Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

7 Ingredients Of An Irresistible Marketing Contents - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 Ingredients Of An Irresistible Marketing Contents (214 Views)

Are You Having a Hard Time Getting Quality Contents for Business? / Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] / Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ingredients Of An Irresistible Marketing Contents by Timothy230: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
1.Headline: To make your audience read your copy, write a good headline that can arouse curiosity.

For example: 3 simple ways to reduce body weight/fat without shunning the food you like most.

Good ,that will quickly grab the attention of anyone who wants to reduce body weight.

2.Hook:The next step is to hook your readers with interesting words.

You could write something like this:

Do you know that it has been scientifically proven that a good metabolism system aids quick reduction of body fat/weight.
And here's how to increase your metabolism system…

This will give them the interest to continue reading your copy.

3.Problem:Talk about the problem they might be facing. This will make your audience see that you understand their predicament.

4.Offer a solution: pitch yourself/your product as the best solution for them.

5.Instant Benefits: Specify the benefits they will enjoy when they come to buy whatever thing you are selling to them.

6.Create Limits: Explain to your audience that your products/services are available for a limited time and show them that they might not get your product again, the moment it's gone.

Give a guarantee to your audience that they are safe, when they do business with you.

7.Instructions: Give them a simple instruction on what you want them to do. For example Buy now, Sign up, Add to cart e t c.
Note this…
Always write in the language your audience understands best i.e use day to day English words when you write.

My name is Odetunji Timothy.

I help businesses to write interesting, engaging and persuasive contents for their blogs, websites and many more…

You can Contact me@+234 8133704819
OR email me at annjoshpaulinah@gmail.com.
Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Under A Shade (A Short Story) / Ibadan Book Club Greets Ex-oyo State Librarian Adebola Akinlolu On 61st Birthday / The Mirror Of Change: A Reflection On True Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.