Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games (2692 Views)

Urbanisation In Nigerian Regions / The Worst Hit Nigerian Regions In Economic Hardship Are / Mary Sunday Samuel Wins 7 Medals In Germany (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Aderewah: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
UPDATE

MEDAL TABLE

Yoruba - 12
Igbo - 4
Edo - 1
I jaw- 1
North - 0

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by tishbite42: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Wotoporiously

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Abdu81: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Are igbos and Yoruba regions or tribes?

Illiterate, All you know is tribalism and division.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by ThrownBack: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aderewah:
UPDATE

MEDAL TABLE

Yoruba - 12
Igbo - 4
Edo - 1
I jaw- 1
North - 0

Yoruba nation will be great, if Tinubu will agree to allow us to secede.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Ifearnoevil: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
What kind of foolishness is this?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by mrvitalis(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aderewah:
UPDATE

MEDAL TABLE

Yoruba - 12
Igbo - 4
Edo - 1
I jaw- 1
North - 0
Mehn stop lying

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Aderewah: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Mehn stop lying

Yorubas are leading on the medals table. Do you want to deny like a Pandora?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Femifasola: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Danishguy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fake News!!!

Update.... Igbo leads grin

Yoruba - 11

4 Gold medals
3 Silver medals
4 Bronze medals

Igbo - 12

3 Gold medals
5 Silver medals
4 Bronze medals

Akwa/Cross - 1 Gold medal
Izon - 1 Gold medal
0thers (Edo, Izon, Hausa) - 5 medals

We have 30 medals. number 6 on the rank table after India.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by mrvitalis(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aderewah:

I dare you to provide list of winners ...only today more than 4 Igbos win medals on front page yet you have Igbos 4 medals

Even if yorubas have more medals it won't be by much

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Sergio101(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Igbo is actually 10 dear op.

Yoruba is 15.

ijaw is 1.

check the front page and see the updated info by a member .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by RobsonsTARz: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Give them more agbado and cassava

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by socialjustice93: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
But how will all this useless comparerism help reduce growing dollar price and exponential upsurge in insecurity in Nigeria? angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by ImperialYoruba: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I gave this poster a Like. If it was possible to give him a chinyere as side chick I would do it. This post should be circulated wide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Zionmdde: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Mynd44 I have reported this moniker over 4 times today u guys are not doing anything. Does spamming threads with the same posts not breaking rule 18 again??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by seunmsg(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
The athletes are Nigerians and not representative of any ethnic group. Stop reducing the achievements of our great heroes to petty chest beating. This thread is silly, ridiculous and unnecessary. It should be locked immediately.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by RZArecta(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

you and the op are a bunch of disgusting, tribal bigots and nuisances

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Liebermantic: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
11 Yoruba
12 Igbo
And other Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by RZArecta(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
The average Tinubu supporter is a tribal and religious bigot cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by BloomingDale(f): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aderewah:

Please, you guys should fight for oduduwa nation like the Igbos, so you can take all that achievements to Yoruba land.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Great2017: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aderewah:
UPDATE

MEDAL TABLE

Yoruba - 12
Igbo - 4
Edo - 1
I jaw- 1
North - 0
What do you stand to gain by dwelling on tribal composition and bias?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by NwaIdeato: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yorubas with thier crude tribalism, even the information is fake

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by adedayoa2(f): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ki leleyi bayi
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by dominic17: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
This OP is very mischievous, are they there to represent tribes or Nigeria as a country? Must you bring tribalism in everything? just know you are one of the reasons this country is the way it is. Your type is among those that vote base on tribal and religion sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by obaaderemi: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
seunmsg:
The athletes are Nigerians and not representative of any ethnic group. Stop reducing the achievements of our great heroes to petty chest beating. This thread is silly, ridiculous and unnecessary. It should be locked immediately.
I wonder why the moderators allow such threads as this to remain without taking it down ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by obaaderemi: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
seunmsg:
I wonder why the moderators allow such threads as this to remain without taking it down ASAP. We yorubas should shun pettiness such as this.
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Michelle70(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
dominic17:
This OP is very mischievous, are they there to represent tribes or Nigeria as a country? Must you bring tribalism in everything? just know you are one of the reasons this country is the way it is. Your type is among those that vote base on tribal and religion sentiment.
if it was the other way round, u for don shout igbo amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by felixtare(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Guy ur foolishness no b here�
You just dey go from thread to thread dey write dis shit
I no say faceless forum but get a little shame I beg

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Donaluta(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rule 1 and 2

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Vote4ObiDatti: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aderewah:
UPDATE

MEDAL TABLE

Yoruba - 12
Igbo - 4
Edo - 1
I jaw- 1
North - 0

Tufiakwa for these BATstards, everything no be tribalism na?!

Haba, una go dey pretend say you like North but will still be attacking them unnecessarily. Kenya won more medals than Nigeria but it will shock you to know that only a small ethnic group in its mountainous region won 90% of them!

Stop all these useless tribalism, you Agbado urchins for God's sake!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by perez100: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
The OP has a problem of inferiority complex. This is the first time in my life that one urchin will create a thread to tribally separate achievements made by Nigerians in a sporting event.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Comments On Tinubu Excercise Video / Dangote Refinery Beginning Operation!!! / Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.