Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (991142 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mckellenkins: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
doyinluv:

Hi

If Advice is what you truly seek.
Then the best thing to do is always be on the path of truth. Yes, your CAS may be denied, but you need to know the school is also doing that because they think the VISA may be rejected and not to despise you.
The reason for rejection always plays a key role.
The worst scenario is you go the path of lying and forfeiting your deposit as in the case of some schools (Thier Policy) and you also get a 10-year BAn for false information or declaration. So my ADVICE to you is to apply to many schools and be sincere. We have seen cases worse than yours and they have been given admission and visas without any further queries. So Play it smartly before you take a leap of FAITH.
Tank you I appreciate sir

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hello
@the bolded,have you confirmed with your referee?

Cheers
CamelCase:
Guys please help, I’ve finished my UCAS undergraduate application but left with the referee side, my profile is currently 92%. The referee side said it’s waiting for the referee to accept,
But I don’t think they sent any mail to my referee.

Or na because 25 January don pass dem no wan proceed with applications?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hello

Correcting my response

Yes your dependant will need to apply for NI number

Cheers

Opiso101:
Good morning house.

Does a dependent need to apply for National Insurance Number(NI Number) or not.
Please help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bourne007(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
I think s/he's referring to NI Number and not NIN (National Identification Number)

dduchess90:
Hello

Not necessarily

Your dependant will need to if they want to renew their passport, but that can be done in the UK

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CamelCase: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello
@the bolded,have you confirmed with your referee?

Cheers

Yes thank you so much, I was suppose to click on REQUEST REFEREE before he’ll get the mail.
He has gotten it and I’ve submitted application.

though many schools deadline for September intake is 25 January, do you think I can still get a consideration?

How likely is it

I applied for computer science related courses on all my 5 school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
PaBLoA2:

There are several universities in the that offer master's programs in adult nursing. Here are some:

Coventry University
Birmingham City University: £4,000 deposit
University of West London: A minimum of 50% of your fees
University of Greenwich: £3,000 deposit
University of Hertfordshire: £5,000 deposit prior to registration

Be careful about choosing a low tuition deposit because some schools might ask you to pay a hefty additional fee before registration.
Thanks so much.God bless you sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
URGENT PLEASE

Please bring your wife as a dependant to the UK, i saw a post that said, the husband needs to show POF of the remaining balance of fees. i use Access bank for my POF during my application.

My question is, can i use GTB to show my remaining POF during her application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
From your questions, I guess tuition affordability is not a problem...go with Bolton. From my understanding, Bolton is a good school but they require full tuition at a go💷💰
Xuliheart:
Hello
I got an offer
1 University of Bolton (MA community development and youth studies) 1 year unconditional offer . Fee 13550
2 Birmingham city university ( Ma public relations) 1 year conditional offer. Fee 15870
3 Teesside university ( Ma digital media and communication) 2years conditional offer . Fee 9000 per year

My question is which institution should I choose considering Job availability and cost of living . People familiar with these schools should advice me. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bidemshotunde(f): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
You have an additional X-ray as requested by the Radiologist at IOM office. Kindly come back to the
x-ray. Mon-Thr (7:30am - 4:00pm) and Fri (latest 11am) to have it done. Kindly note that after 14 days without show, your medical case will be closed. Regards. IOM Lagos

Please what does this mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
headofschool:
From your questions, I guess tuition affordability is not a problem...go with Bolton. From my understanding, Bolton is a good school but they require full tuition at a go💷💰
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oneitalia: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
my wife is applying for post graduate course in the UK but there’s a little issue with birth year on the marriage certificate. I had noticed all these years and I didn’t bother to rectify it. Please does anyone here knows what I can do to change the birth year to the one I had on all my documents before she makes the application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
oneitalia:
my wife is applying for post graduate course in the UK but there’s a little issue with birth year on the marriage certificate. I had noticed all these years and I didn’t bother to rectify it. Please does anyone here knows what I can do to change the birth year to the one I had on all my documents before she makes the application.

Go to court for an affidavit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dy12345: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good evening everyone, my wife got an unconditional offer for Sept about 3weeks ago.. Is it advisable we go ahead with making deposit & proceed towards POF & VISA application? Or We wait till June?... I need your advise pls 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hello

The delay is from your end

You may still be considered for September intake, wait and see the outcome

Cheers
CamelCase:

Yes thank you so much, I was suppose to click on REQUEST REFEREE before he’ll get the mail.
He has gotten it and I’ve submitted application.

though many schools deadline for September intake is 25 January, do you think I can still get a consideration?

How likely is it

I applied for computer science related courses on all my 5 school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by steadyMoving22: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Meet all the conditions, get your cas , book TB then I'm sure u should good to start ur POF then visa application.

Dy12345:
Good evening everyone, my wife got an unconditional offer for Sept about 3weeks ago.. Is it advisable we go ahead with making deposit & proceed towards POF & VISA application? Or We wait till June?... I need your advise pls 🙏

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hello

You are correct

I read it the other

@Op.. yes your dependant will need to

Cheers
Bourne007:
I think s/he's referring to NI Number and not NIN (National Identification Number)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Czsamanie: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
headofschool:
at a go?

Thought people say they have one of the best payment plan..

Like two monikers just said it again up there..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pyrimidine01: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Czsamanie:
at a go?

Thought people say they have one of the best payment plan..

Like two monikers just said it again up there..

They used to have the best payment plan but Their payment plan has changed, they initially said you have to make full payment before cAs but after much consideration they changed it to 4500 deposit and more 4500 on enrollment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Czsamanie: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Pyrimidine01:

They used to have the best payment plan but Their payment plan has changed, they initially said you have to make full payment before cAs but after much consideration they changed it to 4500 deposit and more 4500 on enrollment

Omoo.. and I'm here waiting for their offer o..

Was hoping on their flex payment plan o.. undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jjmk(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
heykims:

Pay 6150 GBP (equivalent $7500) through form A and pay remaining meagre 75GBP through black market.

Nice suggestion but that would mean waiting for maybe 4 months to get it. I need to pay as soon as possible so as to get the CAS. I want to process my visa as soon as possible. So I have sourced 7k gbp from the black market into my dom account and will use it to pay for the deposit. The balance I will use form A to pay it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davidenato: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good evening

Please which schools accept HND
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
How can I laugh in Swahili 🤣🤣... anyway, either you put a cart in the front or at the back, it's always a load after all. you will only be issued CAS upon complete payment of deposit, paying £75 through form A might still set you back to a waiting time of 4months before CAS will be issued to you
jjmk:

Nice suggestion but that would mean waiting for maybe 4 months to get it. I need to pay as soon as possible so as to get the CAS. I want to process my visa as soon as possible. So I have sourced 7k gbp from the black market into my dom account and will use it to pay for the deposit. The balance I will use form A to pay it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
📑 check 3-7 pages behind, someone just dropped the list for unis🗒️ accepting 3rd class... you can use them for HND too 📖📒
Davidenato:
Good evening

Please which schools accept HND
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Heads up people 🗣️📢
🔸on payment of tuition fee, deposit, and all, please take time to read the University's page before making any payment... don't rush 🐎
If you want to be OK in UK read fine lines o

📍things to look out for
1. check the dates: some schools have deadline for payment of deposit, 1st installmental payment, enrollment deadline, CAS issuance deadline, program start date, etc to avoid getting breakfast due to late payment or high BP when school's email starts dropping for you to pay up the balance before enrollment. Some school's enrollment deadline is just about 10days from course start date, without enrollment you are not a student yet and you risk been reported to home office which may later jeopardize your chances of post study visa. Check deadline for other installmental payments, how close are they?? Some schools are flexible while some are not. Plan for some delays in-between (passport return delay, application decision delay even with priority service and paid call/email)

2. be financially prepared: guy if you may be having financial bottleneck please draw your table first before searching for job opportunities in Birmingham😆, unfortunately even if you are given unlimited work hours...your strength cannot carry you for a 24hour job😌 without rest... highest 12-15hours per day. Even if you have a dependant still prepare (some get there to find out there dependant are not allowed to work, maybe because their marriage is less than six month or intentional decision from CW from home office). Check your pocket, check your chances, plan for "what if I don't get a part-time job within a month, will I still be okay?". Check your finances and match them up with the payments date of your chosen institution. Some schools are notorious for low deposit high tuition, don't fall for them...are you sure you can pay that £15,000 balance in 3 installment? even with job delay?? Plan and keep money for Air bnb say like 1-2weeks, 2months rent if you are lucky or have a guarantor or plan 3-6 months deposit for rent too. make rich man for Lagos no become illegal immigrant for UK o.

3. check your course of study: rumors have it that aunty Suella and his brother Rishi might be planning to limit post study work permit to science related course, so incase they implement it while you are still studying, will you still be ok in UK? Some courses are two year program, sadly some people don't get to check very well too until they have made visa application and got stuck at IHS fees. Also check if there's a market for your course, its easier to look for sponsored jobs in your field than outside your field.

4. the last resort: no be everybody fit do care job, for the care job sef sponsorship don they scarce with some strong T&C. with or without care job, will you still be OK? Keep connection and don't burn bridges

that's what I can remember for now🖊️🖊️ if you are in doubt always write to your school or call them for a quick and genuine response

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mckellenkins: 12:14am On Mar 23, 2023
Pyrimidine01:

My advice to you it’s to say No to your school questionnaire because if you say yes, they might refuse you CAS, so just say no but when applying for your student visa kindly answer yes, you don’t want to lie to UKVI to get ban. That’s what I did and it worked for me
Cheers
Thank you for ur respond. I just summited the questionnaire I had to answer NO. In the year 2015 I was denied by Germany so I did a new passport.

The year 2018 I applied for US with the new passport, which I was denied same year France refused me visa.

Now I have new passport, bearing new age, that is wat am using to apply for uk student visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jjmk(m): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2023
headofschool:
How can I laugh in Swahili 🤣🤣... anyway, either you put a cart in the front or at the back, it's always a load after all. you will only be issued CAS upon complete payment of deposit, paying £75 through form A might still set you back to a waiting time of 4months before CAS will be issued to you

I don't know why u are laughing. My deposit is 6225 and I am paying 7000.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Toryekokwu: 1:41am On Mar 23, 2023
merytpeters:
Good morning, is there anybody here that applied for Uni of Chester and got ?

Also how do I explain a gap year with no employment history? I graduated 2021 but I did not go to serve , I have been self employed but my business is not registered

Hi I got an admission to the university of Chester
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 2:24am On Mar 23, 2023
I misread your response, sorry about that 🙏
jjmk:

I don't know why u are laughing. My deposit is 6225 and I am paying 7000.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluwaseunOMG: 4:35am On Mar 23, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

If you have been operating your Nigerian account and have your evidence of tuition and maintenance funds there then that should be fine

Cheers
thanks dduchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aliyu40: 5:59am On Mar 23, 2023
mckellenkins:
Thank you for ur respond. I just summited the questionnaire I had to answer NO. In the year 2015 I was denied by Germany so I did a new passport.

The year 2018 I applied for US with the new passport, which I was denied same year France refused me visa.

Now I have new passport, bearing new age, that is wat am using to apply for uk student visa.

It doesn’t matter if you get 20 new passports. It’s called a DATABASE for a reason. If you ever got refused by a developed country, UKVI will find it. I don’t understand why Nigerians always try to cheat a working system. You better wake up. If you lie to UKVI, you risk a 10 year ban. Maybe then you’ll go and get a new passport, like it makes any difference

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2023
O
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Them go still know
mckellenkins:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (1029)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: yinkard4me(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.