Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:27 PM

My Experience With Eckankar Religion - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Eckankar Religion (10524 Views)

How I Joined ECKANKAR On Nairaland / Christians Will Be Cool With ECKANKAR If... / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by efficiencie(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Templee333:
ECK MASTERS
Paul Twitchel teaches that abt 970 eck masters had lived b4 him. These he met in the spiritual world (or how else does he knw them?).Rebazar tarzs is said 2 have been a teacher of Paul twitchel,but how am i 2 knw dis? Eckankar teaches that u don't have 2 believe on something but experience & knw it urself. If i dont meet & communicate with all the 970 eck masters,how will i knw they actually exist? Did any of the eck masters live in Nigeria? Do all eckists who promote this teaching actually knw these eck masters in person,Or they just believe?(remember,eckists don't believe,they knw!)
These were (still are) some of the questions i had abt the eck path.But the eckists are very smart,they tell u 2 sing hu & everything will be clarified. If u tell them dat u dont experience anything after singing the hu,they tell u 2 continue singing it:
"No experience is an experience itself" they said. So i sang hu till my throat "cracked"...MORE STORIES

Till your throat cracked bawo...omo you go dey sing dat "hu" dey go ohh...
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by efficiencie(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Templee333:
THE COST OF MEMBERSHIP
In order 2 have full contact with the light & sound,u need 2 be a registered member.They explained that i have 2 pay N20K(as of then). What! 20K? where will i get dat kind of money? Apart from that,i'll need 2 renew my membership (with money) every year. The only reason i didnt join the path was the financial cost,i couldnt afford it. They said i should continue 2 chant hu.The mahanta should've understood that i was ready to join if not 4 money reason,but he didnt undstnd. So he withheld all the goodies frm me 'cos i didn't have 50USD to pay,how sad! But now i do think abt it,does one realy need 2 be sending money from Nigeria to US so dat d whiteman can teach him how 2 fly in dreams? US is far richer than Nigeria,so if he REALY loves us as he teaches,why not show us everything 4 free? If i must pay him 50 dollars b4 i can live in that fantastic heaven of eternal bliss,then something is wrong somewhere.

But I thought they don't collect offering...na how the $50 registration fee take different from offering. You pay, you register, you grow.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by efficiencie(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
chieveboy:

Like I mentioned elsewhere to you, "the apple does not fall far from the tree".

When you get results with the HU, you are at home finally with God within you. You are contented, happy and feel secure, this is not contentment by faith as in the case of the religion with nothing to show for it.

You run not after God of Men for help or complaining that you are experiencing nothing and your throat may break down.

When you sing it with love and feel or sense the ECK, love and sweetness will fill you up that you can't wait to do it again. You may experience light in your spiritual eye and hear the music of God. Mozart the deaf composer hears this music and whatever he was able to put on paper was called and hailed a classic despite the fact that what made its way to paper was a mundane version of what he heard.

This is what it means to experience God first hand rather than reading or hearing about it. Healing, Soul Travel, clear mind (intelligence), joy are after-effects of hearing and seeing this light. If you wonder what the fuss is about seeing the light and hearing the sound is, then these are the mundane effects of it.

This Sound and Light is not a reserve of Eckists. Any one regardless of faith in God or lack of it can hear and see it. Intelligence, etc are but the many ways it manifests and works in all living things. When people see light, hear the sound or experience both, they are experiencing it in it's purer form.

Not everyone can withstand the Holy Spirit in it's purer form. This is why you are asked to sing HU for maximum of 30min max. Repeat again daily to gain in stamina. A little flash of it can leave you sleepless for days, worse IF you are not ready and prepared for it. Conversely, it can make you spiritually great.

Also note removing all your problems with one fell swoop may send you rolling off balance (to put it mildly). So many things we ask that we are not ready for practically.

"Eckankar" translates to "Path of the Holy Spirit". It is where you eat bones and not live on milk of scriptures, beliefs, dogmas and creeds and so on.

Really? So singing "HU" is not a dogma? The OP sang this HU till his voice cracked. Unless something has happened to the OP as a result of his HUing na dogma.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by efficiencie(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Templee333:
I GOT INTO TROUBLE
I was into the hu singing habit 4 sometimes.Now this's the problem: i shared a room with my younger sister. I didnt want her 2 knw dat i had something 2 do with eckankar,so i'll go outside early morning 2 sing hu. One morning while i was singing,a man opposite the compound heard me after sometimes he went inside & came out with another man. But by then i'd keep quiet. A few days later it was knwn 2 people in the compound dat i'm a ritualist! The man who saw me said he caught me red handed making incantations!He made his children stay away frm me. When i told these 2 d eckists,they said i should continue singing hu, Its the solutn 2 every problem!

grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by efficiencie(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
chieveboy:

Membership renewal asides the fact that it aids in providing your discourses and other publications you receive, functions as your commitment and consent to be a member of Eckankar. Consent is crucial in Eckankar in observance of spiritual law against tempering the state of consciousness of anyone without their permission whether for good or bad.

You cannot receive invitations for initiation if you are not a current member as results. You however remain a registered member for up to 5 years max.

One incorrect information you states earlier is that only members benefit from the ECK or Masters. That's like putting God up for sale as done in religions. Mozart worked with Rebazar Tarz.

Rebazar Tarz for one worked with thousands of scientists and inventors responsible for bringing most of our inventions and things that uplift the human consciousness today without these scientists knowing who he was at times, and without the beneficiaries ever hearing the word "ECKANKAR".

Anyone can benefit from the masters. All they ask is a loving heart and not membership of any religion, believe in God or rightousness. Their chief goal is linking any ready soul with the divine current. This is what an initiation is. This is actually the original target of baptism till it became are useless physical ritual today.

So those baptised in those days were linked to divine current, na high tension dem take connect? Just asking ohh. What is the divine current? You need to explain, please.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by efficiencie(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Templee333:
OPEN AIR VAHANA
There's what eckists call open air vahana.Although they say they dont make effort to win converts,they go in group to a public place & speak abt eckankar. Then there's the eckankar radio & tv broadcast. Open air vahana is not evangelism.It is not to win converts. It is to make the public hear about eckankar.The eckists in general don't try to convert people to their religion. But if they've to go all this far to make the public aware of them,then what should u call that?

What is then the purpose of making people know about the religion? Are they seeking validation? Is it not still a feeble attempt at proselytizing the ignorant?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by benodic: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eckankar is purely a Spiritual Path for Souls who are ready to make the journey back home to God. In Eckankar there is no compulsion. When a Soul is ready the Master appears. Before then nothing we say or do will make sense to you.
There is no hurry in the journey back to God. We have been on this journey for many lifetimes now.
So don't bother yourself, concentrate on whatever path or religion you find yourself now. Make effort to master it thoroughly and when you are ready to take the next step in your spiritual growth the Holy Spirit will always show you, when the time is right.
What matters most is to love God and love all life.
May the blessings be

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2022
efficiencie:

So those baptised in those days were linked to divine current, na high tension dem take connect?

Interestingly, High Tension is a child's play in wattage and voltage compared to this same Holy Spirit that manifested as tongues of fire or sound of the rushing winds to people in the Bible. These are ways it can manifest. You must have read how it blinded someone in the Bible too...

I hope you know that electricity itself is just a small scratch of the Holy Spirit which permeates everything that scientists 'modified' and today called "Electricity". The reaction of the Divine Essence on certain elements may result to things like electricity, temperature, gas, matter, atoms and all things else. In it we live move and have our being.

Just asking ohh. What is the divine current? You need to explain, please.

In the church it's called "Holy Spirit". This can be misleading. It's actually a current, an energy. We in ECKANKAR call it ECK. Some call it "Logos", "Holy Ghost" and many other names. "God" is said to be derived from the word 'Good'. This word does not reflect this Divinity if the Supreme Creator.

The science of meaning and understanding by their self can grant you access to a lot of spiritual freedom.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2022
efficiencie:

Really? So singing "HU" is not a dogma? The OP sang this HU till his voice cracked. Unless something has happened to the OP as a result of his HUing na dogma.

You must have read in the Bible where Jesus said something in the line of forgiving someone before praying?

The technical reason for that is that of what I will call 'Associative Causes' and the simple meaning is in the saying "where the attention is, the body follows". "As a man thinketh...". Sadness, regret, worry, anger, jealousy etc automatically takes you to the realms where this energies reside, so you won't see anything heavenly.

Have you heard us talking about Soul Travel? Just know that any time you think of something, you have Soul Traveled to where that thing is in the universe to see it. Are you connecting the dots?

To approach God, you MUST come with a pure heart. Failure to do so may result in failure why? Because you are seeking the living among the dead.

How can you come to God with a pure heart? Very very simple. You simple muster all the love you can if you must say "pim". This is the simple key all this while-Love. This is because God is LOVE ITself. This means anytime you feel or perform Love, you are actually feeling or 'performing' God, you are in the realms of pure heaven not lower heavens where hatred, worry etc reside. It's a travel thing.

If you cannot muster love nko? A simple way to 'get in love' is to think or reflect on something or someone you love. Boyfriend, husband, child, toy, place, food or even an event that had happened in the past or that you expect in the future or even if fictional. You can think of when you met your lover.

What people don't know is that all the positive forward pressing energy of LOVE is what that Sound (HU) is and it's a God given gift to anyone. Eckists use it because they have explored the science of God and found its qualities. Today it appears as if it's a property of Eckankar. Not so. There are other sounds also and none can be the property of anyone or organization.

So anything not love that you do in association to God puts you on a 'long thing'. This goes regardless of your religion or method of contacting God you're using.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by efficiencie(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
chieveboy:

You must have read in the Bible where Jesus said something in the line of forgiving someone before praying?

The technical reason for that is that of what I will call 'Associative Causes' and the simple meaning is in the saying "where the attention is, the body follows". "As a man thinketh...". Sadness, regret, worry, anger, jealousy etc automatically takes you to the realms where this energies reside, so you won't see anything heavenly.

Have you heard us talking about Soul Travel? Just know that any time you think of something, you have Soul Traveled to where that thing is in the universe to see it. Are you connecting the dots?

To approach God, you MUST come with a pure heart. Failure to do so may result in failure why? Because you are seeking the living among the dead.

How can you come to God with a pure heart? Very very simple. You simple muster all the love you can if you must say "pim". This is the simple key all this while-Love. This is because God is LOVE ITself. This means anytime you feel or perform Love, you are actually feeling or 'performing' God, you are in the realms of pure heaven not lower heavens where hatred, worry etc reside. It's a travel thing.

If you cannot muster love nko? A simple way to 'get in love' is to think or reflect on something or someone you love. Boyfriend, husband, child, toy, place, food or even an event that had happened in the past or that you expect in the future or even if fictional. You can think of when you met your lover.

What people don't know is that all the positive forward pressing energy of LOVE is what that Sound (HU) is and it's a God given gift to anyone. Eckists use it because they have explored the science of God and found its qualities. Today it appears as if it's a property of Eckankar. Not so. There are other sounds also and none can be the property of anyone or organization.

So anything not love that you do in association to God puts you on a 'long thing'. This goes regardless of your religion or method of contacting God you're using.

Let us start with the bolded, because you typed a lot of stuff and I would like you to break each down one after the other. Now, in reference to the bolded section of your comment, can that phenomenon you just mentioned be proven scientifically? So If I were to see the Andromeda galaxy from a telescope and I begin to think of the beauty of the galaxy from my current location does it mean that my soul traveled some 2.5 million light years into the past (considering that there is no way my soul would have existed at such a time unless you want to assume that all souls have always existed)? Answers please!
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
efficiencie:

Let us start with the bolded, because you typed a lot of stuff and I would like you to break each down one after the other. Now, in reference to the bolded section of your comment, can that phenomenon you just mentioned be proven scientifically?

Yes it has. Sorry it's get hard for me to type small lengths... cry

I will also like to call out this '"scientifically proven" syndrome. The idea that if it's not published, it's not true or doesn't exist, what that really? and how ludicrous grin

You sound like a good candidate for whatever you want to avoid by waiting for a Figure Head to give you a go ahead to prove things and accept by yourself.

You have to understand that Science had long since moved on away from the Disco wry/Publication norm into Discover/Covet/hide or even mislead others norm.

It now is controlled by interest groups for money, power, security and politics. No more Science text books and publications for discoveries that matter wink

This not to mean you cannot be pointed in a direction for scientific work on the subject. You only risk yourself getting mixed with mysticism and religion because they meet, they must! Also understand that (your) Science's job is merely to play Catch Up with what is known before humans developed a languaging system. That's what science do and does.

So If I were to see the Andromeda galaxy from a telescope and I begin to think of the beauty of the galaxy from my current location does it mean that my soul traveled some 2.5 million light years into the past (considering that there is no way my soul would have existed at such a time unless you want to assume that all souls have always existed)? Answers please!

The image then would be an 'entry point' (portal) to that time track or object of interest so much that when the attention is fully given, you would have veered of this moment into full and real-time observership and interaction.

This is a truth you have been familiar with all this while. You just are waiting in vain for one scientist to give you a go-ahead to make yours this fact. "Are you with us" said to someone is an instance and statement used to 'bring someone back' to a discussion (timetrack/moment). The actual person is not with them as in a burial, he is somewhere else, why?

A person stripped of all bodies and faculties is a State of or Unit of awareness!
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by efficiencie(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
chieveboy:

Yes it has. Sorry it's get hard for me to type small lengths... cry

I will also like to call out this '"scientifically proven" syndrome. The idea that if it's not published, it's not true or doesn't exist, what that really? and how ludicrous grin

You sound like a good candidate for whatever you want to avoid by waiting for a Figure Head to give you a go ahead to prove things and accept by yourself.

You have to understand that Science had long since moved on away from the Disco wry/Publication norm into Discover/Covet/hide or even mislead others norm.

It now is controlled by interest groups for money, power, security and politics. No more Science text books and publications for discoveries that matter wink

This not to mean you cannot be pointed in a direction for scientific work on the subject. You only risk yourself getting mixed with mysticism and religion because they meet, they must! Also understand that (your) Science's job is merely to play Catch Up with what is known before humans developed a languaging system. That's what science do and does.

The image then would be an 'entry point' (portal) to that time track or object of interest so much that when the attention is fully given, you would have veered of this moment into full and real-time observership and interaction.

This is a truth you have been familiar with all this while. You just are waiting in vain for one scientist to give you a go-ahead to make yours this fact. "Are you with us" said to someone is an instance and statement used to 'bring someone back' to a discussion (timetrack/moment). The actual person is not with them as in a burial, he is somewhere else, why?

A person stripped of all bodies and faculties is a State of or Unit of awareness!

Mehn you can write comedy ohhh...aswear!
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2022
efficiencie:

Why do they recommend abstinence from alcohol?
i don't know. I also saw the "no smoking" sign in their centre. But i, for one, have always detest alcohol. I kind of like people who abstain frm toxic habit. I'd b honest enough to say that not all of them abstain frm alcohol.We were also told to avoid gambling.however,i know an eckist who gamble like death.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2022
efficiencie:

Sounds like they are forcing you in the dream...as den nor wan force you for physical...cos I know you will not agree to go to the water to call one spirit wey go use your tongue sharpen knife!
Though i dnt know what happens after initiation, I dnt really think there's forcing or coaxing of people who aren't registered members.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2022
Templee333:

Though i dnt know what happens after initiation, I dnt really think there's forcing or coaxing of people who aren't registered members.

I believe you had this experience elsewhere in your adventures right? Notwithstanding and regardless, the ECK initiations are preceded by an invitation which the recipient is to accept within 6 months of receipt. They could decline (which rarely happens).

ECKists look forward to the invitation slips.

[quote author=efficiencie post=116888883]

Sounds like they are forcing you in the dream...as den nor wan force you for physical...cos I know you will not agree to go to the water to call one spirit wey go use your tongue sharpen knife!
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
To chieveboy,benodic.
I'd like to knw why the eckists in the centre i mingled with said that the picture of Klemp must be present in every eck centre; and we were told to have this picture of Klemp & talk to it after singing the hu. Yet we were told that Klemp is not to be worshiped. Also,i'd like u guys to explain (if convenience) what's the problem between Klemp & Gross.Was all the suing (if true) necesary?
And,one more thing,do u eckists agree that one can find God without the leadership of Klemp? And don't think that i have anything against the whiteman,just that it seems to me that the eckists regard him as God.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by benodic: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
@ Templee333

To chieveboy,benodic.
I'd like to knw why the eckists in the centre i mingled with said that the picture of Klemp must be present in every eck centre; and we were told to have this picture of Klemp & talk to it after singing the hu. Yet we were told that Klemp is not to be worshiped.

if you had taken time to look around, you would have also noticed that there were also pictures of other ECK Masters in the centres too. not just Harold Klemp's picture and you can focus on them too in your spiritual exercises. likewise if you are a Christian, you can focus on the picture of Jesus Christ in your prayers.
the essence is to let you know that there are human beings like you who have made it to the Godhood and they serve as an inspiration and focus point to enable you achieve the same goal as they have done. they are not to be worship. focusing on the image of the Spiritual Master enables you to meet with him in the inner planes where the real teaching of spiritual truth is done.
if you met with the spiritual master in the inner planes and start worshiping him he will withdraw from you as you are showing that you are still a spiritual baby.
a new Eckist shared an inner experience where he did a spiritual exercise and was able to meet Sri Paul Twitchell in the inner planes. he bowed down and started worshiping Paul. the Master walked away from him telling him to come back when he is ready to go back to the basics.
secondly, the Master you meet in the inner plane is actually a crystallization of the Holy Spirit using the form of the teacher to reach out to you at the level that you can understand. so the face of the inner master that you meet in the inner will continue changing as you grow spiritually and according to your spiritual needs at the moment. that is why it is very important to make efforts to meet the inner teacher who will solidify your spiritual training.

Also,i'd like u guys to explain (if convenience) what's the problem between Klemp & Gross.Was all the suing (if true) necesary?

in spirituality, there is always another step and nobody stops growing even the Master. no matter how high you have grown spiritually you can always have a spiritual fall when you stop following the dictates of the Holy Spirit. Gross was to train and hand over to Klemp. After handing over he couldn't let go of the position and became attached to the seat. in order to stabilize the organization. legal actions had to taken to stabilize the organization and bring it back on track for the purpose for which it was created.

And,one more thing,do u eckists agree that one can find God without the leadership of Klemp?

absolutely yes. you can find God from anywhere you are. because you are part and parcel of God. you are soul created in the image and likeness of God. Eckankar does not claim to be the only path to God. the advantage that Eckankar has over most other religions and which i have also seen from my own experiences is that it is a more direct path to God cutting off all the social trappings and politics and dogma that have enmeshed most other religions. most religions you can not even separate the spiritual truths from the cultural practices and traditions of the place from which it originated from.
Eckankar focuses on the individual and the role of the Master is to help all souls who are ready to make the journey back to the heart of God from where they came from in the first place. and the help is always there for any soul that asks for it.

And don't think that i have anything against the whiteman,just that it seems to me that the eckists regard him as God.

we don't regard him as God but we know that he is a God man, a Modern Day Prophet, the beauty of it is that you are seeing a living breathing man just like yourself who have achieved what other religions will tell you is virtually impossible and he is ready to show you how to do it too because you are soul. if only you know the powers you possess as Soul, we will not even be having this conversation now.
all it takes is your love for God, your love for life, self discipline and trusting the Holy Spirit will always guide you to the path that is right for you at the right time
Remain Blessed
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
efficiencie:

Mehn you can write comedy ohhh...aswear!

Oh, I see clearly now. What have I been doing all this while (?)
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Templee333:
To chieveboy,benodic.
I'd like to knw why the eckists in the centre i mingled with said that the picture of Klemp must be present in every eck centre; and we were told to have this picture of Klemp & talk to it after singing the hu. Yet we were told that Klemp is not to be worshiped.

ECKists like to be apologetic at times and diplomatic when answering this question by 'beating down' the truth behind Harold's picture or any of the ECK masters by "reducing the volume" behind Harold's image or any of the ECK Masters. I don't some times. They however do this to cater for the spiritual immaturity of most people which attracts derision and contempt.

Long story long: Any image of a city is a potential wormhole to that city for you to Soul Travel there and even take your physical body along. This is a feature of every body. There is an American Movie called "Jumper", I hope you know a lot of scientific discoveries (Truth) are let out codedly these days mostly through (sci-fi) movies. You can use the picture of Mars to "jump" to that planet and see the people and cities there.

Actually, the only way SUGMAD can SAFELY 'come down' and walk among ITs beloved souls in the lower worlds to lead them back to their true nature (or home) is ONLY as the Mahanta the LEM! Make the connection...

Now, SUGMAD is omnipotent, OMNIPRESENT and Omniscient, The Mahanta (inner master) EMBODIES this nature!! So he is Omnipresent and omniscient (inwardly) to KNOW and BE in their picture just as it is your destiny to achieve this state. However, since the picture is a 2D image, it only can do much as a picture can which is serve as stepping stone for the imagination as I hinted earlier. This is what any picture is. The ECKist is merely trying to use it to help the imagination and strike a connection inwardly to meet the inner master even though the Master is standing there in the Soul body. You need to assimilate this statement pls.

Also,i'd like u guys to explain (if convenience) what's the problem between Klemp & Gross.Was all the suing (if true) necesary?

I had a problem with Harold too. I thought a God-realized being would forgive and sort things out, out of court. I was being naive and myopic. The courts, hospitals, law enforcement, etc are extensions of the long arm of the justice system which administers Karma and governed by the Lord's of Karma non-locally in strict obedience to SUGMAD. Even the physical life is the spiritual life and one has to use the next available tool to solve a problem.

When someone becomes the LEM, they take no directive from NO one, not even another ECK Master talk less of say one of the rulers of the lower world who created the heavens and the earth, talk less of those who made men in their image, much less a president. They answer directly to SUGMAD!! Darwin Gross felt different...

Remember for the sake of current context ( the earth world) ECKANKAR is registered in the USA as a religious organization even though it is not just for the papers and books. The courts are necessary to sanitize things physically on paper.

And,one more thing,do u eckists agree that one can find God without the leadership of Klemp? And don't think that i have anything against the whiteman,just that it seems to me that the eckists regard him as God.

No body is without God.

A story was told of a mystic who had an encounter in the inner worlds during his sleep and saw God in IT's magnificent love and splendour. He was so awed that he didn't want to stop looking or wake up from that experience. What did he do?

He grabbed the sole of the robe of God tightly and not letting go. He must remain here he determined. He was miffed however to find himself awake in bed holding tightly to his own gown. The morale is the same thing you have heard several times but could not contemplate accepting this for a fact:

That Soul or 'the You' animating your bodies including the physical body is actually a particle that was detached from the body of God such that you make up this "God".

How then can you say you are looking for something when you are that thing? Harold tells you that his job is simply to lead you to REALIZE yourself. "Man know thyself", "Don't you know ye are Gods?" This though does not mean you become God (SUGMAD).

Noteworthy however is that the office and position of the LEM is equals to 'SUGMAD-in-flesh'. There are other offices ran by others that is equals to 'Kal-in-flesh' and continues like an echo down the spiral of command and up again to SUGMAD. All of these echos are what the psychic/religous paths you can and have tested yourself in your Seeker Journeys. oh want to factor in the job of Kal Niranjan and see what to expect.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2022
ECKANKAR is an advanced science which the world has been catching up to

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
chieveboy:
ECKANKAR is an advanced science which the world has been catching up to
did u mean in ur previous post that the LEM is free to do anything he wants & is not accountable to anyone? Does that also mean that the law of karma doesn't hold him? It also sounds like u r telling us that sugmad isn't the creator when u said that the LEM is not answering to any of the creators.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Templee333:

did u mean in ur previous post that the LEM is free to do anything he wants & is not accountable to anyone?

Yes. He isn't responsible to anyone. You however find that people who serve in this spiritual office obey all laws including the laws of men. The mark of spiritual maturity even as in the Bible is humility and all those virtues of Love Paul mentioned ("Love is not puffed up", etc). Anyone (not just the LEM) who claims to be spiritual or Godly must be humble, Loving and kind, else they may be hypocrites.

Does that also mean that the law of karma doesn't hold him?

Anyone who makes it up to the Soul Plane (High Initiate) must have resolved all their Past Life Karma. They only have to deal with Daily Karma. The LEM is someone who has made it to the tenth plane and I addition occupies the highest spiritual office in all universes of God. He hence is someone who is absolutely Karmaless and above the law of Karma all instance of it. They however do take on Karma for reasons that serves the purpose of all under them and if they wish to.

Some of the powers the LEM enjoy is the spiritual freedom to manipulate or outrightly destroy the karma of anyone, tribe, city, planet, galaxy and son if they wish to or based on cogent reasons. Only the Masters can do this.

It also sounds like u r telling us that sugmad isn't the creator when u said that the LEM is not answering to any of the creators.

The "creator" is a lesser being than the nameless, indescribable being we refer to as SUGMAD. The "creator" based on the illustrative map of the universes I posted somewhere on this thread is the ruler of the Lower Worlds (Fourth Plane downward) known as "Brahm". He has other names you are familiar with.

Much as it is not a contest, the "creator" merely was created and made the 'transformer' for the pure energy of the ECK emanating from the world's above the world's of duality so as to create a 'twinity' out of this singular pure energy. Purpose of which is to make it possible to create conditions as sweet/bitter, joy/pain, up/down, etc else it's not obtainable in the pure heavens.

These conditions temper soul. They are the tools the "creator" uses to purify Soul. No soul can escape beyond his realm and he presents himself as the king of kings and all that exultation and titles as part of his duty.

Only in the company of the LEM or the ECK Masters can you pass beyond the third and mental plane. Else, you think you have arrived...the story of religion...

Sorry a religious zealot moderator banned me for creating an Eckankar Sunday Service thread.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2022
To chieveboy
I understand ur explanation above to mean that the LEM (Klemp) can manipulate,or destroy the karma of an individual or a whole planet if he wishes,or on certain conditions. U'll do well,pls,to tell what conditions could make him destroy one's bad karma.Also,if he chooses to erase some people's bad karma while ignoring some,what principle governs that?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Templee333:
To chieveboy
U'll do well,pls,to tell what conditions could make him destroy one's bad karma.

Preamble on Karma

Karma is actually not punishment despite it being why someone will be born without eyes or poor.

It's like this: 5 people are given leeway to marry 100 women. The first was feeling 'bombastic' at the prospect of this and took 30 at a go and impregnated them because it was sweet and he was blessed with energy. 'Like that-like that' and one decided to take only 2.

The women are the karma. The guys are souls who think everything is free. The guy who took 30 got to find he has to take care of over 30 children, feed over 60 people and so on. His karma is much and he will learn the most lessons albeit difficultly.

Karma hence is 'Cause' which we put into motion that leads to different 'Reactions' like the guy above. This can be killing someone and then having the person killing us back in another time as our wife and we ask God "why me lord" or say "eyah, innocent man". It can be anything. It's merely Cause and Effect.

As it comes back to us, we learn. After learning, we are able to be more responsible. Like this-like this and we become clean of all Karma (Pure). By then we are the Harold Klemps, Pythagorases, and so on. They all were once bad boys at one time. You can see why this painful universe is created. It however does not need to be painful. Just do everything to be compatible with the law of Love and you are often okay.

So Karma is the teacher here and an experiential one at that. This is why we are here, to do 'anyhow' and learn from it. Everyone NEEDS both good and bad Karma. The prodigal son is more valuable than the "good" boy who remained at home... He has experience to his name. SUGMAD wants Souls to have experience.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Templee333:
To chieveboy
U'll do well,pls,to tell what conditions could make him destroy one's bad karma.

1: Karma naturally begins to dissolve immediately the sufferer learns the lesson the karma they created. If it's caused by stinginess where "all my family and uncles are stingy", the person must beginnto be generous themselves.

This one is outside of what the LEM does.

2: Since the LEM is the administrator of Karma for his Chelas while the Lords of Karma does same for the general public, the LEM too does away with karma if the Chela has done well spiritually. If they've learnt the lesson and such.

3: The LEM uses Chelas' Karma to teach. Anyone which is not necessary is dissolved into the ECK stream or arranged for a Chela to have the karma in the astral plane, say a car accident for instance. The karma is paid but the Chela is fine here.

4: Singing the HU. This is when you make contact with the light and sound of God. The river runs into the forest and trees that must go do go! This is you standing in the light with live and reverence for all things you hold holy. You build stamina gradually till you can handle much higher currents of the Holy Spirit or ECK as we call it that you become a Spiritual Traveller.

Eckists like to suggest you sing Jesus, Rama, Krishna and all that if you belong in the religion to make you feel at home perhaps and because it is a more direct way to contact the ECK... I say don't waste your time! I am referring to you Temple333
in particular. Everyone has their Panadol and by the look of things, your Panadol MAY be different from these, I am not sure but you be the tryer and judge.

Please note that the average Christian may sing "Jesus" or "Jehova" or "Jesus Christ" for about 30-1hr WITH LOVE and get results.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Templee333:
To chieveboy
Also,if he chooses to erase some people's bad karma while ignoring some,what principle governs that?

He allows people even ECKists to go through a karma if that is tied to their spiritual goal for that life and if the person had not learnt the lesson the karma comes with.

A person who comes to a life to learn how to be generous but finds their self born in a stingy home, friends and family is likely not going to have that waved away if they have not realized they are actually stingy themselves.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Janosky: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
achorladey:

I don tell you, you will keep running and you will not get tired as your Jehovah will give you strength.

Show me Jehovah’s organization in Psalms 89: 5-7 word for word Janosky the NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER ran from Bible to merriam websters to Bible lexicon

You go run tire

Wa sare ko ni re oooooo

Show me Jehovah’s organization in Psalms 89 :5-7 grin grin grin Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER whose SHAMELESSNESS is a SEALED case with IBERIBEISM.
Achorladey IBERIBEISM is incurable.

Psalm 89:5-7 God's Council (Company) of holy ones, persons
1 Corinthians 3:9 God's fellow workers.
Hebrews 13:7,17 led by leaders.

Mark 10:29-30, Rewards for faithful service.
Leaders , Council ,workers & Rewards.

God's Organisation is alive and well.
Achorladey IBERIBEISM is luminous.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by achorladey: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Janosky:

Achorladey IBERIBEISM is incurable.

1 Corinthians 3:9 God's fellow workers.
Hebrews 13:7,17 led by leaders.

Mark 10:29-30, Rewards for faithful service.
Leaders , Council ,workers & Rewards.

Achorladey IBERIBEISM is luminous.

The NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER is running back again. Like I said you will always have the the strength to run.

Here it is again.......

Show me Jehovah’s organization in Psalms 89: 5-7 word for word Janosky the NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER ran from Bible to merriam websters to Bible lexicon

You go run tire

Wa sare ko ni re oooooo

Show me Jehovah’s organization in Psalms 89 :5-7 grin grin grin Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER whose SHAMELESSNESS is a SEALED case with IBERIBEISM.

That post still dey make you run up and down grin
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by achorladey: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
For the NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER on nairaland. Trying to manipulate just like his religious leaders in Psalms 89:7 to suit his NO GET SENSE PEDDLING even started to type....

. Rewriting the verse to suit his NO GET SENSE PEDDLING IDEOLOGY grin grin grin

Since that same Psalms 89:7 states the below......

He is grand and awe-inspiring to all who are around him.

Let me rephrase the upper part of the Psalms below since God is awe inspiring to all who are around him........

Psalms 89: 7 God is held in awe inspiring in the council of wicked ones grin grin grin grin grin

These wicked ones too must be seen and called Jehovah’s organization abi grin grin grin

Janosky the NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER WHOSE SHAMELESSNESS IS A SEALED CASE. The ball don land for your court. grin grin grin

Your God's organisation is fighting against VOICE OF STRANGERS grin grin grin grin and you know the ones whose voice is the LOUDEST that you are not expected to listen to but we know you Janosky are a STRAY sheep of the Governing Body aka G. O. D the VOICE OF STRANGERS are making your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING a pronounced case. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sunday School Teacher! cheesy

I will not conclude yet so let's hear from the horses mouth first.
Meanwhile I have this:

A preacher and teacher claiming Qur'an is HOLY! cheesy
if the Qur'an isn't holy, then what makes u think the bible is holy?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Next time don't start what you can't finish, nah Jehovah's Witnesses dey talk no be misinformed Churchgoers! wink
do u mean someone who forsaw the end of the world in before 1914? Yes he's blind because he celebrated 100 years of christ reign in 2014 While still living in the same world that was going to end in October 1914. He is blind indeed!
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
efficiencie:

something did happen anyway, i was labeled a ritualist for that. That's something. By the way i don't know why the Hebrew letters YHWH sounds the same thing like HU (that is if u try to pronounce YHWH without including the vowels that are added to it)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017 Prophetic Warning To Worshipers At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) / "Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie / Don’t Give Up (your Breaking Point Is Your Breakthrough Point)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.