones.

But then, what I noticed is that, some new ones are ingrates too, some are very wicked; they are ready to even step on their helpers to make it. So many have even gotten into trouble trying to help their countrymen. So most people just face their lane, but some don't care, they help if they have the power to, but keeps everyone at arms length to avoid getting into trouble, except a very small circle of friends ( 2or 3). Some even stay away totally from the gatherings of blacks altogether.

Most times, you can't just blame them; individual experiences, if you get me.

This is more like the Truth....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by lexyking(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Ewedu and amala people in diaspora created this mess with their wickedness and backstabbing character, spits.

I'm more disappointed in the people that liked this kind of divisive comment than I am in your juvenile expression.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by wired4comfort(f): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
TheGift:

I hope it's not that She has carried Her entitlement mentality to Canada. Expecting help from people that neither know nor owe Her.
You took these words right out of my mouth, the entitlement mentality in this country is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by newoffer: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Na so my friend wey I help o. He prefer his fellow Amala people than other tribe. Right now we don break the relationship for goodness sake.
Karlovich:
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Backpedal:

There is no exception

Baba, where I live, igbos are the closest. They carry people along. Unlike others, they will always compete with their brothers and other Nigerians. Igbos go to meetings and share ideas, if their is any important thing that will benefit all, they share it in those meetings, if you need help, you make it open and people who are in a position to help will help you, there is no way anyone can know your problems if you don’t say it. As for those who do not get help from people, it is based on their past antecedents. If you do anyone wrong, na for that same meetings and gatherings them go discuss your matter, thereby making others to distance themselves from you. Unless you are into illegals where no one can support you openly. As long as it is for the betterment of your people as regards to the laws of the land and documentation. They always assist in anyway they can.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by humberjade: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

....the wicked ones would get angry once they notice that you are lucky and everything is going well.

Very true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by anayolity: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:
Goat
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by madjune(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
She's just waking up.

Truth be told, Nigerians are your worst enemies if you find yourself abroad.

They delight in seeing you suffer and struggle through life.
I can't explain this phenomenon. I think it's evil possession.
I gave up when I needed a Nigerian clergyman to sign some forms for me on some application and almost everyone of them turned me down because of what I would benefit.

Na Ghana man sign for me.

Smart Nigerians avoid fellow Nigerians abroad.
They're not stupid by doing so.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by bouncin04(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Doyou2019:

Why do you think someone coined in the text : I better pass my neigbour?
Swears

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by membranus: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
MAYOWAAK:

We raised every Igbo that matters in history with our Ewedu soup.
Ojukwu's father arrived in Lagos when he was 26 years old. He raised Ojukwu a Lagos boy.
Ekwueme attended Kings College and was developed eating Ewedu.
Chinua Achebe and the Okigbo brothers were raised and developed in Ibadan eating Ewedu and Gbegiri.
Emeka Anyaoku's wife prepared Yoruba ewedu for him everyday as a Yoruba woman to develop his brain, that is why he is different from Nnamdi Kanu.
Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla was raised with our Ewedu and gbegiri going to school at St. Annes Ibadan. Just like we raised her father in Ibadan.
You see most Igbo with anything to show were raised with our Ewedu.

God bless you. Thanks for educating the ingrate on the helpful and mentoring service the Yorubas have been giving the Igbos over the years without them appreciating this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Chainex(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Melodydoctor:
It's not their fault. It is the fault of our governments who are not interested in turning Nigeria to a great country like the ones they always fly to for medical reasons and for organ trafficking replacements.

Typical Nigerian, always shifting blame
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by 9japride(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nairaland can be used as a reference point to show the kind of love amongst themselves. A situation where hatred reign. Asians are united in anywhere they find themselves.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Munamoqel: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9c5Yj2oMvM

A Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada has accused her fellow Nigerians of not being their brother's keeper.

In a Video Shared Online, As Sighted By , The lady claimed Nigerians living abroad, especially Canada, are so mean and wicked to themselves. She said they always wish their fellow Nigerians encounter problems and are never willing to assist themselves.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg6YnfqgVLT/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ec50c0c8-067a-4e54-91fd-e390bb657feb&ig_mid=6AADB56D-1037-45BC-86E2-7085986813D9
rephrased Nigeria from south. Nigerians from the North help each other anywhere and everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by GreennWhite: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Your location days you're in the US, that's sad! Despite living there your parochial tendencies is still skin deep. We're not a perfect people but Nigerians have a part in making Nigeria look good or look bad. If you're so proud tell me where you're from.
Karlovich:
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by abokikhalifa: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
NIGERIANS are evil. That's why the country can never progress. Imagine sane people supporting Jagaban to rule over Nigeria, after what we are experiencing under Buhari.

When majority of the people prefer backwardness to a better future.

Just hustle your way and leave them with thier APC and bad governance
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Darevofpeace(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:

How old are you ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
I've said this many times on this forum, the number one problem of a black man, especially Nigerian, is not racism but "bad belly". Nigerians hardly genuinely help you but they are too quick to judge you and try to destroy you through their actions. That is why I don't entertain anybody gossiping about somebody else in my presence. If you cannot help with their lives, then why are you gossiping about them?
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by bouncin04(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Because most Nigerians count you as stupid and naive ( mumu ) when you try or do help them .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Travelwaka Visit To The First Primary School In Nigeria / This Is Why I Think Ikogosi Warm & Cold Spring Is Over-hyped? (Pictures) / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.