Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (971882 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Madeforher(f): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Nakel34:
VISA ALERT!!!

Dependant
TLS Abuja

Application date: 13th July
Biometrics: 3rd August
Collection email: 29th August
Refusals declared: 2 UK visitors, 1 Belgium visit. I have a valid 6 months visitor visa (expires next January).

I picked up this morning. MA's visas already approved earlier -we didn't apply at thesame time. She applied from another country but we are travelling together from Nigeria.

Thank you all for your help. This forum really helped me in a number of ways and I am grateful. I wish everyone waiting for decision or planning to apply ALL THE VERY BEST!

Congratulations am next to testify

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masterito(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Better response needed
shawrygal:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babra19: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Congratulations oh
Nakel34:
VISA ALERT!!!

Dependant
TLS Abuja

Refusals declared: 2 UK visitors, 1 Belgium visit. I have a valid 6 months visitor visa (expires next January).

I picked up this morning. MA's visas already approved earlier -we didn't apply at thesame time. She applied from another country but we are travelling together from Nigeria.

Thank you all for your help. This forum really helped me in a number of ways and I am grateful. I wish everyone waiting for decision or planning to apply ALL THE VERY BEST!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2022
You are totally right!

“Important - You must carry this certificate with you, in your hand luggage when you travel to the UK and present it to the immigration officer on arrival. Failure to do so will result in a delay to your journey as you may be required to undergo the tests again”

This advice as emphasized on the TB certificate is why this document should be handy when going through the immigration protocols.

There is a difference between a perceived right and the prerogative of the officers at Border Control. The latter may be asserted without question, and for the exercise of which there is no responsibility or accountability as to the fact and the manner of its exercise.

jsquares:
But I was boldly stated on the TB certificate envelp that you must hold it in your hand when travelling to the UK

Solatium:

Yes because you can't distinguish between your left and right,that is why immigration officer will ask you for TB cert.
Some of you don't know those are Pre departure conditions ( Conditions before Visa issuance) Once your Visa is issued it has nothing to do with them.
That is why you open your self to all sorts of exploitations

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kuvalis: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Please recheck and let’s know. Also did you get a NSF

Alicella:
1st August was my biometrics date,
till now my track never move from DMC
Decision was made since last week.
TLS vi people na cultist oh, I don tire!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2022
sirjey4real20:
@dutchess

I booked Ethiopian airlines from Enugu to Addis Ababa and from there to London , then to Newcastle. Do I need covid certificate or transit visa

Please how did you book it and how much is it .

I’m going to Sunderland and I know I have to get to Newcastle first .

I just want to know how you booked it and the price.

I’m currently in Imo state

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Maintenance funds doesn't include visa fees and IHS. That is completely separate.

Not sure what you mean by monthly income, the rules are clear evidence of £680*9months outside London (I assume outside London) so it should have the full statement of £6120 for minimum 28days not monthly income, verifiable and for the use of maintenance

Cheers

Please are you saying that dependents should have a separate account for maintenance?

For a family of 5 including the MA, can one statement of account carrying all maintenance fees be used?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sirjey4real20: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2022
I booked the flight with Ethiopian airline app. The price of 4 was 970k when I booked

Immality:

Please how did you book it and how much is it .

I’m going to Sunderland and I know I have to get to Newcastle first .

I just want to know how you booked it and the price.

I’m currently in Imo state

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2022
sirjey4real20:
I booked the flight with Ethiopian airline app. The price of 4 was 970k when I booked

Thanks for your reply

Did you choose to stop at to Addis Ababa by yourself or is it normal for the flight to stop there on transit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jbtems: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Chelmsford

@WilsonBright935: Am also going to ARU chelmsford. Can we connect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shanid(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hello everyone, what is the best way to secure an appointment fast apart from using Abuja ...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
sirjey4real20:

I just tried it now but there is no available flight throughout the whole of next month except 30th.

Please explain how you did it so I can do mine

Am planning on booking mine around 16th of next month please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adejoke1111: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Visa Alert!
I have been following this page since last year, when I wanted to apply for US student visa, I’m in my late 20’s and I wanted to apply for bsc, but I got declined because of my age.
This year I applied for Uk visa
Cas- August 9
Visa application August 10
Biometrics VI Tls August 24
DMC August 25
MOVED TO VAC August 29
COLLECTION DATE 30

29 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vadoll: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
I have a B.sc from Noun and I got admissions from 3 different Uni in the UK for my Msc, hopefully I will get my visa this week. So Noun certificate is accepted.

chrisifeanyi:
Good morning my people
Please does UK universities accept NOUN degree?
My wife finished from NOUN and we are considering her going for MSc Pre-registration Nursing in UK since she studied business and entrepreneurship studies and not anything related to health.
Will she be admitted?
Can I travel with her as a dependant? We have two babies.
She wants to become a nurse.
Again, the MSc pre-registration nursing in UK, is it well acceptable that she can get job placement easily after studies.
God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pacypatty(f): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Adejoke1111:
Visa Alert!
I have been following this page since last year, when I wanted to apply for US student visa, I’m in my late 20’s and I wanted to apply for bsc, but I got declined because of my age.
Cas- August 9
DMC August 25
MOVED TO VAC August 29
COLLECTION DATE 30

Congratulations
Pls did you use priority or standard ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vadoll: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
I did in Abj 9th August, nothing yet. I sent a paid mail yesterday, hoping for a respond today.

Skin90:
Please house,

Anyone here who did biometric on 9th August and have gotten decision?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adejoke1111: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pacypatty:

Congratulations
Pls did you use priority or standard ?

Priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jbtems: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
My biometric was captured at TLS abuja 5th August, my application moved to DMC since 8th August. I didn't receive an NSF mail.
This is the forth week of my visa application standard (TLS Self Service). I have sent a paid mail 26th August and got a response that a decision has been made, Am worried as school resumption is close am yet to plan my travel due to visa delay. Any person here in same situation.
@ justwise, dduchess90 and other gurus please advise. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alicella(f): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kuvalis:
Please recheck and let’s know. Also did you get a NSF

I didn’t get any NSF mail
It still hasn’t moved from DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pacypatty(f): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Adejoke1111:

Priority

Oh ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bamangar: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Masterito:
Please when did you apply? Is the application still on for January intake?
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tosland4u(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hello Guys,

Thank you so much for the updates and information shared here.

My sister picked up her Visa on Friday and we noticed there was an error on it.

The error is from the narration which state "DEPENDANT, No Work, No Business No Public Funds". I[b]nstead of "Restricted Work, No Sportsperson, No Public Fund".[/b]

Also, the Primary Applicant's name (Her Husband) is not written on her Visa to show she is dependent on him. I am of the opinion that they should go and rectify it from the UK instead of submitting it back to TLScontact and wait till because we were told that they can not say when it will be ready again.

Please advise us biko.........
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sirjey4real20: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Immality:

Thanks for your reply

Did you choose to stop at to Addis Ababa by yourself or is it normal for the flight to stop there on transit

It is their normal stop
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tosadex11(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please, i really want to ask this question, after biometric, transferring our application to decision making center at Sheffield, will our physical passport will be sent with our application or remain at the tls centre waiting for decision?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sirjey4real20: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Immality:

I just tried it now but there is no available flight throughout the whole of next month except 30th.

Please explain how you did it so I can do mine

Am planning on booking mine around 16th of next month please

Yes you are correct and that’s why you have to call your school to know if you will be able to enter in October
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by flowbjones(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Demmytop01:

Have you pick your MA passport now

No!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Masterito:
Better response needed
I didn't see on time that the question was not directed to me. Have answered before i saw the moniker your are referring to
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mumibaby(f): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please my people, Is it possible to initiate multiple application on form A portal, so u can easily move fund to anyone that is fast? For example, using gtb and FirstBank at d same time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
sirjey4real20:

970k per person?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kellyd2: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
emandman:

I Hope the calculation is not missed here, since you applied with a 29 days statement maybe you should send a 28days to them,like minus a day from the date of application.
Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kellyd2: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nakel34:
VISA ALERT!!!

Dependant
TLS Abuja

Congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jessiejey: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
Congratulations! Wish you all the best…Does TLS VI do walk in or prime time? I am unable to pay for it online cos it doesn’t bring up any available dates
Adejoke1111:
Visa Alert!
Cas- August 9
DMC August 25
MOVED TO VAC August 29
COLLECTION DATE 30

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (1029)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.