Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue (19189 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by LiveWithIt: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
lexy2014:

I thought all this while, APC, buhari supporters have been boasting how buhari has succeeded?
What are the areas which buhari succeeded which Tinubu will continue?

Is keyamo saying that buhari has failed?
Ok
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by eddybeat12(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2022
People like you are the major ones stopping our country from making head way shebi if your candidate win he will turn 9ja to dubai. A good leader shows examples why is he traveling to UK for treatment abi you don’t have faith in the country hospital again or that of Lagos he governed.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by favour32(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked
Every normal human desires positive change.
But when one is abnormal will definitely subscribe to current situation as cool, due to stomach infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Kpofaya: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2022
You sound scared.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Altruisticboy: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Buhari giving a car to each niger republic citizen. He did this unilaterally. No senate nor house of rep. permission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4aE0a4TuUI
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

You have such a little mind. Think I didn't know what you were after? Pity you can't stand the pleasure of sound argument. So they should suspend every account that doesn't support your regional project camouflaged as National scheme? Imagine for a minute that you own Nairaland? What would you not do to folks that have contrary opinions to yours!
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Paullo19: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Please re-read ur write up..it's like u made a mistake somewhere. what does he want to continue?? What has buhari done well??

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by lexy2014: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Ok

I thought all this while, APC, buhari supporters have been boasting how buhari has succeeded?

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by LiveWithIt: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2022
lexy2014:

Ok
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2022
3days no blink Oga Ibedc ...na wa o angry ...Okay you have blinked for ten minutes...Oya stare for five hours biko....Thank you for staring o ...you na well done. grin grin grin
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by zudozz: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Dino Malaye will strangle this one! grin
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Tinububalls: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Yemi4luv:
Pls help me out with data 090.391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen
So that you will have the strength to campaign for APC?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Dybala11(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1556001642587344896?t=NUsf-AvoCtFme3tE_6zcVA&s=19
Can he just do us a courtesy of listing those areas? These thieving eediots have really taken us for a fool. grin
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Enyimbamercedes: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Question to ask is, in what areas did Buhari do well?
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by bdon123(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

U are not wise

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Realtalk20: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

You have such a little mind. Think I didn't know what you were after? Pity you can't stand the pleasure of sound argument. So they should suspend every account that doesn't support your regional project camouflaged as National scheme? Imagine for a minute that you own Nairaland? What would you not do to folks that have contrary opinions to yours!

Egbòn you are a talkative. You have a leaking mouth.

Learn to be silent and close your radio lips

You are a man not a woman or are you transgender?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by NigeriaEngineer(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Oga suffer no dey tire you abi
apache22b:

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Honjoshy4u: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Keyamo is a confused man.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

okay yeroba man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Emmy000seun(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Baba this violence loud ooo!! You root out the motherfucker grin grin cheesy
Qtrpst4:
Aliyu Akinwumi

You don do the photocopy?
What about food? You don see money chop? Abi nah agbado people give you food chop wey make you dey post this spam

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by ReachHard: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2022
Na here we dey, with our popcorn. cheesy

Let the Poli-THIEF-cians continue to poli-trick, whilst we enjoy the show
wink

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICMONEYMAN:
Festus Keyamu the shameless idiot. Can you drive in ABUJA without heavy security talk more of Kaduna road
Keyamu the FAKE S A N and lawyer who has not won any case in life shame to you.
Can you imagine this dickhead
Even MY SATAn is SURPRISE with APC

The useless guy supposed to die by now..

Don't worry nothing last forever
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by MartinsD12(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1556001642587344896?t=NUsf-AvoCtFme3tE_6zcVA&s=19
Buhari never did well in any area, so tinubu won't do well either, the foundation of apc is built on lies and propagandists characters nothing good will come out of such confusionist or rather noise makers, very incompetent apc evil government will Never near aso rock again.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by penearth(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2022
I thank God say him na na BAT na to d fly every week for medical checkup

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by akezn: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2022
And which area is that actually?

Okay, I remember now:

Banditry
Kidnapping
Inflation
$1 to #710
ASUU strike
High cost of kero, PMS and cooking gas
Unemployment
Poor power
And the list is endless.

Mr Keyamo, we don't want
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by akezn: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Tueeh Tueeh.

apache22b:

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by ken045501: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2022
I can’t wake up from a nightmare and goto the grace with you .. mugu
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Hakeem3(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

I sense depression crippling in.
Your post is so full of rhetorics. Old man youth. You are the one to wake up and be free from your mental slavery before it's too late.!

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Hakeem3(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

I sense depression crippling in.
Your post is so full of rhetorics. Old man youth, You are the one to wake up and be free from your mental slavery before it's too late.!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by lexy2014: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Ok

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Kingpele(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=apache22b post=115452773]Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked[ u should really be in shame for supporting an old man that should be in retirement but are contesting for election as deep as presidency..what is the purpose of retirement if not for the old to rest to give younger ones the chance to use their strength for the benefits of the country...if BAT is younger or age bracket of Peter obi ,I would have supported him ..but old age is a big challenge for him physically and mentally because he will be like buharia who we all believed is competent due to previous perception of good deeds only for him to turn out a huge failure
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by blueAgent(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Splitmind:

Somalia is better than Biafra. grin

I don't even care what happens to Nigeria as long BAT is elected come 2023, it is a necessary sacrifice.

FOOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Should Create Ministry Of Lagos Affairs – Legislator / Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen / Importers To Receive Vehicles At Near Locations – Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.