Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (993502 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skynet2021: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Happened to me, I used the card owner's details
Ace0074:
Good evening everyone. I hope you're having a great weekend. Please I have an important question concerning my ihs and visa payment.
I tried to pay my ihs fee with a card that belongs to someone I know in the UK. The ihs fee of 895dollars was successful and I tried paying the visa fee I got declined. What I noticed was that the ihs does not have billing address but the visa fee after the card details part underneath i was seeing my details fullname and my Nigerian address and Nigerian phone number. I tried inputting the uk card details it was declining. Please can't I use another person's card to pay for the visa or what is the way out? And its the same worldpay checkout. Please help me out @dduchess90 and everyone here thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hello

Yes print an up to date statement

Cheers

Olufemolz:
Hello.
Can the bank statement for the POF be used if it is more the 31days old? It was okay at the time of the visa application but due to the biometrics date scheduling it would be more than 31days and I have opted for the assisted service. Do I have to print another one for the biometric appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MrsAzy: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

Meet unity bank but with someone that are have been running the account over 6 month. Avoid first bank

Thank you for the information,so you mean I can use another person account for the process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wizzy4real23: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Promoter2:

Thank you for this.
Please how do you plan to submit now and upload bank statements later?

The bank statement with required funds should be up to 28days on the day you submit application and pay.

Date of submission is considered 'last' day for 28 days count.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ace0074: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

The person should be able to pay on your behalf, the reason could be perhaps verification from the person's end

Try to using a different card or browsers

Cheers

Thank you so much I'll try again tomorrow morning with another browser and if it doesn't go through I'll request another card from the person
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ace0074: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Skynet2021:
Happened to me, I used the card owner's details

Thank you so much. After using the person card details did you get the confirmation mail from worldpay or it was sent to the person instead
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Babababy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Evidence of your travel history is not needed for your student visa so there is no need to submit it during biometrics

Cheers

Hi, not quite actually. Check guidelines from UKVI guidelines factors to consider for case workers , under attached CREDIBILTY FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED , immigration history . If you have a healthy immigration history.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/976139/student-route-casework-guidance-v3.0-ext.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hello

I believe there is a section of the visa application that handles this

I also believe that once that's done, copies of travel history doesn't need to be submitted

Cheers
Babababy:

Hi, not quite actually. Check guidelines from UKVI guidelines factors to consider for case workers , under attached CREDIBILTY FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED , immigration history . If you have a healthy immigration history.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/976139/student-route-casework-guidance-v3.0-ext.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thanks @justwise

Not sure why that keeps happening

Cheers
justwise:

Try now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hello

The bolded might be the reason why you got this NSF

A cover letter addressing all your refusals and misplaced visit visa

1. Scanned copy of UK refusals

2. Any evidence of both Canada and Myanmar applications since you lost the passport

It's important to address the relevant travel history section during your visa application so this sort of NSF is not received

Cheers

Landlord2020:
"The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Please provide details of all foreign travel for the last 10 years, including all successful and unsuccessful Visa applications".

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre".

Good day to all the gurus in the house.
The above is the NSF mail I received in my spam message.
Please I need your input on this.

Firstly, I declared an unsuccessful Canada visa application but I couldn't find the refusal letter again although it's not a ban. Please how do I address this?

Secondly, I have a Myanmar visitor visa around 2013/2014 but have lost the passport and didn't have the soft copy which I didn't declare because I've lost the passport for long.

Though I have still have my 2 UK visa refusal letters which I declared.

Please how do I go about this?
I will appreciate everyone's opinion and advise on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
GOOD EVENING HOUSE , I WANT TO ASK IF THEY HAVE STARTED ACCCEPTING WALK IN IN IKEJA TLS. PLS HELP ME OUT!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by okonja(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
emandman:

Anyone please?

Just 4 things are needed

1. Original passport
2. Photocopy of the bio data page of the passport
3. First page of the checklist
4. TLS appointment page

Any other thing won’t be asked. cool

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
GOOD EVENING HOUSE , I WANT TO ASK IF THEY HAVE STARTED ACCCEPTING WALK IN IN IKEJA TLS. PLS HELP ME OUT![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by C505: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please house is it compulsory affidavit of name change for partner to be uploaded?
Partner hasn't changed her name and has been using her maiden name
Does this matter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hooged: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
There’s difference of a year on our wedding certificate, in fact I just notice it couple of days ago , ther certificate is 5yrs old ,can I get another one or I should do affidavit, please your response is highly needed here !!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hayesconcept(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
No
C505:
Please house is it compulsory affidavit of name change for partner to be uploaded?
Partner hasn't changed her name and has been using her maiden name
Does this matter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abbott(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Please quote the course end date on the MA's CAS

Cheers

Thank you dduchess90. If you don't mind my asking, are you sure? Are you sure that the course end date on the MA's CAS can be used as MA's visa expiry date? Even though MA's visa isn't out yet?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 1:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Yes. The course end date on MA's CAS is taken as the visa expiry date even though the visa is not yet out.
Abbott:

Thank you dduchess90. If you don't mind my asking, are you sure? Are you sure that the course end date on the MA's CAS can be used as MA's visa expiry date? Even though MA's visa isn't out yet?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by damlawrence101: 1:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Thnks bro
Waec/ssce not listed among the available options
dduchess90:
Hello

The awarding organisation should reflect WAEC or SSCE or WASSCE

See screenshot from UCAS

Cheers

quote author=damlawrence101 post=115477141]The awarding organisation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 1:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Travel experts in the house, please help me out with these answers -

1. Our names(parents) on my child's birth certificate carries two names (James Peter), while our international passport carries three names (James Peter John). My question is would it affect our visa application process?

2. When applying for visa with dependants, what other documents do I need to submit for them other than birth and marriage certificate?

3. What documents do I need to submit for my spouse, who is a dependant?

4. If my program is a 14 months program, how much will my IHS fee be? Is the same amount applicable to my dependants?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omotola222: 3:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Hi guys good morning please can someone who chooses Assisted service for a date as far as September also go for walk in @ (Ikeja) or walk in is for Self service only….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chukgol: 3:41am On Aug 08, 2022
I am making payment for IHS and visa fees with my zenith dollar card, but it keeps declining, what could be the problem or how best can I make payment..

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omotola222: 3:51am On Aug 08, 2022
chukgol:
I am making payment for IHS and visa fees with my zenith dollar card, but it keeps declining, what could be the problem or how best can I make payment..

Good morning
Refresh the page and try again….

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Dygeasy:
It doesn't matter. Having the same surname isn't a must. Just have enough evidence(s) of a subsisting relationship and you're good to go.

Godspeed!
thank you and God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abbott(m): 5:08am On Aug 08, 2022
medicine98:
Yes. The course end date on MA's CAS is taken as the visa expiry date even though the visa is not yet out.

Thank you plenty.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 5:29am On Aug 08, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Be there 15mins before your time

Cheers

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Landlord2020: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

The bolded might be the reason why you got this NSF

A cover letter addressing all your refusals and misplaced visit visa

1. Scanned copy of UK refusals

2. Any evidence of both Canada and Myanmar applications since you lost the passport

It's important to address the relevant travel history section during your visa application so this sort of NSF is not received

Cheers

Thanks for your prompt response.

For the Canada, have stumbled on the submission letter that carries my application number.

For Myanmar, have asked the ticketing agent to help check if he still has the visa.

Thanking you for your prompt response as I have limited time to submit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:48am On Aug 08, 2022
@efosakelly and duchess90, that ks for your advice in the previous thread.

I did contact the school, but unfortunately, there is no online class available, and they suggested to defer the admission to August next year.

Thanks again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EnglandAmaka(f): 5:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Is there any other means Tuition deposit can be made apart from Form A?

The two weeks wait time is just too much.

Can i pay with Transfer wise? Or any other app?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihcarg: 6:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Please when was your biometric
Landlord2020:

Thanks for your prompt response.

For the Canada, have stumbled on the submission letter that carries my application number.

For Myanmar, have asked the ticketing agent to help check if he still has the visa.

Thanking you for your prompt response as I have limited time to submit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2022
GOOD MORNING HOUSE , I WANT TO ASK IF THEY HAVE STARTED ACCCEPTING WALK IN IN IKEJA TLS. PLS HELP ME OUT!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1029)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.