Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) (36524 Views)

See The Chicken I Bought 6k Today / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
missidy:
Wings, neck and feet.
What's cooking? My lady...
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thanks for this knowledge. After afor ole I don stay here amaghi how to do this thing

Ewekwala iwe I go use you do pratisi

mariahAngel:

They say we have the best collection of music, and I agree. cheesy
For every mood, there's a perfect song.

Thank you. smiley

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

All you have to do is to click quote on the comment you want to reply, but instead of typing your own comment, you copy the comment (including the moniker), then go to a different thread, click reply like you want to comment, paste the comment you copied first, then type your comment below it. smiley
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by pinkhill(f): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Feet

Wings
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by harmony75: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chicken bumbum
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by alexola20(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
The breasts.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by lomprico(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wings n neck
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chicken butt and neck? I like your honesty. cheesy

Most people either pretend those parts don't exist or pretend to find it strange that there are people who like them.
Especially the head and feet.

IT DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF SIKIN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by walealims(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Has to be the drumsticks tongue

mariahAngel:
For me, my favourite part of the chicken is the wing.
Not just any wings, the orobo type of chicken wings that have enough skin.

Photo credit:

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Hmmm, I like the parts that I don't have to stress with the bones a lot.

I also enjoyed cracking the bones.

grin grin grin
WHY YOU GO CHOP DOG OWN JOIN angry
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by iamclime(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chicken wings anytime any day, and twice on Saturdays. Unfortunately, most cold rooms don't have wings!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Maddestdp(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
As an animal scientist, I can confirm to you that nothing beats the breast muscle. That's where the meat is and that is what I like most followed by thigh muscle
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Maddestdp(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Photo credit:
As an animal scientist, I can confirm to you that nothing beats the breast muscle. That's where the meat is and that is what I like most followed by thigh muscle

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by UEDIBO: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
The full chicken.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by missidy: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Coconut rice but you are not invited.
iamyemiakins:

What's cooking? My lady...
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by merits(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
uote author=mariahAngel post=115441541]For me, my favourite part of the chicken is the wing.

Photo credit: [/quote]
Chicken tongue.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Stargurl20(f): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chest and wings cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by merits(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Photo credit:

Chicken tongue.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maddestdp:

That is precisely why it's my least favourite part.
I easily get fed up eating it. Plus, it hardly takes in flavour.
Like someone said, it's best for shawarma and the likes.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Chief4real: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
I love Chicken lapse
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY YOU GO CHOP DOG OWN JOIN angry

Na me get the chicken nah grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Yuneehk(f): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Any part with fat angry
The neck, the wings, the legs(just started liking it).
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Zaccshegzy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
doggedfighter:

You know right grin
Yeah, I work in a chicken processing plant.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Bimpe29: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lap has always been my favorite and most sought part of the Chicken.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by mrdino(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Photo credit:

Chicken breast/chest.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by RPG2020(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chicken breast
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by legba1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
The chest is the best part, very meaty plus the stanum is made of cartilage, you can eat all.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Uniquekriss(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chicken wings, neck and leg before anywhere else
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by princejones(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gizzard and wing
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by BeanmanX(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Photo credit:
Pussy,,,, lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by surequality: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gizard
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Waterbear(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
I love the unity here..
How every tribe is being respectful to each other regardless of differences..
I wish every aspect could be like this...
Re: What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) by Oesophagus99(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Head to feet!

The whole edible parts of the chicken is my favorite, except for

it's livers and the disgusting water in it's eye sockets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) / Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo / Nairalanders Post Your Christmas Food Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.