Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue (19190 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by OtunbaStixx23: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2022
U are a triple fool

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked

The hussle for the bullion van share is real! Ride on my brother. Afterall na our national cake e carry so

7 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2022
Yemi4luv:
Pls help me out with data 090.391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen

Nobody is going to help you! I helped a guy last year and l became a joke when I later discovered that I was the Mumu. There's work to be done everywhere with good wages. It needn't be white collar job. The Bible advises that, Whatever your hands find to do, do it with diligence. Bros, the future is far into the distance, begging cannot sustain a honourable lifestyle. In any case, are you alone in this world? What of your relatives, friends and neighbours?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by AdeniyiA(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Shameless youth who wants to make his grandpa the GM of his family business despite being able to occupy such position.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by chrisxxx(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Peter Obi or Fulani continues

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by nedekid: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Oga, it is good, let Tinubu be president. No quarell there, afterall folks spoke against buhari, but he became president and everyone has felt the heat and still feeling it. Even those that ran abroad and from there commenting after bringing buhari are still feeling it. Abi who likes to run to another man's country to be a second hand citizen?
Shebi it is 4-8 years tenue for tinubu? In that time we will know how far, good or bad, hopefully good. (God keeping us alive).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nackzy: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2022
May God punish every Nigerian saying Buhari has done well in any sector

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Xpress24(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

People like you are deadlier than nuke.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by hohafrank(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

You will just waste your vote for Tinubu because he can't be Nigeria president.He will even lose Lagos state.Fool.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by wizseller: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerians for our own sake and generations unborn let us retire the last 2 big men in our politics

Atiku and Tinubu will be big men president, haughty, proud and full of themselves

No one will be able to question them just as it is with Buhari now.

Atiku and Tinubu believe they have seen it all and know everything, no one can challenge them

Vote a President like Obi who can relate with people of all social class, who can come down to the people's level

Some one who has the mental capacity and energetic to get the job done

Some one who can engage in intense intellectual debates to find solutions to our lingering crisis

Some one who can hold marathon meetings and read reports

Some one who will bring respect, seriousness and dignity to office of the president, someone who will make education a focal point of governance

Some one who will give the youths hope that they too can become president by dint of hard work not old men who have been in politics for over 30 years +

Vote someone who will cut and reduce cost of governance, our government is too bloated and is run at a very high cost to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians

Someone who will move round the country to see things for himself, for example, we can all see how Governor Zulum moves around himself and the situation in Bornu has improved today

Vote someone that can be called to order if he is derailing not big men on high horses who will be looking down on people.

It may seem like an impossible task but yes Obi can become our next president and bring sanity to governance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Mrkindness: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Aliyu Akinwumi

You don do the photocopy?
What about food? You don see money hop? Abi nah agbado people give you food chop wey make you dey post this spam

brother shame come deh catch me for Piggyvest Aliyu Akinwumi. He was even spamming every where denying his Yoruba tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by alamoht(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=apache22b post=115452773]Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time

You have tried...I'm .
My conclusion is that, you're mad for supporting an incompetent old man that need rest.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Greenlight123: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Look at this confuse government and his fake minister and appointees who have eat their own shares of the money will come out of their slumber and speak of more calamity tinubu is evil blood sucker briber no different from Nigeria politicians and police

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by kals4luv990(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Sir with all due respect if yu neva tire to suffer kindly pack into Niger Republic or beta still die and go to Hell..but yu see we the YOUTHS eeh,we are tired of suffering
YOURS FAITHFULLY: a Nigerian with common sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Splitmind: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2022
President Buhari has done well in all sectors, only children of hate want to deny it.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Yemi4luv: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

Nobody is going to help you! I helped a guy last year and l became a joke when I later discovered that I was the Mumu. There's work to be done everywhere with good wages. It needn't be white collar job. The Bible advises that, Whatever your hands find to do, do it with diligence. Bros, the future is far into the distance, begging cannot sustain a honourable lifestyle. In any case, are you alone in this world? What of your relatives, friends and neighbours?

If you want to help im not forcing you and stop insulting people if im bouyant i wont be asking for data
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Grandmeister(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
They have told you point blank. It is now in your court to determine what you desire.

If you desire Somalia in Nigeria then vote Apc. If you desire Buhari promax, vote Tinubu.

If you desire a radical change of our nation from consumption to production, vote Peter obi- Ahmed datti of Labour Party.
If you desire a people oriented government that can be held accountable, vote Labour Party.
This! The west works because the people can hold their government responsible! It is the number one tenet of democracy. Things seemed fair during Jonathan because there was a semblance of accountability, so much so that he allowed the people’s will at the polls. “No Nigerians blood is worth my political ambition”. That was a man who understood that the will of the people was paramount in a democracy. Can we say the same for buhari? Even Amaechi said it on a leaked audio prior to 2019 “the president does not listen”. If you don’t vote for a government that you can hold accountable then you can’t really demand and get shyt from such a government.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

Baba must you talk? Ahaaa! angry
Can you not be silent? Between you and your woman she will want to vomit anytime you are around.

Try and be silent that's a man

You ain't see nothing, padna! These are early days and you're yet to see the big ones! This is the mere manhood of Elephant that you're seeing. I wonder how dumbfounded you'll be when you behold the receptacle Mrs Elephant will use to contain it?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by francis5051: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.see this paid idiot

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Splitmind: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
They have told you point blank. It is now in your court to determine what you desire.

If you desire Somalia in Nigeria then vote Apc. If you desire Buhari promax, vote Tinubu.

If you desire a radical change of our nation from consumption to production, vote Peter obi- Ahmed datti of Labour Party.
If you desire a people oriented government that can be held accountable, vote Labour Party.

Somalia is better than Biafra. grin

I don't even care what happens to Nigeria as long BAT is elected come 2023, it is a necessary sacrifice.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by TheGift: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by STPEACE10: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2022
I feel very much threatened to hear that BAT will continue from where Buhari stopped. God please forgive us our Sins, let BAT be the last thing that will happen to Nigeria. The suffering is almost unbearable, talk more of what will happen when BAT continue from where Buhari stopped.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Realtalk20: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

You ain't see nothing, padna! These are early days and you're yet to see the big ones! This is the mere manhood of Elephant that you're seeing. I wonder how dumbfounded you'll be when you behold the receptacle Mrs Elephant will use to contain it?

You talk too much and always say nothing. Learn to the silent . You out talk all the women on this forum. I am sure you are having problems with women in your life? Trust me it all stems form this your rambunctious ñature . Work on that
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by bizzibodi(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2022
Imaging saying bullhari did well in security....even my village that use to be d safest place in d world...cultists hav invaded it.Thanks to bullhari badluck.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Tflex01: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2022
Massiveglory:

Peter Obi can not bring any radical change.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Okhuadams(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1556001642587344896?t=NUsf-AvoCtFme3tE_6zcVA&s=19
Then what of the areas he did badly he will continue the badliness if there is any word like that. English student confirm the word (Badliness)
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by nameo: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2022
Lolz.. they are so afraid, they cannot run on their record with their full chest.

Pesin don draw Keyamo ear say if you tell people "Tinubu go continue from where Buhari stop", people go pick race from the ticket. That one that serious threat to people's existence and mental health. Hence this useless "clarification" from Keyamo.

Mad people!!

Hehehehehehe.......

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

You talk too much and always say nothing. Learn to the silent . You out talk all the women on this forum. I am sure you are having problems with women in your life? Trust me it all stems form this your rambunctious ñature . Work on that

You will cry and wail, but it'll be to no avail! You may not like my messages, but no one is bothered about that. Find peace and leave my lane as it is. If not, you and I are on a long walk at the end of which you'll assuredly become jaded. Other folks commend my messages all the time. If you don't like them, na your personal problem be dat. But as I said before, you would have loved messages if posted in support of His Excellency Peter Obi!
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by nameo: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Tflex01:

Peter Obi can not bring any radical change.

He will actually.

That is the main reason i personally support him.

I need a total change from the old system. And he is the only one from the big 4 that can provide that

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by jaytee01(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

A drug baron will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government / Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday To Mark 61st Independence Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.