Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,628 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows (29097 Views)

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos / Five Killed As Car Rams Into Tree In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows by nighthawk1: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Sit with many and enlighten them on the need for them not to be used by the devil to vote in old cargos again...... because the sickness of many goes beyond wearing suits, tribe or religion.

This pix is the perfect combo
Re: Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows by xaggar(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Cypress042:
angry

Herdsmen need to know grasses don't grow on expressway, making me wonder what those cows are looking for on a tiled road.

Now imagine three souls are gone just like that.

R.I.P to them though sad

It's tarred road and not tiled road.

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows by unbiased2021: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
DaGC:

Actually happened this morning in Refinery road by Navy base. The car even left the road and ended up dangling on a tree. Saw the corpses , but thought it was 2 people that lost their lives, didn't know it was 3.

R. I. P. to the dead

Obob this must be another accident oo
Nawaooo

Pictures of the venza that ran into cattle attached below

Re: Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows by Originalsly: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Cypress042:
angry

Herdsmen need to know grasses don't grow on expressway, making me wonder what those cows are looking for on a tarred road.

Now imagine three souls are gone just like that.

R.I.P to them though :

(

Didn't it occur to you that the cows were crossing or laying on the road? Maybe the driver had your mentality .... speeding along and saw the cows but told himself..... hmmm .... look like cows but what would they be looking for on this tarred road?... it must be my eyes are playing tricks on me.... and kept on speeding crashing into the cows.

Crashed into cows on the highway... driver to be blamed. Cows just would not come out of nowhere ... they wouldn't like suddenly dash out of the bushes.
Re: Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows by Cypress042(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Originalsly:

Didn't it occur to you that the cows were crossing or laying on the road? Maybe the driver had your mentality .... speeding along and saw the cows but told himself..... hmmm .... look like cows but what would they be looking for on this tarred road?... it must be my eyes are playing tricks on me.... and kept on speeding crashing into the cows.

Crashed into cows on the highway... driver to be blamed. Cows just would not come out of nowhere ... they wouldn't like suddenly dash out of the bushes.

Is it proper for cows to lay on a tarred road ? Expressway to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows by soarz(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
I saw the accident. May there soul rest in peace
Re: Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows by Originalsly: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Cypress042:

Is it proper for cows to lay on a tarred road ? Expressway to be precise.

Hmmm.... good question. Let me try to find out why the cows have no home training..... and if they didn't know it was an Expressway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) / National ID Card Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.