Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism (1686 Views)

Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President / Ministerial Nomination: Dickson, Sylva’s New Found Love In Bayelsa / Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by TylerDurden: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
See them posting their latest lame duck fake patriotism and from there they will blatantly tell you only an Igbo man can rescue Nigeria and that for fairness (whatever that means) the Igbo must be gifted the presidency.

The reason I oppose a Peter Obi presidency is because it is now an Igbo project towards a selfish Igbo presidency.

Note that the last person outside the Fulani to see to Nigeria's restructuring back to pre Ironsi's Zikist inspired Marxist decree 34 is the Igbo.

Have you for once heard any Igbo man calling for state autonomy as was the case in the old first republic?

I have said it tines without number here that Biafra was plan B for the igbos to continue their mini Nigeria domination of other tribes just as they did in the defunct eastern region.

Peter Obi is all mouth salad.

He is not going to change a damn thing rather he is hoping on replacing the outgoing Fulani thieves with his OSU brethren.

For Igbos to suddenly forget their useless Zionist project and begin to embrace one nijeriya (under an Igbo presidency) know that their Biafran project was never ever feasible within their blighted five leprous contiguous states. This they finally came to the realization after being rejected strongly by the Niger Delta. So instead of Biafra or death, they are now bent on getting the presidency to continue from their truncated foolishness of 1966.

Do not fall for Obi's nonsense mouth salad. All he says is atypical to every desperate politician. .

God forbid that Obi becomes the president tomorrow and when cases of corruption and ineptitude begin to flood everywhere, his supporters here will tell you to your face :"and so?".

Go to the yeast and see how backward and neglected it is as if there is no trace of governance nor accountability. The Igbos are the last to accuse their governors of corruption because to these Philistines, the governor ought to recoup the money he spent on campaigns. If in doubt, have you read of any petition from within any Igbo state exposing corruption by their governors ? The answer is a big no. Because the Igbo mindset is criminal bent and materialistically driven to the point that the ends justify the means.

Ask them on Obi and the Pandora scandal and see how these lost humanity will insult you for bringing it up . But these are the same people that see Atiku and Tinubu as crooks but their candidate remains a saint.

Don't be fooled by Igbo agenda in the form of an Obi presidency.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by kozmokaz(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Your tears is very delicious cheesy cheesy

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by Balkan(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tinubu ambition is not Yoruba presidency?
It only end in more tears for the OP.

You don't have any any campaign strategy except ethnic propaganda. The end of your division is here.
The youth now know your tricks

Tinubu of APC can never be president, take it to the banks. Osibanjo would have been good but he is in a criminal party.

Escobat is finished. Anything but Escobat can be president. IPOD is sitting at home during the election, why are you still afraid?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by duro4chang(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
We shall see everything after the general election

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by Vulturereloaded: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
And the new change promised by APC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypHZNgyqoBg

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by Advocate500: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pains bitterness is all i see.when one comes from a morally backward home ,this will be the resultant effect, bitter offspring will be reproduced.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by SupremeSpecimen: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fuvck you n your opinion. I didn't read that shit.

I'm available for fights n shoot outs if you feel a way.

Igbos that dey all 36 states

Which investment your family get for SE/SS?

Abeg stick to your PO won't win any lga nor get 500k votes predictions. No be robots dey support LP again?

Stupid motherfuckers

18 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by hegelian: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
TylerDurden:
See them posting their latest lame duck fake patriotism and from there they will blatantly tell you only an Igbo man can rescue Nigeria and that for fairness (whatever that means) the Igbo must be gifted the presidency.

The reason I oppose a Peter Obi presidency is because it is now an Igbo project towards a selfish Igbo presidency.

Note that the last person outside the Fulani to see to Nigeria's restructuring back to pre Ironsi's Zikist inspired Marxist decree 34 is the Igbo.

Have you for once heard any Igbo man calling for state autonomy as was the case in the old first republic?

I have said it tines without number here that Biafra was plan B for the igbos to continue their mini Nigeria domination of other tribes just as they did in the defunct eastern region.

He is not going to change a damn thing rather he is hoping on replacing the outgoing Fulani thieves with his OSU brethren.

For Igbos to suddenly forget their useless Zionist project and begin to embrace one nijeriya (under an Igbo presidency) know that their Biafran project was never ever feasible within their blighted five leprous contiguous states. This they finally came to the realization after being rejected strongly by the Niger Delta. So instead of Biafra or death, they are now bent on getting the presidency to continue from their truncated foolishness of 1966.

Do not fall for Obi's nonsense mouth salad. All he says is atypical to every desperate politician. .

God forbid that Obi becomes the president tomorrow and when cases of corruption and ineptitude begin to flood everywhere, his supporters here will tell you to your face :"and so?".

Go to the yeast and see how backward and neglected it is as if there is no trace of governance nor accountability. The Igbos are the last to accuse their governors of corruption because to these Philistines, the governor ought to recoup the money he spent on campaigns. If in doubt, have you read of any petition from within any Igbo state exposing corruption by their governors ? The answer is a big no. Because the Igbo mindset is criminal bent and materialistically driven to the point that the ends justify the means.

Ask them on Obi and the Pandora scandal and see how these lost humanity will insult you for bringing it up . But these are the same people that see Atiku and Tinubu as crooks but their candidate remains a saint.

Your cry is delicious.. Ethnic is your last card and it will fail as usual.. Igbos are Nigerian and have the right to presidency as well since they are still a part of the country.. Think of another thing to use against obidient, that tribal stupidity won't fly guy man... Make pain no con kill u finish

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by Balkan(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
TylerDurden:
As a Niger Deltan you must be made aware that the igbos since 1999 have done everything in their powers to shortchange the region of her right to her oil wealth.

Igbos have always shamelessly sided with the north against any talk of revenue increase to oil producing states.

Umahi made it very clear that his Ebonyi slave colony can not survive without Nigeria that is, Niger Delta oil.

An Igbo presidency will benefit the parasitic north since the Igbo are equally parasites in the almagated slave plantation.

Do not fall for lame OSU tricks.

be proud of your tribe. Why quoting Niger Delta? This criminal impostor does not know that Niger Delta is not a tribe. Imo is Niger Delta, Abia is Niger Delta. grin

Agbado urchin like you

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by SupremeSpecimen: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tyler Dipshit
Apchit supporter

Useless attention seeking faqqott

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by sweetonugbu: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Desmondjuju/antimahdi hate of the GREAT IGBO NATION will quench ur misrable life soonest,mark it somehere.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by sweetonugbu: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Balkan:
be proud of your tribe. Why quoting Niger Delta? This criminal impostor does not know that Niger Delta is not a tribe. Imo is Niger Delta, Abia is Niger Delta. grin

Agbado urchin like you
the SHIM Is tribless.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by PraizHim: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
The thing pain you oh

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by Balkan(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
You are from Niger Delta and you pained that lgbos are taking political positions in a region that you claim you are not from. grin

It will end in Premium tears for this Agbado urchin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by ajekpaks(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
okay
Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by Elliotg: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
TylerDurden:

3 million niglets you sacrificed to get your OSU hands on the oil.

How far?

Look at Buhari, Obasanjo, and co who fought the war. Do they look young to you? Even if 3m Igbo's died in the war, how many of the Nigerian soldiers of that time is alive today? Death levels everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by Owontime: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Allow them to waste their time,they think Nigerians are fools.
They're the only ones who don't know that they're wasting their time. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by PraizHim: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Op e pain you. sorry oh.

There is nothing you can do about it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by Yoast: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
APC rats playing up primordial ethnic sentiments as usual.. That is their last card..

One wonders why they are not proud to sell their own candidate.. It's all about Obi this, Obi that.. Igbo this, Igbo that...

Nonsense..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by kozmokaz(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

We have gone pass this tribal politic Oga

Try new method

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by kozmokaz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
TylerDurden:

3 million niglets you sacrificed to get your OSU hands on the oil.

How far?

And how millions have been sacrificed by the government ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by kozmokaz(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Then You shouldn't have mentioned me since you've gone pass it

Try new method cheesy

One more cup of your tears pls cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by limeta(f): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
As long as you family members or friends or who knows what don't come here asking for donations to free you from kidnappers,Herdsmen boko haram Buhari or Tinubu boys we are cool .
Ride on .

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by gawu1: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
There is no self deluded people like ipob pigs. Their delusion is pro max garnished with foolishness.
According to them, the presidential ambition of the Pandora China made thief is the project of Nigerian youths. Ask them when did Nigerians youths met and endorsed the ipob pig terrorists sympathizer, the best answer you can get from them is abuse.
Northerners who these pigs have been calling with a lots of imprinted names are now their hopes to get int aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by hegelian: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
TylerDurden:

You have no smelt presidency and already you are displaying your OSU chest beating
Mumu to every one against your drug addict is ibo.. Real Yorubas ain't bigot like you so shift

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism by wiseoneking: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
TylerDurden:

I can feel your pains and sorrows, such piece shows that the issues of igbos are really dealing with some of you unfortunate ones. I am happy that you are humbled by the igbis. MANY NORTHERNERS WILL BE VOTING FOR OBI BECAUSE OF Their FEAR TO LOOSE IGBO FOR BIAFRA. THEY EARNESTLY DESIRE THE ENGINE OF NIGERIA GREATNESS WHICH IS IGBO. In your hear of heart you guys knows igbos are truly dominating but they are doing it without federal government help like in other regions. Igbos: the only self made zone in Nigeria. Do not need the domination of one mane in the economy of their zone like Dangote has taken SW in the hollow of his palm. Shine your eyes man and celebrate igbos.THE MORE NIGRIANS SUPRERESS THEM , THE MORE THEY DOMINATE. Igbo kwenu.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Loose Security Around Peter Obi Should Worry Us All / 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians / Why Tinubu Will Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.