Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Any Nigerian Living In Sychelles Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian Living In Sychelles Here (574 Views)

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Living In Sychelles Here by Pmedia7787: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
I want to get some unground experience from people leaving there,

Like tax and all,

I am not really for the job
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Sychelles Here by Pmedia7787: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Anyone
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Sychelles Here by Dliquidmetal(m): 3:02am On Dec 25, 2022
My dreams tourist destination,from my research people don't actually place to go live in Seychelles but just tourism and cost of living is super high there
A pack of cigarettes could probably by me some decent grocery lol and due to the fact that they import most of the things they consume make things more expensive generally
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Sychelles Here by Pmedia7787: 2:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
My dreams tourist destination,from my research people don't actually place to go live in Seychelles but just tourism and cost of living is super high there
A pack of cigarettes could probably by me some decent grocery lol and due to the fact that they import most of the things they consume make things more expensive generally

Was thinking daily budget for a one month trip,

For a family of 3,
Still don't know the cost
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Sychelles Here by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pmedia7787:

Was thinking daily budget for a one month trip,

For a family of 3,
Still don't know the cost
its pretty easy to do your research just search for travel blogs where people that have been there shared their experiences, if you Google I think quora would have those too. So from there you can make an estimate but for an individual from research in 2021,you could enjoy your stay with like $2000 or less for a month flights with linguistics excluded

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Visa Experts:48 Hrs Service / Recording Studio Equipments For Sale: ! ! ! / Visa Enquiries And Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.