Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members (44148 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by chriss100: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Their manipulative tactic is very easy for a discerning mind person to see.
Only gullible non igbos are following them blindly, especially those Gen Z Yoruba yoots who have no knowledge of history to know how emotional and irrational igbos can be with power, ara wọn o kin balẹ rara.
Those yeyenatus see obi as a BBN idol and they all blindly follow one another like zombies on Twitter to insult his critics.

Ibo people know why they're supporting him, and in a way it's their right as Nigerians to demand for an igbo president.
But pretending as if that's not their reason is just a manipulative act which is super irritating.

So to me, the only logical and long term solution is to separate the country in a peaceful manner, so that everybody can carry their cross.
Nigeria has no solid foundation, so it can't stand for too long.

Well written!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by kenenzo: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2022
All plans to discredit and blackmail Peter OBI'S presidential ambition can't succeed in JESUS NAME.
Our mumu don do
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Farid24224(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Chiffy:

These is the work of Apc and pdp propagandist. They are spreading fake news. This incident happended in ADAMAWA state.
They are not happy that the South East has been peaceful of recent

Kinda sounds true though.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by kikelomo68469: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2022
IPOB miscreants and cannibals killing Hausa people, what a lifeIPOB miscreants and cannibals killing Hausa people, what a life...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Rupertek: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2022
jerseyboy:
NIGERIA MUST SEPERATE
Let everyone govern themselves by his own rules.
And from where to where will you seperate it? You mean, each state or local government should govern themselves? Non of you have stated the boundaries
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by nOgOoDmAn1593(f): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death
you deh mad , you and your family will not die good death efulefu
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Rupertek: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am with you. He introduced this great destruction in Igboland

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Rupertek: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2022
jerseyboy:
NIGERIA MUST SEPERATE
Let everyone govern themselves by his own rules.
And from where to where will you seperate it? You mean, each state or local government should govern themselves? Non of you have stated the boundaries
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Bigchristo22(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Decent09(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Positivepoint:

https://dailynigerian.com/ipob-attacks-hausa-community/

So you Obidiently continue to stay there abi, una never see anything yet
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Decent09(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2022
kenenzo:
All plans to discredit and blackmail Peter OBI'S presidential ambition can't succeed in JESUS NAME.
Our mumu don do

U be Mumu, no be Ipob's Miscreants dey follow am
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Igbojew: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Baba-Ahmed shut up and hide and hide your hypocritical face.I have never heard your voice and the rest of your Northern politicians condemned everyday killing going on in the whole Nigerians especially South West,North Central and the rest of North by your Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits who go on killing spree.I don't know why this Fulani people think they can blackmail Peter Obi or any Igbo politicians because of killings their people in security uniform such as Military,DSS and Police are commiting in the South East to make the World see IPOB as terrorist organisation but they will keep failing..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Igbojew: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2022
BATified2023:
What I know for sure is that the igbos are far worse than d fulanis,the only difference for now is that igbos don’t have power but d fulanis have

Imagine someone without power calling Lagos a no man’s land

Imagine someone without power coming to your region n telling u how to live your life

Imagine someone without power enforcing sit at home where he has small influence

Imagine someone without power killing his people n other tribes in his region

Think about what igbos will do when they have power?
These people are far worse than fulanis,u will b a dunce if u believe igbos love u

They are only doing eye service because they need u for election,have u wonder y they no longer call Nigeria zoo?
Have I wonder y they don’t insult Nigerians again?

Give d igbos power n u will see real replica of unknown gunmen all over Nigeria

Then u will realize fulanis are learners

See tha moniker obidient4life defending ipob,do u think that one love u?

Ipob miscreants that hates u with passion are d same people hiding under obi because he’s ipob plan B

Open your eyes before nnamdi kanu will b released by Peter obi n he will carry out all his evil agenda on u

They ignored nnamdi kanu now cos they think their obi plan B will work,let obi lose n u will see d real hate they have for u
Are you done ranting here boy.If you think that all these your ranting that great Igbos give a Bleep then think again because days have gone when you people dish out propagandas upon propagandas or implore divide and rule tactics against Igbos so that other ethnic groups will join you coward and weak Fulani people to fight great Igbos.All those proxy war you coward Fulani people are using the rest of tribes to fight great Igbos have been exposed by Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and great Igbos are waiting for you people after your nepotistic and tribalistic brother Buhari leave power............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Chiffy: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2022
Alba3:
It happened; you're only deceiving yourself. However, the picture used was from another incident; and this is the common thing in Nigeria news reports.

Neither you nor I is 100% certain that it did or did not happen because we do not have evidence, nor have we seen it in other credible news platforms. What I am saying is that the picture that was used to portray the incident is totally untrue and misleading. The intention behind using a picture of another incident to drive hate is totally evil.

As such, the misleading picture weakens the credibility of the story whether true or not.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Chiffy: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

I've done what i can do to help you with the truth. If you still have doubts, then "go and verify"
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Chiffy: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2022
TinubuNG:
Your father na mumu, your mother na mumu ,you are a mumu ,all your brothers and sisters are mumu, your extended family and friends are mumu ,all your neighborhood na mumu.

When I remember the other mumu around you,I will come back to tell you sad

Ok. But your papa and mama dey live for my neighbourhood sha.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Chiffy: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

Neither you nor I is 100% certain that it did or did not happen because we do not have evidence, nor have we seen it in other credible news platforms. What I am saying is that the picture that was used to portray the incident is totally untrue and misleading. The intention behind using a picture of another incident to drive hate is totally evil.

As such, the misleading picture weakens the credibility of the story whether true or not.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Chiffy: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2022
Parkji:

IT DID HAPPEN BRO MI

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Igbojew: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Lovenorth:

Said by an Obi's supporter
Girl why are you so scared of Igbos leaving your darling country Nigeria for you.You hate them with passion but you still want to force them to stay with you in this shithole country called zoogeria
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Ingocof(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Positivepoint:

https://dailynigerian.com/ipob-attacks-hausa-community/

Now the Ipobians can expect the northerners to vote for their favorite candidate in large numbers.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Everlastingson: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Ipob don't kill. The killers and their sponsors know themselves. Their cup is almost full. Our God will expose and judge them.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Parkji: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Chiffy:

YEAH U ARE RIGHT BASED ON THE PIC, BUT THE INCIDENCE DID HAPPEN BECUS I LIVE CLOSE TO OROGWE AND MY HOMETOWN ARE ONE "UMUNWAOHA".
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
@ExplorerReturns when this news was reported by this profile days ago you came arguing and cussing, accusing us of pushing an agenda to stoke ethnic tensions. You argued every point presented plainly to you and kept insulting Eastern Consigliere Blog.

Now, is this not the same news now reported by a Nigerian newspaper? Can you see the victims are all from the North as reported by Eastern Consigliere Blog days ago? Can you see one victim was beheaded as reported by us? Can you see they were targeted and attacked in their own location?

We expect you do not have the depth of character to apologise to the Blog for your misbehavior days ago, now it has been confirmed we were very accurate in our report. We are only pointing this out for the sake of the Blog's reputation, which we take seriously, and also as an opportunity to show you your error very plainly. Next time when you come cussing the Blog from your less informed perspective we will not take you seriously.

Regards.

cc PROUDIGBO, Lalasticlala

The people that made that video are not same with the people that committed the crime as you insinuated. However, I sincerely apologise for my errors. I said what I said based on the evidence available to me.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by AfricanColumbus: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

The people that made that video are not same with the people that committed the crime as you insinuated. However, I sincerely apologise for my errors. I said what I said based on the evidence available to me.

Okay. Noted.

Have a nice day.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Scarcity234: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mandate2023:
Obi is already attacking other tribes......
Tinubu killed the victims of Owo massacre
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by TinubuNG: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Chiffy:

Ok. But your papa and mama dey live for my neighbourhood sha.
Mumu grin
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by jrusky(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Please could we just live in peace and unity. As one big family and great nation.

Really with what all you
ob-diots are doing all over Internet, heating up the roof, creating more wider and bigger tribal anger and hates, bullying and threatening people's life?

No we can't live in peace anymore. We sane Nigeria prayed for this nation to be heal from Buhari destructions but instead for you all obi-diots to toe the path of "peaceful political ideology" to pacify already bruised Nigerians, mbannu you obi-dlots added more fuel to the burning roof thinking you are doing anyone but unfortunately for you all you are doing yourselves their is no way obi will win anything up North just tell him to forget it and as per living in peace together that is dead outrightly.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Olabode211: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
na corpse be this or sardine?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by pharmaking: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
BATified2023:
What I know for sure is that the igbos are far worse than d fulanis,the only difference for now is that igbos don’t have power but d fulanis have

Imagine someone without power coming to your region n telling u how to live your life

Imagine someone without power enforcing sit at home where he has small influence

These people are far worse than fulanis,u will b a dunce if u believe igbos love u

They are only doing eye service because they need u for election,have u wonder y they no longer call Nigeria zoo?

Ipob miscreants that hates u with passion are d same people hiding under obi because he’s ipob plan B

Open your eyes before nnamdi kanu will b released by Peter obi n he will carry out all his evil agenda on u

They ignored nnamdi kanu now cos they think their obi plan B will work,let obi lose n u will see d real hate they have for u

You sabi this Igbo people well well.

.....and they want us to vote them into power.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by AgubataAkokwa: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
BATified2023:

Since they despise you so much and you despise them so much, why don't you get on a round table and discuss referendum instead of election you were paid to campaign for.
A typical yoruba Muslim like you, I don't expect anything good from your kind.
Awon set BAT
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Christistruth00: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
angry angry

OSU pigs are bitting more than they can chew...

This is one of the reasons why Obi can never make it.

OSU pigs are so intolerant!

Peter Obi is not yet in Power and his boys are already Massacring People
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by afube: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You are a dunce........kanu that is under DSS custody.......for almost a year! May truth remain far from you.The fulani should go and quench the raging fire they started.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) / Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.