Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,245 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? (1323 Views)

Falconets Lose 2-1 To Ghana In African Games Women's Football Final / Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers / Who Is Ghana's Greatest Footballer: Gyan, Yeboah,kofi Or Abedi Pele? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by PureFace1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
To those guys that always put Nigeria down and denigrate Nigeria at every opportunity they get, I wonder if there are no athletes in Ghana, no Sports facilities or their government doesn't invest in sport at all?

So far Ghana have zero Gold medal in common wealth game 2022, Nigeria that I believe is going to perform woefully is currently topping every African countries on the medal table.

Ghana have one bronze medal so far.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by gracealonev: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
They are preparing for the Football World Cup.

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by mymadam(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
gracealonev:

Table shaker spotted lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by hatakekakashi: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Population plays part too. We're the most populated in Africa, it's expected we have more athletes.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by PureFace1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
hatakekakashi:
Population plays part too. We're the most populated in Africa, it's expected we have more athletes.

So that's justification for Ghana not to have a single medal at common wealth game?

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by hatakekakashi: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
PureFace1:

So that's justification for Ghana not to have a single medal at common wealth game?
No, it's not. I'm talking about Nigeria topping the medal table in Africa.
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by PetroDolla2020: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
and how is Ghana winning or not winning medal an issue for you, a Nigerian? how is that going to reduce kidnappings in your country? how is that going to increase the lack of electricity in Nigeria? How is that going to affect the price of garri in the market? Do you know there are 15 to 20 million nigerian children currently out of school and roaming the streets in Nigeria? These are future bandits, armed robbers, kidnappers, pr0stitutes, scammers etc etc. You should be more concerned about these things than Ghana not winning or winning medal, huh? Fuckeduppedness grin nigerians are funny sha grin

[s]
PureFace1:
To those guys that always put Nigeria down and denigrate Nigeria at every opportunity they get, I wonder if there are no athletes in Ghana, no Sports facilities or their government doesn't invest in sport at all?

So far Ghana have zero Gold medal in common wealth game 2022, Nigeria that I believe is going to perform woefully is currently topping every African countries on the medal table.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by sammyj: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2022
As if 65 million people are not a large population enough. Abeg leave these people. If the government is not doing well doesn't implies the people are not doing well !!.
PureFace1:

1 Like

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2022
hatakekakashi:

This is a fallacy.

This is like saying since we are the most populated, we have more doctors, more lawyers, more engineers.

Profession is a matter of interest and external incentives, not population.

Look at India. They have more people than Nigeria but I doubt they have more athletes than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by Addme: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

This is a fallacy.

This is like saying since we are the most populated, we have more doctors, more lawyers, more engineers.

Look at India. They have more people than Nigeria but I doubt they have more athletes than Nigeria.

India is currently 5th on the medals table.

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by BlaqFaze: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2022
gracealonev:
Simple and short...we dey here dey celebrate bronze medal while men dey prepare for the FIFA World Cup
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by hatakekakashi: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

This is a fallacy.

India? They're above us on the medal table. Though it does not apply everytime, you're right.
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by KelvinCoaster(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bleep Ghana!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by Glead(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Busybodi ! Waiting concern you.
We go start allocation palafa soon .

1 Like

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Addme:
[/b]
India is currently 5th on the medals table.

OK, they are fifth on the table, and so it means they have the 5th largest number of athletes?

You can see why it is a fallacy?
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
hatakekakashi:

India? They're above us on the medal table. Though it does not apply everytime, you're right.

But it doesn't necessarily mean they have more athletes than us or than those who they are above on the medal table.
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by Addme: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

OK, they are fifth on the table, and so it means they have the 5th largest number of athletes?

You can see why it is a fallacy?
There are many factors that contribute to the greater performances of athletes in any game.
And I can tell you that population is one of them,though it may not be the major factor but you seriously can't rule it out.

It gives you the opportunity to pick the best out of many which will greatly impact in the outcome.

There are so many sports in Olympics which many of us don't even know of. Some countries concentrate more on sports they have comparative advantage on leave out the rest because there are no facilities or people who can do those sports.

All in all, population is not the major factor of course but it counts sometimes.
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by Gmajor(m): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
PureFace1:

Ask yourself, what is the population of Ghana?

It only makes sense that with more people in Nigeria, we will have a larger pool of talent
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by 2special(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Simple and short...we dey here dey celebrate bronze medal while men dey prepare for the FIFA World Cup
World cup with those countries in their group, Ghana might not qualify for the second round.
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by PetroDolla2020: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerians are a bunch of pathetic mudder fuggerx. I really don't know how God created these magg0ts. Talking trash about countries and other people when they themselves are a bunch of useless cockroaches grin

Look at the edi0ts running their mouths about Ghana when their own country is worse than dustbin grin Today is Sunday, instead of you going to and praying to God to intervene and redeem Nigeria, you are here talking trash? grin
2special:
World cup with those countries in their group, Ghana might not qualify for the second round.

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by PetroDolla2020: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
thank you. And are Ghanaians complaining? I'm Ghanaian and I'm not crying that Ghana has not won a medal. So how and why should a nigerian be asking why Ghana has not won a medal? grin Is it sheer stvpidity, fooolishness or what? I don't understand grin
Gmajor:

Ask yourself, what is the population of Ghana?

It only makes sense that with more people in Nigeria, we will have a larger pull of talent
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by ASAPFERG1: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ghana is a useless inconsequential shithole nation inhabited by the blackest and ugliest creatures on earth ..
Fvck them
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by Wizzzzmike: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Ghana is a useless inconsequential shithole nation inhabited by the blackest and ugliest creatures on earth ..
Fvck them

Lol grin grin grin grin eeiii illiterate Zoogerian when you get sense.
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by PetroDolla2020: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
fvck everyone in that shambolic sh1thole grin Nigeria is a big embarrassment to the rest of Africa grin bury your ugly and shapeless heads in shame grin

The rest of the world is laughing at that shiithole called NIGERIA cool
ASAPFERG1:
Fvck them

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by Wizzzzmike: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
KelvinCoaster:
Bleep Ghana!

Fvck zoogeria lol

1 Like

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by billyadam(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
and how is Ghana winning or not winning medal an issue for you, a Nigerian? how is that going to reduce kidnappings in your country? how is that going to increase the lack of electricity in Nigeria? How is that going to affect the price of garri in the market? Do you know there are 15 to 20 million nigerian children currently out of school and roaming the streets in Nigeria? These are future bandits, armed robbers, kidnappers, pr0stitutes, scammers etc etc. You should be more concerned about these things than Ghana not winning or winning medal, huh? Fuckeduppedness grin nigerians are funny sha grin

[s][/s]

I feel your pain bro �
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by PetroDolla2020: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yeah, you will definitely feel my pain, bro grin

Tell me, how does it feel to live in a shambolic shiithole where nothing works? a stvpid mumu zoo where the biggest industry is kidnapping? grin Tell me, how does it feel to live in the poverty capital of the world? the kidnap capital? the stvpidity capital? grin shocked oh dear, oh dear how do you feel knowing your president is an illiterate still searching for his primary school certificate? grin grin grin grin grin

the whole world is laughing at what your country has become grin a major oil and gas rich country that cannot produce ordinary electricity for its impoverished, long suffering mudder fuggerx grin nigeria has lots of oil but imports petrol grin

you still feel my pain? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
billyadam:

I feel your pain bro �

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by PetroDolla2020: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Really? You feel my pain? Okay, so tell me, how does it feel to live in a country a zoo where nothing works grin a shiithole where kidnapping is the biggest industry? where half the women are pr0stitutes grin where 20 million children are out of school and roaming the streets grin

how does it feel to live in a certified zoo where electricity is available for two hours each other, often none at all? grin how does it feel to live in a country zoo whose leader is still searching for his primary school certificate? how does it feel to live in a zoo where life expectancy is 40 years, where infant and maternal mortality is at record levels? How does it feel, to live in the poverty capital of the world? grin grin grin grin

You still feel my pain, right? grin grin grin grin
billyadam:

I feel your pain bro �

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by ASAPFERG1: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
fvck everyone in that shambolic sh1thole grin Nigeria is a big embarrassment to the rest of Africa grin bury your ugly and shapeless heads in shame grin

The rest of the world is laughing at that shiithole called NIGERIA cool
inconsequential ghana filled with ugly black charcoal fools grin grin
Ghana should go and compare herself with western sahara grin
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by PetroDolla2020: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
See this foool grin Ghana is inconsequential and Nigeria is consequential, abi? grin so tell me, what is Nigeria best known for today? when people hear the word Nigeria, what do you think comes to their mind? grin boko haram grin armed robbers grin kidnappings grin poverty grin 419 grin baby factories grin no electricity grin corruption grin stealing grin pr0stitution grin stvpidity grin foolishness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
ASAPFERG1:
inconsequential ghana filled with ugly black charcoal fools grin grin
Ghana should go and compare herself with western sahara grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by Demolakay: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Nigerians are a bunch of pathetic mudder fuggerx. I really don't know how God created these magg0ts. Talking trash about countries and other people when they themselves are a bunch of useless cockroaches grin

Look at the edi0ts running their mouths about Ghana when their own country is worse than dustbin grin Today is Sunday, instead of you going to and praying to God to intervene and redeem Nigeria, you are here talking trash? grin
And u tink Ghana is not a dustbin too,d same Ghana running Afta bailout from IMF ND world bank.A country wit low population, mineral resources Lyk gold, coffee ND recently crude oil,shld b Lyk Dubai.D pictures of places in Ghana av come across is not much to b desired.Except for electricity,Ghana shld NT b compared to Nigeria in anyway! if u want to compare countries,u luk at Deir size, population,mineral resources vis-a-vis wen u compare it to d population,expenditure etc.Ghana is small,has all d potentials to b vry developed,bt it's still a fucking third world country.
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by Demolakay: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Yeah, you will definitely feel my pain, bro grin

Tell me, how does it feel to live in a shambolic shiithole where nothing works? a stvpid mumu zoo where the biggest industry is kidnapping? grin Tell me, how does it feel to live in the poverty capital of the world? the kidnap capital? the stvpidity capital? grin shocked oh dear, oh dear how do you feel knowing your president is an illiterate still searching for his primary school certificate? grin grin grin grin grin

the whole world is laughing at what your country has become grin a major oil and gas rich country that cannot produce ordinary electricity for its impoverished, long suffering mudder fuggerx grin nigeria has lots of oil but imports petrol grin

you still feel my pain? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@petrol Dolla, even wit all our barrages,DNT compare Nigeria to Ghana,u pple shld sit ur ass somewhere ND b humble.u gat nothing too.As ur yapping here now, protest is going on in Ghana,food prices skyrocketing, cedis going down,cost of living on d high síde,etc. Ur accusing Nigeria of filltering away crude oil money,ur right tho,bt wat Abt Ghana? u had gold,coffee,crude oil in commercial quantities too..so why d hardship ova Dere?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Basketball Star Dies In Us / Where Can I Get Olympic Standard Table Tennis And Snooker Board In Lagos? / The 13 Scariest NBA Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.