Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World (594 Views)

Speak The Truth In Love / Exposed! Jesus Was A Black Jew: An Inconvenient Truth In Scripture / Why I Always Said No Truth In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Christian Kickboxing Champion Praises Islam - Andrew Tate

Islam fixes a lot of the problems that men are currently facing, the problem we're discussing on this show Islam fixes all of them right, that's the
first thing about Islam

And i'm not a Muslim right if i had to choose a religion i would because i live in an orthodox Christian country.

I go to the orthodox Christian church i donate twenty thousand dollars a month to thechurch in the country, the church the church in romania is very powerful and i like having church friends so i give them a lot of money right, so i guess i'm an orthodox Christian

But if i had to bet on one religion as if i were betting on the stock market for the future you have to bet on islam because Muslims are intolerant, and i'm not saying that disrespectfully
because If you're tolerant of everything
then you stand for nothing

Christians are so tolerant now you don't
believe they have gay pastors that i'm not even anti-gay but if the book says don't have, like what what do you believe in?
If you're tall if you're tolerant of everything you stand for nothing.

I can walk through london with a t-shirt saying Jesus is gay and nothing will happen to me if i did the same thing with the Islamic prophet i'd be dead before i got to the end of the street.

That's how much they believe and respect, and i respect people who stick up for what they believe in, it's not even about me believing in it I respect them because they believe and they will
defend.

Muslims are the only people who will defend their religion they will defend their beliefs they refuse to be mocked they refuse to be insulted and i respect that about them i respect that that's an
amazing thing about them right?

And the third point is and i've been all around the world some of the best countries in the world
today are the First world muslim nations.

Qatar you can go to Qatar you can fall asleep with a million dollars on your lap in the middle of the street nothing's going to happen,
Saudi Arabia; if you're gonna go to Saudi nothing will happen you, can go Dubai,UAE nothing,
they leave their cars parked with the keys inside;
it's so safe.

Women everyone's married every woman obeys her husband every single woman has four five six kids big families all the things we're talking about all the problems we have here right they've got
none of that none of it because of Islam.

Islam keeps society in the role where women obey their men, women have children women have big
families; women are exceptionally happy to do so.

yes, before before some western girl comes in here and runs their mouth the islamic women are happier than any lady you're going to see in the club tonight; they're happy,

society is functioning their population is growing because in most western countries the population is declining

we're showing that we'll have one kid it doesn't work doesn't work right two people need to have 3.1 kids because people die right people die
prematurely blah blah blah.

So we have population problems in the west,
They have none of the population problems, society is functioning and that's that's what society is.

society is...

Society start from the smallest possible group,
you have families, and families make a street
and that street makes a village, and that
village makes a town, that town makes a city,
and that city makes a country.

So if it's broken at the very fundamental level,
this family levels broken then it's broken the whole way up; and that's what's happened in the West.

And the first world Islamic countries have none of those problems so if you're going to talk about a belief system that fixes issues you need to go to Islam

I just have absolute..., even though i wouldn't identify as a Muslim i have i have absolute
respect for the ideology, respect for the mentality,
respect for the warrior aspect of it, i respect them they don't play, they don't play, you can't Insult them.

But you can inult the church all day, you can
make fun of them, there's a show on Netflix
about gay Jesus that's a joke right ?,
and what what are the christians do?

Nothing.

Christianity is a dead religion,
if you're a Christian and i'm saying this is a Christian myself,

Christianity is a dead religion which is confined
to the the history books it's dying out.

Your own pope the pope goes up there and talks lgbtq.

That's crazy.

It is over, you don't stand for anything,
you don't believe in anything,
you have no boundaries,
you're walked on,
you're mocked,
the whole thing is a joke.

Being a christian now is nothing more than advertising you're a loser it's a losing religion because you've lost to Islam.
Re: An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World by orisa37: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
IT'S DIMINISHING FAITH AND A RUSH TO END TIME AMARGEDDON.
Re: An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World by Dtruthspeaker: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ayo13945:

Being a christian now is nothing more than advertising you're a loser it's a losing religion because you've lost to Islam...

Anyone who accepts your shit is a Fool!

Every wise person knows that these are the best days to be a Christian.

No man here would find a woman who is not a prostitute, a virgin even and yet she is goodly and properly behaved, in these days where all women are prostitutes and you would not rush to marry her, praising her for being strong.

So, it is for Christians. These are definitely the days to show both God and the world that we love Him and we stand with Him, even if the whole world stands against Him.

We shall be counted among the few who shall be found standing with and in and for Him, even if you abuse and call us crazy and stupid and weak.

"We shall never follow the multitude to do evil"

And a crime does not cease to be a crime simply because they that commit it are increased!
Re: An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Love without Power is Sentiment,

Power without Love is Tyranny.
Re: An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World by Dtruthspeaker: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ayo13945:
Love without Power is Sentiment,

Power without Love is Tyranny.

Love is Power!

And Power can be welded either tyrannically or properly.

But because men are evil, they must weld it evilly and tyrannically.
Re: An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Lets Just Agree to Disagree.

Oh, and Love isn't Power, but there is power in love.

Power is a different category entirely.
Re: An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World by Dtruthspeaker: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2022
Ayo13945:
Lets Just Agree to Disagree.

The go-to statement saying "I can not counter".
Re: An Uncomfortable Truth In Today's World by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2022
If you want to be right, i'll tell you, you're right.

There, Happy now?

I will also tell you this: You cannot solve problems
on Social Media, we can argue all we like, but
arguements don't solve problems.

Problems are solved by People who Plan and Act,
Not by People who win Arguments on Social Media.

So, i am going to give you the validation you crave
by saying You win, you win the argument.

So there you you have it, your trophy.

I won't reply because i will be too busy planning
and Doing, to respond.

Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon / Rainbow Rings Are Appearing In The Sky All Over The World And No One Knows Why.. / Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.