Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (47211 Views)

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by TrueNigerian300: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
chigoizie7:
With the exception of igbos. That idea of having town union meetings and state meetings, even local governments is helping igbos. Once you attend those meetings, they always find to solve their general problems.
Even the Nigerian union meetings, only the igbos attends and takes it serious.

You guys always find a way to claim innocent at every instance. You blame everyone for everything but yourself. I have lived in Germany and now the US and she is not lying with what she said, it cuts across all nigerian tribes and no exception.The first people that make me distant myself from Nigerians abroad are two Igbo people. The truth is the average nigerian is toxic and oppressive, we need a total change of mentality as people. Jealosy and uneccessary competition is all over the place nigerians are concentrated. I would have prefer to work in texas due to the weather but because of the concentration of nigerians there I choose Seattle.

That same Igbo union you are shouting will be full of jealosy, toxic and unhealthy competition. So stop isolating Igbo and accept that it all nigerian tribes guilty of this.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Okobola146: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Wickedness is a Nigerian, it's in our DNA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Okobola146: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
chigoizie7:
With the exception of igbos. That idea of having town union meetings and state meetings, even local governments is helping igbos. Once you attend those meetings, they always find to solve their general problems.
Even the Nigerian union meetings, only the igbos attends and takes it serious.
stop exonerating evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Okobola146: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ofadaman:
She should speak to herself , people treat you the way you are. If she has bad friends it's her fault, make she fix her friends circle or herself
have you traveled out before?
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Okobola146: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nigerians naturally love watching others have problems while they sit back & enjoy the show.
you're right
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by delpee(f): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
alt3r3g0:
I guess it depends on her location and circle of friends.

I can say it's very different in Calgary. Maybe because the city itself is friendly. The Nigerian community here is on point.

A lot of whatsapp groups that people who have left the province refuse to leave.

You're right. The experiences of those I know (also in Toronto) is contrary to her opinion. Probably it depends on one's circle of friends and family relationships.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by TrueNigerian300: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okobola146:
stop exonerating evil.

Don't mind him/her, that same igbo union he is shouting will be full of uneccesary competition. Na me earn pass, na me get house pass for naija and all those useless stuff.They will even be hiding vital info from themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Melodydoctor: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chainex:

Typical Nigerian, always shifting blame
Buhari should be blamed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okobola146:
stop exonerating evil.

What evil am I exonerating?
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

You guys always find a way to claim innocent at every instance. You blame everyone for everything but yourself. I have lived in Germany and now the US and she is not lying with what she said, it cuts across all nigerian tribes and no exception.The first people that make me distant myself from Nigerians abroad are two Igbo people. The truth is the average nigerian is toxic and oppressive, we need a total change of mentality as people. Jealosy and uneccessary competition is all over the place nigerians are concentrated. I would have prefer to work in texas due to the weather but because of the concentration of nigerians there I choose Seattle.

That same Igbo union you are shouting will be full of jealosy, toxic and unhealthy competition. So stop isolating Igbo and accept that it all nigerian tribes guilty of this.

Are you angry that igbos seems to be the only tribe that brings their brothers out and support them?
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Backpedal: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
chigoizie7:

Baba, where I live, igbos are the closest. They carry people along. Unlike others, they will always compete with their brothers and other Nigerians. Igbos go to meetings and share ideas, if their is any important thing that will benefit all, they share it in those meetings, if you need help, you make it open and people who are in a position to help will help you, there is no way anyone can know your problems if you don’t say it. As for those who do not get help from people, it is based on their past antecedents. If you do anyone wrong, na for that same meetings and gatherings them go discuss your matter, thereby making others to distance themselves from you. Unless you are into illegals where no one can support you openly. As long as it is for the betterment of your people as regards to the laws of the land and documentation. They always assist in anyway they can.

I know my people very well....
There are exceptions here and there
But for the most part

Nigerian folks have this PhD mentality
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:
Lol... My dear don't blame them. Its the system they came from. The system nade Nigerians very wicked and mean. Everyone is on survival mode.

From Europe to New York to Brazil... I see same shitty Nigerian attitude.

If am being honest, the first work that gave me serious money na Indian man connect me to the job. I go there see fellow Naija guys we be say we dey live the same hood back in Sweden. But they will always tell you say work no dey.

Back in Naija, how many Nigerians help fellow Nigerians? Its a tough world girl.

Man up and face it. Nobody really cares about you.

Indians cooperate far far above with each other than Naija. Naija people see competition in everything which is so sad.

You wear better clothe wahala
You buy better car ... Big issue
You land better job... Gbese
You date oyibo... Jealousy
You eat better food.. Envy.

Honestly, I spit on Nigerian heads whenever I see them in Europe or America. Terrible lot.

The truth is that it is only a fool that will escape from a terrible country like Nigeria and still go abroad to make friends who are Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okobola146:
have you traveled out before?

I have and I've met great Nigerians that are very accommodating
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by TrueNigerian300: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
chigoizie7:

Are you angry that igbos seems to be the only tribe that brings their brothers out and support them?

Lol...see this confused guy so only Igbo people support their family or their people Just think about what you typed for a second and see if it make any sense. You guys cry all over the place initially that Igbo are the largest nigerian group in the US with no data to support this but sheer emotion. Now there is a data that shows yoruba is the most spoken nigerian language in the US which could logically means yoruba could be more than any other tribe in the US, but it is only igbo that support or take their family aborad.

I hate talking about this kind of stuff but you guys tend to spread false narratives and sometimes need to be corrected before you mislead people.

Instead of you to accept what the lady said or disagree you brought Igbo into the picture as the only tribe that does no wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by omobolarinwa1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Ewedu and amala people in diaspora created this mess with their wickedness and backstabbing character, spits.

Weyre swear say u no enjoy ham when you eat amala and dat ewedu with that sweet stew..
We know your type that does fought at owambe party just to eat that combo foodie...mitchew indi ara fcku
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Okobola146: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Don't mind him/her, that same igbo union he is shouting will be full of uneccesary competition. Na me earn pass, na me get house pass for naija and all those useless stuff.They will even be hiding vital info from themselves.
those are their trademarks
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Okobola146: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Lol...see this confused guy so only Igbo people support their family or their people Just think about what you typed for a second and see if it make any sense. You guys cry all over the place initially that Igbo are the largest nigerian group in the US with no data to support this but sheer emotion. Now there is a data that shows yoruba is the most spoken nigerian language in the US which could logically means yoruba could be more than any other tribe in the US, but it is only igbo that support or take their family aborad.

I hate talking about this kind of stuff but you guys tend to spread false narratives and sometimes need to be corrected before you mislead people.

Instead of you to accept what the lady said or disagree you brought Igbo into the picture as the only tribe that does no wrong.
don't mind him
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Now shut up since you hate talking about what you don’t know.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Decent09:

It's in our blood

Gbam! You nailed it cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Okdi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's not only in Canada but almost everywhere, Nigerians wish that you have problem so that dey will deal with you. Even in the country I am now it's happening
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by toxtimmy: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Small man and mind mentality... Who plants corn will reap corn... He who plants cassasva will reap cassava, he who plants happiness, respect, peace, joy will reap the same.

Remember easier for a camel to pass though the eye of a needle then a rich man to go to heaven.... By the way what is riches or a rich man?... Its not just money and until anybody is able to define trully what riches are then a camel is password through the eye of the needle while you drown spiritually.

delzbaba:
The problem is when you help people, they pay you back with evil, they might even report you to border patrol.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Hohaiiiode(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
The communal life style whereby everyone knows everyone talk to everyone is hard to let go of by many people when they relocate abroad. If you ask her she might not get any concrete person to call out. People are dealing with personal stuff. This land of sue or be sued people are just trying to face their front and keep it strictly business. It doesn’t come from a place of hate. I have met a few Africans and we just greet and pass on. We don’t have to be friends or eat together to show love . A simple hi or a smile and pass on. Check oyibo people self. Them no d too relate is not hate. This is how this place is . Mind your business and have peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by delzbaba(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
toxtimmy:
Small man and mind mentality... Who plants corn will reap corn... He who plants cassasva will reap cassava, he who plants happiness, respect, peace, joy will reap the same.

Remember easier for a camel to pass though the eye of a needle then a rich man to go to heaven.... By the way what is riches or a rich man?... Its not just money and until anybody is able to define trully what riches are then a camel is password through the eye of the needle

errrm I think you are on the wrong subject bro, come back when you are less high or whatever trip you are on, cuz my post and your reply don't correlate at all.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by prickursense: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Change starts with you first. You be the brother or sister keeper first, then it comes back to you. Stop complaining, that does not help at all.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Keep away from them then. There are many other Africans willing to accept you as their comrade. Despite being Arab by heritage, Tunisians and Morrocans were quick to call me familia. That is a place far from home so everyone has to stick together or learn to slug it alone. Nigerians were ready to put one in trouble, black North Africans were distant, Jamaicans were here or there and whites — as usual — were cold towards immigrants.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Same on NAIRALAND.
Most feel happy and display it here on the platform when bad omen befalls someone.
It's innate in most Nigerians.
U are right, babeee
Most Nigerians are now raised to be wicked.
It wasn't like this before, hence the sole reason i ran away.
BUHARI also adopted same wickedness in ruling Nigeria causing ethnic segregation & untoward hardship.
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by Olurondo: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sister say it.Most Nigerian abroad live like they are competing with themselves.
Some of them think that if you make it you have left them behind.The fact is opportunities abound especially in developed societies.No need to carry "scarcity" mentality there.Be your brother's keeper!
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by KaptainAfrika: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nothing new, even in Nigeria we just tolerate each other, blame Lord Lugard and his baby boo
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by caye(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Despite everything i can assure you that despite the damages in the people of Nigeria, some have good spirit,

I tend to observe the overall person, for instance i am ever grateful to a good spirit, which i found in one Aunty of mine, and because of her good intentions despite her weaknesses, i am very kind to her family and always ensure to help them whenever i can, because i keep good people close.

Be smart to develop your ability to have good intentions and to keep people with good intentions ever close. Even time does not erase such people.

There are good ones that pour to others, you just have to have the eyes.

It also means we have to recognize what is negative in ourselves and stop that negativity from spreading through each one of us.

The most positive response so far.
Love you bro ( no homo).
We Africans...when we learn to love or at least respect one another, we will take our rightful place at the top of the nation's like 5000 years before
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by PharmacyStore: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is an eye opener
Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by joliecouer: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
McStoic:

Even most of your friends who used to vibe with you, once they travel, dem go begin give you attitude. Others who have travelled will discourage you from coming over. It's genetical methinks

You're right about this , they will not even reply you again even if try to chat up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) by NotNairalandi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nigerians naturally love watching others have problems while they sit back & enjoy the show.
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why I Think Ikogosi Warm & Cold Spring Is Over-hyped? (Pictures) / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos / What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.