Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (993358 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kuvalis: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hi everyone,
Please does anyone know of any school that accepts 3rd class for Masters degree?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bisi16(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yo12345:
Greetings everyone,

I am about to fill up the online application form and I came across this question. "Do you have any family in the UK?". The only family member I have is my Father's distant cousin. (Please note that we had applied for a visit in the past).

My Question: According to the hints below the question (as seen in the screenshot), it only indicates immediate family members or partners. So do I select Yes/No?

Thanks in advance

If you have applied for a Uk visa before, what did you respond in that previous application? If you selected NO before, continue with NO. If you selected YES previously, it would do you a lot of good to maintain YES, and provide details if they request for it. I am telling you from a close person’s experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ChiomaMC: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Someone should advice me on this please. Who is familiar with these places?

ChiomaMC:
Please I got admission with University of South Wales and University of Derby, for people that know these places, which one is better?. I'm considering getting jobs and affordable place to stay and study, and security . Someone help pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bisi16(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
ChiomaMC:
Someone should advice me on this please. Who is familiar with these places?

I heard South Wales is good. It’s close to Cardiff.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kuvalis:
Hi everyone,
Please does anyone know of any school that accepts 3rd class for Masters degree?
Thanks

Hello
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
I want to use FCMB for Form A

Please, does anybody have experience with them? How long did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
FagsamPHP:
Check Roehampton University, a friend got an offer from them this morning & the deposit in the offer is 2500... Their instalment plan is up to 5times

Thanks.I just checked the university and noticed that they don't do Master in Nursing.pls do you know any school that have Masters in Adults Nursing with such Low Tuition fee and low Deposition?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Leadbrook: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hello everyone, anybody going to University of Surrey?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emcaris: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
PLease can anyone advise or point me to how to sync my company account on the FIRS portal so that i can use it to initiate form A transaction. please will appreciate useful information on this. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
emcaris:
PLease can anyone advise or point me to how to sync my company account on the FIRS portal so that i can use it to initiate form A transaction. please will appreciate useful information on this. Thanks
PlanB: Apply for dom acc with ur cac request 4 dollar card, buy usd 4rm blackmkt and make payment tru flywire or online merchant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kuvalis:
Hi everyone,
Thanks
Minimum for most schools is 3.0 on average or 3.5 above. Thou you can try doing pg-dipoma in college with your qualification, and apply for Masters after 1 and half years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
you are looking for the sweetest offer in a much competitive course. You should have started your search since last year. sorry this doesn't help directly but try to have second choice of course in mind if low deposit is your priority
pretty1986:
Thanks.I just checked the university and noticed that they don't do Master in Nursing.pls do you know any school that have Masters in Adults Nursing with such Low Tuition fee and low Deposition?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
minimum is 2:2 total GPA varies depending on your field of study
MatrixReloaded:

Minimum for most schools is 3.0 on average or 3.5 above. Thou you can try doing pg-dipoma in college with your qualification, and apply for Masters after 1 and half years.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by imolemiimole: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Good evening salts of the earth … please who has an idea how long it takes for university of Sussex to issue CAS? Do they delay or they issue on time? Thanks. I’d be awaiting replies. 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rapitex: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Please. I need an urgent advice. I got offers for MSc Mental health nursing and MSc Social works. Which of this profession is more lucrative in uk? Secondly, Which of them has more prospect for tier 2 after graduation. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LongD(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
please does anyone know how long it takes for the university of salford to issue cas and is proof of funds needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saverin: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rhamzy94:
Good Evening Everyone,

Please who has admission into Liverpool Hope University here? Or who has an experience with their admission process?

I got a conditional admission for MA Social Work. The conditions are satisfactory medical and DBS, copy of passport and IELTS. I sent them my IELTS test report form since 23rd February and I’ve not gotten a response from them since even after sending follow up mails. They haven’t sent me any information about the medical and DBS and I’m at loss with proceeding with tuition deposit or not.

Please is there anyone who knows how their process works?

Any feedback from them?

Got conditional offer too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nwachi22(f): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kuvalis:
Hi everyone,
Thanks

Check the below schools. I got the list from a group.

1. Sheffield-Hallam University.
2. Roehampton University.
3. University of Sunderland.
4. London Metropolitan University.
5. University College, Birmingham.
6. Solent University.
7. Cardiff Metropolitan University.
8. Bedfordshire University.
9. University of West England.
10. University of South Wales.
11. Edinburgh Napier University.
12. University of Suffolk
13. Swansea University.
14. University of Essex.
15. Anglia Ruskin University.
16. University of Gloucestershire
17. Robert Gordon University
18. University of West Scotland
19. University of Derby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by PaBLoA2: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
pretty1986:

There are several universities in the that offer master's programs in adult nursing. Here are some:

Coventry University
Birmingham City University: £4,000 deposit
University of West London: A minimum of 50% of your fees
University of Greenwich: £3,000 deposit
University of Hertfordshire: £5,000 deposit prior to registration

Be careful about choosing a low tuition deposit because some schools might ask you to pay a hefty additional fee before registration.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TosinKate(f): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
I think both of them are okay, however, if I were to be in your shoes, I will select nursing.

Rapitex:
Please. I need an urgent advice. I got offers for MSc Mental health nursing and MSc Social works. Which of this profession is more lucrative in uk? Secondly, Which of them has more prospect for tier 2 after graduation. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by PaBLoA2: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
LongD:
please does anyone know how long it takes for the university of salford to issue cas and is proof of funds needed

Howdy,

University of Salford takes around 2–3 weeks to issue CAS once all the necessary documents have been provided, including your tuition deposit. However, it's always best to chase them for it with constant calls and emails because they are most likely overwhelmed by the number of people files they have to attend to.

Regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by PaBLoA2: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rapitex:

Hello there

Mental health nursing and social work are important and rewarding professions in the UK, with good career prospects and opportunities for Tier 2 sponsorship.

In terms of salary, they earn similar salaries on average, although this can vary depending on experience, location, and employer.

When it comes to Tier 2 sponsorship, both are eligible for sponsorship under the UK's Skilled Worker visa category. However, mental health nursing may have a slight advantage in this regard, as the UK has a high demand for qualified mental health nurses, which can make it easier to secure a Tier 2 visa.

Ultimately, the decision should come down to personal interests and career goals. Do your research and follow your instinct.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rvpbae: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rapitex:

Pls don’t think too much. Mental health nursing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by joe10: 12:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Hello family,

Please l received a conditional offer yesterday from Teesside university and have a deadline of May 2nd to pay Initiative deposit.

Kindly advise pls.
1. Can l meet up with the deadline as l intend to pay through Form A and don't know the banks that process it faster?

2. Does Teesside university require POF as a condition for issuing CAS after paying initial deposit and meeting other conditions?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (1029)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.