Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! (36377 Views)

See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
For loss of what to eat, I decided to make this sumptuous meal.
This meal is rich and packed with lots of nutrients for both adults and kids.

You and your kids can have fun with this creative meal and enjoy it as breakfast or dinner with some hot chocolate. Very filling. Easy to package for your Little kids to school for breakfast.

Ingredients
Slice bread. ( I used nine slices)
Ground Pepper
Spring onions
Milk two TBS of powder milk.
Eggs three large eggs
Vegetable Oil for greasing the pan. You can use butter but I don't like the outcome of this with butter. So I use oil..

Pics 1
Cut out the inner part of the bread so you have only the ring left as shown in pics. ( Make una manage the jagajaga picture). Set aside

Pics 2
Combine the egg and other ingredients together. Add little salt.

Pic 3
Grease the pan with little oil. On a very low heat
Put the bread ring in the greased pan and add two spoons of egg mixture or as much as it can take inside the ring.
Allow to dry a bit.

Pics 4
When it's slightly dry, cover the top with the cut out piece. Press down gently to lock in the egg mix. And allow to dry.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
See the milk I used but you can use evaporated milk.
Pics 5
When it's dried, flip to the other side and allow to toast a little. Then take it out.

Serve with chilled drink, hot chocolate or tea.

Last pics.

Voila!
Ready for munching.

Now, you can add anything you like to your egg mix. Just be creative with yours and share.

lalasticlala come and snack.

10 Likes

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Templee333(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Can i have a taste?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Cypress042(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Looks yummy though smiley

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by delzbaba(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
How many eggs u waste for this thing, with the current state of this country now, this is for upper class

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
delzbaba:
How many eggs u waste for this thing, with the current state of this country now, this is for upper class

Just 300 naira eggs.

Anyone can make it and it's very filling.

Cypress042:
Looks yummy though smiley
Thanks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Templee333:
Can i have a taste?

Oya, join me virtually. tongue lol... grin
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by ExAngel007(f): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Good, simple and easy to make .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Potbellyman(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
This one will not belle full me oh grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
ExAngel007:
nice one
Thanks darl.

Potbellyman:
This one will not belle full me oh grin
Says who?
The egg and milk made it heavy. Very filling for me.

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
peepydelano:
Good, simple and easy to make .

Yes very simple except the prepping part of the bread.
Potbellyman:

I repeat it will not belle full me but it looks yummy grin

Oh.. k. I see you're a heavy eater.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Potbellyman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Says who?
The egg and milk made it heavy. Very filling for me.[/quote]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Templee333(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
When her husband finds out he says
"What if u'd just eaten the bread & boiled eggs? Any difference? If u rebake an already baked bread, remember u r using gas-o.4 dis buhari season?
things are hard & my earning is small.No dear,we have 2 manage naaaw..."

3 Likes

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Templee333:
When her husband finds out he says
"What if u'd just eaten the bread & boiled eggs? Any difference? If u rebake an already baked bread, remember u r using gas-o.4 dis buhari season?
things are hard & my earning is small.No dear,we have 2 manage naaaw..."

Ain't you going to use gas to boil or fry the eggs? Besides its done on a low heat. So it won't consume much gas.

If you dey calculate like this, you no go eat wetin hungry you o. cheesy

Variety is the spice of life.

17 Likes

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Templee333(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Channah1:

Ain't you going to use gas to boil or fry the eggs? Besides its done on a low heat. So it won't consume much gas.

If you dey calculate like this, you no go eat wetin hungry you o. cheesy

Variety is the spice of life.
abeg-o,no be my voice b dat-o. Na d voice of one Nigerian husband! U self suppose understand say me i no be husband now.

3 Likes

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Templee333:

abeg-o,no be my voice b dat-o. Na d voice of one Nigerian husband! U self suppose understand say me i no be husband now.

Hmmm.... Ok o.
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by fortune1894(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
YOU DON DEY FIND MY TROUBLE OO...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
fortune1894:
YOU DON DEY FIND MY TROUBLE OO...
grin grin grin.. abeg, no vex. grin.

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by DaInferno(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
You made a sandwich undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
DaInferno:
You made a sandwich undecided

Is this how sandwich is made? This is not sandwich. Sandwich is not toasted on the fire. The edges of the bread are removed when making sandwiches and the ingredients are different.

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by DaInferno(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Channah1:

Is this how sandwich is made? This is not sandwich. Sandwich is not toasted on the fire. The edges of the bread are removed when making sandwiches and the ingredients are different.
I beg to differ, according to the dictionary, a Sandwich is any dish or foodstuff where 2 slices of bread are used as wrap for another food.
But if this isn't a sandwich, what is it called?

7 Likes

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2022
DaInferno:
I beg to differ, according to the dictionary, a Sandwich is any dish or foodstuff where 2 slices of bread are used as wrap for another food.
But if this isn't a sandwich, what is it called?

That was why I said this is not sandwich cos I didn't use two slices to close here. I simply replaced the cut out part after pouring the egg.

I really don't know what this one is called. Maybe egg toast or something. Hopefully someone with the real name will come and tell us.

3 Likes

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by debbydams(f): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Potbellyman:

Says who?
The egg and milk made it heavy. Very filling for me.

. By the time u consume 2 full loaf or breads u will satisfy

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Potbellyman(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
debbydams:
. By the time u consume 2 full loaf or breads u will satisfy

This my pot belly hardly gets filled oh
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Slynation(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
What happened to the remaining 3 slices of bread?? I can only count 6...!!
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by richie240: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
**I came after viewing d ogbono thread**

Women are primarily home keepers and there's nothing bad/nothing to be ashamed of. Its just dt western cultured has 'brainwashed' us (both men and women) not to know and accept our gender roles, esp. d latter.

The average man- as much as he tries- doesn't have time for details like this; in short its not his forte.

These are one of d things that make one appreciate a (traditional) woman.
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Slynation:
What happened to the remaining 3 slices of bread?? I can only count 6...!!

I was munching the thing as I was toasting it. grin.

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
richie240:
**I came after viewing d ogbono thread**

Women are primarily home keepers and there's nothing bad/nothing to be ashamed of. Its just dt western cultured has 'brainwashed' us (both men and women) not to know and accept our gender roles, esp. d latter.

The average man- as much as he tries- doesn't have time for details like this; in short its not his forte.

These are one of d things that make one appreciate a (traditional) woman.
cool

Thanks darl.

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Slynation(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

I was muching the thing as I was toasting it. grin.
Lol.... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by ATEAMS: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
M

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eat Egusi, Die Early / Do You Like Smoking Garri? / Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.