Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta (34181 Views)

Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Over Food In Enugu / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by BadNews: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
A Man popularly known as M.O.B. in Sapele community, Sapele Local Government Area of Delta State, has reportedly beaten his pregnant wife, Beatrice, to death.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the incident occurred on Friday evening in the vicinity of a new generation church, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, on New Road, Awolowo Road Extension, in Sapele.

It was gathered that the man was sighted interrogating his wife on why she had left home for the church without doing the necessary house chores and making an arrangement for his dinner.

Witnesses said the impatient man did not wait for the heavily pregnant wife to give an explanation before he slapped her and dealt blows on her several times, causing her to collapse on the Spot.

Consequently, passers-by and church members were said to have rushed to the scene to rescue the woman.

Sources said the woman was thereafter rushed to a nearby medical facility, Obule Hospital, where she was confirmed dead on arrival.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer for Delta State Command, DSP Bright Edafe, told newsmen that the police was not aware of the incident as of the time of filing this report.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-beats-pregnant-wife-to-death-in-delta/%3famp

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Cypress042(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
This man is certainly and happily going to jail.

Worst mistake one would do in this buhari led administration is to lay hands on someone.

R.I.P to the woman and the innocent baby sad

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by BadNews: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
What Is This Marriage Turning Into Please?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by doggedfighter(f): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
undecided

You beat a pregnant woman to death because of house chores and dinner ?

Some men take it that house chores are strictly a woman's job.

And will fold their hands and watch and won't even boil water for their tea or lay their bed.

This pregnant woman may not have had a good meal to sustain her and the baby .

From the look of things this angry horseband is poor and useless and can offer only di.ck.

Anyway, Nigerian prison is a brain resetter.

I wish him well in his new home .

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by BadNews: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Cypress042:
You and badnews eh

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by apache22b: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Cypress042(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

Shift for road angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Jennyclay(f): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
These stupid and useless men won't go and fight with their mate like Anthony Joshua and mike Tyson but they are quick to test their punching skills on women's body... Bunch of Murderers!!

That monster should be sentenced to death... I mean, How would you kill your wife who is carrying your child.. Beast!! Beast!!

Men are beast o!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by ecolime(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by my3name(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
undecided
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Olarewaju89: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
undecided

Why do you put policeman picture there?
Is it the policeman that beat his pregnant wife?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by MorataFC: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why u come put police man pictures as the culprit?

10 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by seandurse(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Luliano: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
The same should be done to him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Tetrahedron: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Keep the “v” people at arms length if not they will cause you to stumble and fall!

Now you don over-angry!

Chai!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by donaldking100: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
R.I.P to her if she never voted for this evil party we warned them about.
But if she was among those who put A.P.C into power, then good for her.
Can't waste my R.I.P on foolish urchins.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by inoki247: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Make dem kill d man too make dem no waste any tax payer money taking him to jail...

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by gdolls: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gud day, I hv neva done dis b4 n i pray it neva happen again. Pls i nid help wit any amount. Business has been very slow lately pls help.. 362 110 3834 eco bank
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by yinkus6750(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
Church matter has caused big problem for the man.
Anger and impatience.
Hope he got arrested and will face prosecution accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by buygala(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
MorataFC:
Why u come put police man pictures as the culprit?

Culprit kor.. Victim ni grin

Where did op say the Police man is the one who beat his wife to death abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Stupid shameless woman beater.....I bet he cannot fight his fellow men outside..
Onyeara.....imagine making your pregnant wife do chores and prepare dinner?
He who kills by d sword shall die by d sword...he should be made to face the full wrath of d law....coward

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:
It was gathered that the man was sighted interrogating his wife on why she had left home for the church without doing the necessary house chores and making an arrangement for his dinner.

Witnesses said the impatient man did not wait for the heavily pregnant wife to give an explanation before he slapped her and dealt blows on her several times, causing her to collapse on the Spot.
Na him house girl him impregnate and eventually killed. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Passionate888: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okowa people.
Why the policeman dey smile?
Customer don come
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by ahnie: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Awon go on your knees and pray for him group,stay and bulild your marriage,let it work group.

Rip.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by BadNews: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
ecolime:

cry

Na Where , Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by buygala(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mumchloe:
Stupid shameless woman beater.....I bet he cannot fight his fellow men outside..
Onyeara.....imagine making your pregnant wife do chores and prepare dinner?
He who kills by d sword shall die by d sword...he should be made to face the full wrath of d law....coward

Calm down mummy smiley

I didn't see you exhibit this kind of hate in that thread where a Cameroonian woman poisoned to death her 3 kids, while attempting to kill her husband..

Evil knows no gender.. No need taking this so personally smiley

10 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by brainhgeek(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
The case is simple. Hang the idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by MuslimIgbo: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
angry
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Animal in human skin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by BadNews: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:
Awon go on your knees and brain for him group,stay and bulild your marriage,let it work group.

Rip.

@ahnie, Always Follow Bad News For The Latest Bad News In And Out Of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vietnam Seizes 2.3 Tons Of Elephant Tusks Inside Nigerian Wood Shipment / Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) / Police Shoot Man Dead During Protest In Rivers Over Bad State Of Road (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.